Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts (38108 Views)

President Tinubu Holds First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / 9th Reps Hold First Plenary Session / Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by demzey(m): 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
Honestly, these guys are jokers...who is advising them for Christ sake? 14 seats were declared vacant, these same 14 lawmakers restrained inec from conducting another election, and after a year with the case still pending in court, they came together and swore an illegal oath and portraying themselves as legislators. THEY NEED TO BE ARRESTED!!!
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Alajiki(m): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
mere verbal trash
just for clout and distraction
Obaseki should not fall for these cheap distraction
no sane bank will comply to the directives of an imposter tout that crowned himself a speaker at the bedroom of Oshiomole.

You be speaker oya go enter state assembly naa grin
i taught NgeneUkwenu said that by today Obaseki will be impeached angry
i guessed the Lagos criminal brown teeth vagabond is now the governor of Edo.

These bastards are just hungry bastards on the payroll of Oshiomole, criminal pasta Ize and Ganduje barawo grin

Edo is not Eko
4+4 = 8 for Obaseki
Ambode is a fat pig clown.
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
APC is bokoharam

kiss the truth

Save this post grin. You're coming back here to cry. Then I would love to see how you open your mouth.
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by One4me: 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
psucc:
I don't see this house as properly constituted. Where is the Mace?

Where is the sitting taking place?

But this is Nigeria where lawlessness is a norm and has presidential backing.

The Mace is just a symbol of the House proceedings, if it is not availbale, other "symbolic" item can be used to stand in its place.

When Chuba Okadigbo was about to be impeached as Senate President, he stole the Mace and went to hide it in his village home in Ogbunigwe.
The House met and used another "OBJECT" that looked like a Mace (just as l can see here, in the sitting of the 17 Edo Lawmakers) and removed Chuba Okadigbo.
He proceeded to the Court to challenge that removal and the Court affirmed that it was in order and he was validly removed.

So, everything that these 17 Legislators are doing, are bvacked by the law and they can actually impeach Obaseki, if they want but l dont think that would be necessary, in my own opinion. He is a drowned man already.

The Legislators have written to the AGF of Nigeria, intimating him of their resolution and the chaos that Obaseki is creating by sealing the House of Assembly.
The AGF in turn has written to the I.G. of Police requesting him to provide full security for the operation of the House of Assembly and to ensure they were not prevented from carrying out their Democratic responsibilities.
To "seal" all these, the Legislators also went to "pay a visit" to Mr. President and present Ize-Iyamu to him and he ENDORSED them, as President and leader of the APC.
In Nigerian Politics, if you dont know what that means, then you are naive
undecided

Now, what can Obaseki do, without the support of the Security agencies (Police, DSS, NCDF)?
If Obaseki and all the Thugs that Wike imported from the ND dont behave themselves, then the President would draft in the Army and we all know that the Nigerian Army's best performance (and indeed our Security agencies in general), happens when they are maiming Nigerians .
So, any Political Thug that wants to die, should go and start misbehaving in Edo State.

In Summary, Obaseki's 2nd term Governorship ambition and this Thugs are HISTORY.

Take this to the bank, so to speak.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by One4me: 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
frubben:
as in ehhh the guy is real pained like very pained lol. Lwkmd

He is not just pained, he is RABID! grin grin
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by One4me: 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
NEIGHBOUR:

You just carried it as if you are Obaseki. You people didn't advise him to listen to the voice of reason when he rendered fourteen constituencies useless without representatives at the Assembly. You were hailing him even the presidency and the national assembly appealed to him to inaugurate the people. Cry me a river abeg.

Dont mind them.
When Obaseki refused to allow 14 validly elected Reps to sit in the House of Assembly, his sympathisers were not concerened with "True election and True Democracy" then.\
They did not shout 'common man' and were not concerned about rigging or violence then but all of a sudden that he is about to be booted out now, they start to moan and growl like Ngbeke grin
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
mere verbal trash
no sane bank will comply to the directives of an imposter tout that crowned himself a speaker at the bedroom of Oshiomole.

