Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London (46165 Views)

Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada / Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University / Habiba Muhammed And Yamusa Bello Emerge Best PhD Students Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by Bodlyspeaking(m): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
Digitalstarlite:
Igbo amaka..... grin grin tongue

Lol
Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by Bostin(m): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
Congrats to her! They paid her tuition from Nigeria , send her excess upkeeps money , wears DKNY , no night job nor early morning job inside severe cold weather . God please change my situations to do all this for my loving daughter . Amen

3 Likes

Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by rummmy: 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
LukasPodolski:

what is the difference between Adamu that bagged a first class degree in ABU Zaria and Lawrence a Kent University, London first class degree holder?
which certificate will Nigeria government etc value more?
Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by LukasPodolski: 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
rummmy:
which certificate will Nigeria government etc value more?
The minimum educational qualification to contest for Presidency and other political post is SSCE.

in the labour market, both are equal (except for unpatriotic and mischievous organisations)

A foreign B.sc = Nigerian University B.sc

#BuyNigeriaToGrowTheNaira.
Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by clearsight: 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Do whites celebrate first class No. What ever you do next or become has nothing to do with class of degree. Africans please grow some sense

Habibah Adejoh's historic graduation has made headline and coverpage stories across international newspapers and mediums across the world.
Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by Burgerlomo: 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
Congratulations miss beauty with brain cool
Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one

You are doing well daughter
Kogi girls are intelligent
I can bet my balls on that
I'm born and brought up in Kogi state and i've not seen such to your above claims.

Which kind intelligent
Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by oaugraduate1234(m): 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
Congratulations to her
Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
How can she be 22 with that falling boobs. Fear lekpa der age no be here
Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by frog12: 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
again, what did she study?

clearsight:

Habibah Adejoh's historic graduation has made headline and coverpage stories across international newspapers and mediums across the world.

1 Like

Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by frog12: 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2020

Bostin:
Congrats to her! They paid her tuition from Nigeria , send her excess upkeeps money , wears DKNY , no night job nor early morning job inside severe cold weather . God please change my situations to do all this for my loving daughter . Amen

1 Like

Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by NewDelhi(m): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
SideInkom:
Nigerians are intelligent but the learning environment here is not conducive so we cram everything
I knew you fools will come with this stale comments.

1 Like

Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by Kasno: 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
She work so hard for this first class in Construction Engineering. Bachelor Science, a girl, from Nigeria and at her age from top university in the whole United Kingdom (UCL) University College London is not a joke, congratulations Habiba.❤️❤️❤️
Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by lascos912(m): 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
Officialgarri:
We are not surprised. This is a normal thing from the most educated set of people in Nigeria.

It is not even expected to be on front page because it's nothing
you will never see good thing like this in your life,bad mouth people

1 Like

Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by Agugbadin: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
Congratulations. First class in what course. I hope is not in photography.
Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by seangy4konji: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
for say she deh beg for instagram join my page with 2 k to see me twerk then we know end result.
Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by KOE1(m): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Please ensure you indicate in what category/area is your first class...if it is B.Sc. or M.Sc. (NDDC or Politics), do let us know. cheesy
Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by rummmy: 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
LukasPodolski:

The minimum educational qualification to contest for Presidency and other political post is SSCE.

in the labour market, both are equal (except for unpatriotic and mischievous organisations)

A foreign B.sc = Nigerian University B.sc

#BuyNigeriaToGrowTheNaira.
you know you are lying but continue

1 Like

Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by Kasno: 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
B.SC. IN Construction.
Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by ZooOga: 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one

You are doing well daughter
Kogi girls are intelligent
I can bet my balls on that

yup, nice one ... and Broda Slawormir, pls think about switching up your patented trademark greeting from Damnnnnn niggarrr to Blessssss niggarr or alternate the two. we all know u hard are real by now! wink words are very powerful and there's more than enough damnation in the land. just a respectful request. thank you.

1 Like

Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by uuzba(m): 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
And what will she do for Nigeria with the First class?

Please stop associating such people with Nigeria. They only live for themselves.
Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by uuzba(m): 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
Agugbadin:
The first class will not do anything for other Nigerians.
She got it for herself. She will never do anything for Nigeria.
She will do for London and UK O! But not for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by Kasno: 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
Agugbadin:

In construction
Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by Kasno: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
uuzba:

The first class will not do anything for other Nigerians.
She got it for herself. She will never do anything for Nigeria.
She will do for London and UK O! But not for Nigeria

Why not, she’s full Nigeria❤️
Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by Kasno: 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
KOE1:
Please ensure you indicate in what category/area is your first class...if it is B.Sc. or M.Sc. (NDDC or Politics), do let us know. cheesy

B.sc. In construction
Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by Kasno: 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
frog12:

Amen
Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by Kasno: 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Agugbadin:

In construction
Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by Kasno: 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
frog12:
wetin she study

Congratulations
Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by manunitedbabes: 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
Yoruba Amaka cool grin shocked
Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by Kasno: 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
AlexReports:
Celebration Across UK, As Daughter Of MOP President Habibah Adejoh Bags First Class In London University

A 22yea old Nigeria-born student at the University College London, in United Kingdom has made the Africa communities and especially Nigerians across the world proud. Habiba Sule Adejoh, daughter of MOP President, Dr. Suleiman Adejoh has been celebrated across the world, as she becomes one of the few Nigerians in history, who has graduated with a first class from the University College London.

Habibah Adejoh's historic graduation has made headline and coverpage stories across international newspapers and mediums across the world. President of University College London in the United Kingdom, Prof. Micheal Arthur congratulated the young and intelligent Habibah Sule as well as the entire 2019/2020 graduaring students and wished them the best life endeavours.

On graduation, Habibah Suleiman Adejoh dedicated her result to God, her family and Members of Messengers of Peace-MOP, as well as AFM Members. She thanked them for the courage and supports she received throughout her academic years in the UK. Habibah Suleiman is an indigene of Kogi State, from Ogugu community in Olamaboro Local Government Area.

Habiba Suleiman Adejoh was a student of Bells School in Otta, Ogun state, owned by Former Nigeria President, HE Olusegun Obasanjo, before proceeding to the University College London in UK. Her historic educational attainment her attracted loads of felicitations via several social media handles, especially from Member of MOP across the world, who congratulated her and called Habibah a genius.

https://www.abujapress.com/2020/08/celebration-across-uk-as-daughter-of.html?m=1

She work so hard for this first class, B.sc. Construction Engineering, a girl, from Nigeria and at her age from top university in the whole United Kingdom (UCL) University College London is not a joke, congratulations Habiba.❤️❤️❤️
Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by AK481(m): 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
First class in UK is something else .
Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by Officialgarri: 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
lascos912:
you will never see good thing like this in your life,bad mouth people
Omo iya, Your impatience and lack of understanding is what will lead you to your grave. No be curse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.