Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts (38071 Views)

President Tinubu Holds First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / 9th Reps Hold First Plenary Session / Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by IgbalodeRaymond: 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

Opiaoku, Bloodykiller this your handle will soon go down....
what's this one saying
e pain am well well
Obaseki 8 years secured and sealed
nothing ugly Oshiomole and fake criminal pasta Ize can do
I'm not even talking about touts parading themselves as house of assembly members tongue
APC is bokoharam
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Burgerlomo: 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
These people are going to impeach the governor very soon with the backing of the State and Federal forces.
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by BRASH: 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
Jeux:
hope these guys are paying you o, if not, they don't give a hoot about their online defenders, they are all about their selfish interest. If you are paid, kudos and good one bro.
Nice advice. I wonder why any same human will be defending criminals if he is not being paid. All these theives should be stoned to death anywhere we see them, but you see youths fighting and abusing themselves here because of them. Very sad.
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by IgbalodeRaymond: 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
hollah123:
it is Boko haram party now but b4 tomorrow u will use your alternate account to ask for their presidential ticket
till tomorrow then
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by IgbalodeRaymond: 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
overseasnbeyond:

The question , why you crying more that the bereaved? How much you benefits from these polithifian.? Bro think of how Youth will take over to restarts the economy
ok bro but Oshiomole is a criminal bastard scallywag with pasta criminal Ize

cc
NgeneUkwenu
Simplyleo
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Quelme: 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
ogbeking:

Keep quiet, we the Edos are the ones talking. Don't hide behind a moniker to spew trash.
It will be easier for Obaseki to win this election than for Buhari to find his missing certificate.
We are in Edo, we know what's on ground.
Quote me on September 20th.
tell us your local government area in Edo state?

Emila! No level for Obagone! Obagoing!! MOU 3 credit governor!!!!
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by 6digitscomrade: 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/08/07/breaking-edo-assembly-holds-first-plenary-orders-closure-of-houses-bank-account/?fbclid=IwAR2bu4m-zejt8K1upp7TlR_zq5Uc9IAkkwsT1OzXggHzaHyJKkLsT9CxYbI
ahahahaahaa see Nigerian politics... according to international best practices bunch of rogues, self styled lawmakers I blame the brits still for all diz nonsense.. we are smart people but were never matured enough to earn independence.. most countries in Europe where Nigerians are slaves and slum habitants got independence long after Nigeria ... shame on all Nigerian leaders and youths who are now by default modern they Jacobs..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Mynameisblessin: 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
Edo state has been in the news for long. Lord guide your children this period. Edonite chose your next governor wisely.
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by olisefom: 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
every well meaning Nigeria should stand against the bokoharam party called apc
the only party that execute soldiers but pardon terrorists and treat them with care.

Tueh!
no sane Nigeria likes APC

Well said.
Besides, no sane Nigerian should take these old politicians serious. We are where we are cause of their insensitivity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Fmlao: 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
tongue God bless the people's governor Godwin Obaseki
God bless you too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by jaxxy(m): 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
Oshiomole is desperate bt they have lost. The voice of The masses will speak.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by sparko1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
[s][/s]
lol and who go send money for the account or approve the money to be sent?
Stop fooling yourself if you think Executive power na beans grin

the statement is just to hit they polity nothing more tongue

That’s not power, that’s anarchy! The executive have account, so does the house!

This is just childish, the issue here is not a party issue, the executive have no right to access the account of the House.
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Joshalo(m): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
Joke of the century, Obaseke is my man.
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by kerzhim(m): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
mere verbal trash
just for clout and distraction
Obaseki should not fall for these cheap distraction
no sane bank will comply to the directives of an imposter tout that crowned himself a speaker at the bedroom of Oshiomole.

You be speaker oya go enter state assembly naa grin
i taught NgeneUkwenu said that by today Obaseki will be impeached angry
i guessed the Lagos criminal brown teeth vagabond is now the governor of Edo.

These bastards are just hungry bastards on the payroll of Oshiomole, criminal pasta Ize and Ganduje barawo grin

Edo is not Eko
4+4 = 8 for Obaseki
Ambode is a fat pig clown.
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
APC is bokoharam

kiss the truth
Let me quote you now so that I can requote you as a legend after the election has come and gone.
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Kindledlight(m): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
First mission about to be accomplished!

Second on the way.......

We warned Egungun to be careful...express no fit am
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by basybasy: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
kcnwaigbo:
shebi na Governor go fund the account? These comedians are joking
The new financial policy and guideline had granted financial autonomy to d state house assembly, and Accountant General of d Federation has said that if any Governor violates the rule. It means, AGF will be deducting from that state allocation directly to the state house assembly's account. Before u say something onlune, try to be updated. Obaseki is not born well to block Edo House's money again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/08/07/breaking-edo-assembly-holds-first-plenary-orders-closure-of-houses-bank-account/?fbclid=IwAR2bu4m-zejt8K1upp7TlR_zq5Uc9IAkkwsT1OzXggHzaHyJKkLsT9CxYbI
Hahahaha I thought these noneties said they are taking over the Assembly today? So there are still hiding in a motel. I keep repeating it, if they have balls, let them come near the Assembly complex, if they will not be born alive.

