Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,635 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University (36634 Views)

Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings / Godfrey Okoye University Orders Students To Wear Faculty Uniforms / Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by JIGGYBOY(m): 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
21-yr-old Nigerian Lady Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye Enugu

A female student of Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI), has graduated as the overall best student in the school with a CGPA of 4.92
Ukaegbu Stephanie Chinenyenwa dazzled friends and family with reports of her astounding success. She graduated from Godfrey Okoye University, B.Sc Industrial Chemistry, with First Class Honours
But that is not all. She also emerged as the best graduating student in the entire university community. The lady who has got both beauty and brains was full of gratitude to God who she attributed her success to
She had always maintained academic excellence as she was earning top grades right from her first year in school
According to Stephanie, her university journey has been an amazing one

She Added:

“ So many people “advised” me to leave GOUni for ‘Unizik’ because it is just a private school and won’t gain as much recognition as federal schools but my parents advised me to just go with whichever option I was comfortable with. I thought about the strike actions in Nigeria federal universities which i wasn’t ready for and I felt I wouldn’t be able to cope in a Nigerian federal university so I decided to choose GOUni”

My first year in the university was quite challenging as I fell sick just few days to my 1st semester examination in my first year. However, I was able to have A’s and a B at the end of the semester. I continued to have excellent results afterwards. As a matter of fact, after my first year I maintained a GPA of 5.0”

CREDITS: https://www.instagram.com/p/CF-SyCSsBD-/?igshid=1kpv842xlx71d

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Jafar1: 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
Quite impressive!!
Beauty with brain..
These ones don't deserve accolades and awards, only BBN contestants do..
(Nigerians' logic)
Igbo amaka crew incoming!

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Samfloxin(m): 3:03am On Oct 06, 2020
Nne congrats, just travel abroad and do your master's degree and don't come back. This country no send you as far as you are not showing your nude for them to see .

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by potent5(m): 3:15am On Oct 06, 2020
Which secondary school be that?

Please, don't quote me, I nor well o.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by femi4: 8:12am On Oct 06, 2020
All these mushroom schools.... Godfrey what again?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by asanwafo: 8:16am On Oct 06, 2020
She don pay for that one.

3 Likes

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Solsix(m): 8:26am On Oct 06, 2020
Samfloxin:
Nne congrats, just travel abroad and do your master's degree and don't come back. This country no send you as far as you are not showing your nude for them to see .
Hahahahaha

16 Likes

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by InfoSources: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2020
angry
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by KendrickAyomide: 8:46am On Oct 06, 2020
As e fine so, sex for Grades for no let am See first class for our Federal and state University. Stupid lecturers

37 Likes

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Sacchi1162(m): 8:46am On Oct 06, 2020
Congrats to her... It's a thing of joy when you see someone doing well

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by SpecTTraP: 8:46am On Oct 06, 2020
Congratulations to her

1 Like

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 06, 2020
Congrats

Naira Marley, Daddy Freeze, Falz to join Sowore in Protest Against SARS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evi8j949vZU

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by XTHRONE(m): 8:47am On Oct 06, 2020
Congrat, Neeeeeeeeeext
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by CoalcityBoi: 8:47am On Oct 06, 2020
Igbo amaka

6 Likes

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by omoadeleye(m): 8:47am On Oct 06, 2020
this life, she might just be struggling for third class assuming in other institutions

16 Likes

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by MrHighSea: 8:47am On Oct 06, 2020
Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by armadeo(m): 8:47am On Oct 06, 2020
Lol @ Kendrick

You cannot sex your way to a first class. Unless you are a strong 2.1 person who just needs a shove to enter first class.

5 Likes

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by SHEYITAINMENT(m): 8:47am On Oct 06, 2020
this lady don pass 21 jare efi story sile joor

3 Likes

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by DenreleDave(m): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2020
grin grin
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Dididrumz(m): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2020
congrats to her.
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by chatinent: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2020
In Nigeria, a first class graduate may really not worth it.

It may have been sexually transmitted grade or money-made.

It's rare for an intelligent person to reach there because lecturers would frustrate them.

1 Like

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by ReorxTohGan(m): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2020
Na only for naija Universities go dey get human name upadan!
nevertheless,Congrats to the damsel grin
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2020
grin... 21 years ? Hnmmm ! But her boobs are saying otherwise grin grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Fmghewzy(m): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2020
Beauty with brains,na this kind babe I love.
Good bless and increase our knowledge,(all those who still believes in education)

4 Likes

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Egalitarian1: 8:49am On Oct 06, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by IkemChris(m): 8:49am On Oct 06, 2020
My dear you know book but your school name na wetin again? Mehn where is that school located on this part of the planet that FSARS and SARS is disturbing....

8 Likes

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:50am On Oct 06, 2020
Beauty with brain. Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Iceyjayz: 8:50am On Oct 06, 2020
The real slay queen not the ones with fish brains..

3 Likes

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Biggers82(m): 8:51am On Oct 06, 2020
I hope is not what am thinking
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 06, 2020
Congrats, sister!.. Keep making us proud...

femi4:
All these mushroom schools.... Godfrey what again?

potent5:
Which secondary school be that?
Please, don't quote me, I nor well o.

asanwafo:
She don pay for that one.

My brothers, celebrate her..

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

English Gurus Pls What Is The Answer To This ?? / 4 Things To Consider Before Going For Your Masters / FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.