Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Be A Contract Initiator/sub Contractor To Manufacturing Companies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be A Contract Initiator/sub Contractor To Manufacturing Companies (181 Views)

Become A Supplier To Manufacturing Company / Supply Of Raw Materials To Manufacturing Companies / Become A Contract Initiator To Manufacturing Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be A Contract Initiator/sub Contractor To Manufacturing Companies by fsol: 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
Tension in the economy now, businesses folding up but this is not so with essentials manufacturing companies. Their product demand is very high and they need raw materials for productions. This is where you come in.

I will show you:
How to get these raw materials without spending your money

How to get manufacturing companies to constantly beg you to service them

I will give you contacts to these companies for steady business transactions

and lots more

This is so EASY, You can initiate contract and get paid handsomely for this. I will show you how to get this done with Manufacturing companies (fast moving commodities producing). You don't spend your money in this business model.

LET THEM DO THE WORK WHILE YOU GET PAID.

For more info kindly contact via whatsapp: 08126678865

(1) (Reply)

Inspiring Excellence Business Conference / Lea Michele Welcomes First Baby / What Is The Poorest, Toughest Condition You've Been In And For How Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.