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by flyingpig: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
bro how u dey package video call abeg, help me.
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by overseasnbeyond: 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
All i care about is getting the country back to track, all of them are same criminal.we need good governance. I dont live in nigeria but i feel for my country.
IgbalodeRaymond:
ok bro but Oshiomole is a criminal bastard scallywag with pasta criminal Ize

cc
NgeneUkwenu
Simplyleo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by vicetuh: 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
from where are they holding the plenary? is it from hotel hall, event center or church hall? Edo house has turn into a house of comedy

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by 6digitscomrade: 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
psucc:
I don't see this house as properly constituted. Where is the Mace?

Where is the sitting taking place?

But this is Nigeria where lawlessness is a norm and has presidential backing.
be guided what u say because since 2015 the president hasn’t be aware of anything hence the usual shock... pls be guided we are busy delivering our campaign promises don’t shock us with unfounded accusations in inverted commas..
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Amdoyin(m): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
mere verbal trash
just for clout and distraction
Obaseki should not fall for these cheap distraction
no sane bank will comply to the directives of an imposter tout that crowned himself a speaker at the bedroom of Oshiomole.

You be speaker oya go enter state assembly naa grin
i taught NgeneUkwenu said that by today Obaseki will be impeached angry
i guessed the Lagos criminal brown teeth vagabond is now the governor of Edo.

These bastards are just hungry bastards on the payroll of Oshiomole, criminal pasta Ize and Ganduje barawo grin

Edo is not Eko
4+4 = 8 for Obaseki
Ambode is a fat pig clown.
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
APC is bokoharam

kiss the truth
oniyeye of yeyenatu kingdom.
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by IgbalodeRaymond: 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
overseasnbeyond:
All i care about is getting the country back to track, all of them are same criminal.we need good governance. I dont live in nigeria but i feel for my country.
ok bro
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by IgbalodeRaymond: 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
kerzhim:
Let me quote you now so that I can requote you as a legend after the election has come and gone.
yes
Obaseki = 8 years
even NgeneUkwenu knows this
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Miracle1991: 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
nope you're the one pained because inside you, you know that this is just a mere toutish talk.

Oya go stop Obaseki from making withdrawal naaa
the way you guys where talking yesterday one would have taught by now Obaseki would be chilling in his personal residence impeached.
but little did you know that
Edo is not Lagos
APC is scared because they knew that they cannot win any free and fair elections in Nigeria and they're also scared that Obaseki is ready to do them the Wike in Edo state.
Thank God Obaseki gat the people
Ize the criminal cultist fake pasta should keep relying on rigging.
Ambode is a bastard fat pig clown

cc
Simplyleo
NgeneUkwenu
the house members, local govt chairmen, and councilors are closer to the people at the grassroots. Obaseki is goner.
Election is not won by emotions.
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by psucc(m): 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
6digitscomrade:
be guided what u say because since 2015 the president hasn’t be aware of anything hence the usual shock... pls be guided we are busy delivering our campaign promises don’t shock us with unfounded accusations in inverted commas..
That shock! My brother, since 2015, two things are outstanding: shock and cartoon.

If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Shirorogroup: 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
I will only recommend one book for us all here ... Let us get a copy of Plato on the State... Political philosophy... Then we will understand that these guys are joking...
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by IgbalodeRaymond: 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
sparko1:

That’s not power, that’s anarchy! The executive have account, so does the house!

This is just childish, the issue here is not a party issue, the executive have no right to access the account of the House.
on paper you're right
on paper the state assembly supposed to be solely independent irrespective of party but this is Nigeria where both national assembly and state assembly are rubber stamp

God bless saraki
the best independent Senate President ever

cc
NgeneUkwenu
Simplyleo
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Yus2020: 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
Foolish APC we are ready for you
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Miracle1991: 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
nothing will be closed by the order of a criminal impostor parading as the speaker abi subwoofer tongue

APC is bokoharam
4+4 = 8 for Obaseki
he gat the masses
he gat Shuabu
he gat the street
if APC do anyhow
they see anyhow
if APC couldn't take down Wike with all their federal might Obaseki will scale through.
na blood for blood
Edo people are prepared for bokoharam infested party
God bless Edolites
APC is bokoharam
Edo no be Eko
I hope you will be there when blood for blood start.
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Joshalo(m): 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
God will not allow APC to rule this country beyond 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Thugs Attack Fatai Diekola In Osogbo (Photos) / Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off / Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.