These bastards are just hungry bastards on the payroll of Oshiomole, criminal pasta Ize and Ganduje barawo grin

Edo is not Eko
4+4 = 8 for Obaseki
APC is bokoharam

kiss the truth

Ngene na useless fool!!!
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Bhol28: 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
Some fools keep shouting Edo is not Lagos as if that is the achievement of Obaseki.Does he think he will forever be dealing with just 7 HOA members and deny the constituencies of other 14 majority members there civic rights and they will keep silent.Now he has lost 3 loyal members to his childish political decisions.
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by ThatFairGuy: 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
mere verbal trash

Edo is not Eko
4+4 = 8 for Obaseki
APC is bokoharam

kiss the truth
PAINMENT

Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by ThatFairGuy: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
nothing will be closed by the order of a criminal impostor parading as the speaker abi subwoofer tongue

APC is bokoharam
4+4 = 8 for Obaseki
he gat the masses
he gat Shuabu
he gat the street
if APC do anyhow
they see anyhow
if APC couldn't take down Wike with all their federal might Obaseki will scale through.
na blood for blood
Edo people are prepared for bokoharam infested party
God bless Edolites
APC is bokoharam
Edo no be Eko
Don't kill me with laughter. See PAINMENT grin
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Abia1111: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
[s]
Yebosola:

I feel your pain, kpele, make someone remove sniper from this one side oh, we don't want to hear story that touches the heart.
[/s]
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Abia1111: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
[s]
Yebosola:

Ipob minions, continue, na season 1 u are watching, u will cry blood, sebi Obaseki is Buhari's grin grin grin Politics is not for Lilly livered.
[/s]
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
flyingpig:
slawormir u be fücked up nigger, man. undecided
flyingpig,no tell me say you dey do gee?that slawormir na idiot.. I add am for whatsapp lasts year,for months e nor reply my message.

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Abia1111: 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

Opiaoku, Bloodykiller this your handle will soon go down....
[/s]
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Mrpojj(m): 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Holaomoakin(m): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
Haba! what kept these Men(the un-inaugurated legislators) quiet all this while? They surely deserve formal apologies!
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by SirBunky85(m): 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Wahala...!!

Are they really in charge of the Edo legislative arm or mere boys to OshimhOLE doing the dirty job for Abuja cabal
which Abuja cabal?I thought u guys said oshiomole has bn decimated by same Abuja canals who are secretly supporting obaseki?u guys are so confused
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
SirBunky85:
which Abuja cabal?I thought u guys said oshiomole has bn decimated by same Abuja canals who are secretly supporting obaseki?u guys are so confused
Are you normal....? Kazami
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 08, 2020
This so-called Independent newspaper has now become the mouthpiece of APC propaganda in Edo State. The seats of about 14 of these clowns parading themselves as lawmakers have been declared vacant and they are still challenging it in court, so for the same thugs to fabricate their own mace and then swear themselves in inside somebody's sitting room tells you the kind of desperation that Oshiomhole is exhibiting in Edo state.
He was the same person who organized DSS to invade the National Assembly in a failed attempt to remove Bukola Saraki as Senate President.
The disgraced former APC chairman who was sacked unceremoniously is bent on stagging a political comeback by once again engaging in thuggery.
Despite the apparent endorsement by this newspaper, all their attempts at illegality have already failed because Edo people have rejected godfatherism.
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 08, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/08/07/breaking-edo-assembly-holds-first-plenary-orders-closure-of-houses-bank-account/?fbclid=IwAR2bu4m-zejt8K1upp7TlR_zq5Uc9IAkkwsT1OzXggHzaHyJKkLsT9CxYbI
This so-called Independent newspaper has now become the mouthpiece of APC propaganda in Edo State. The seats of about 14 of these clowns parading themselves as lawmakers have been declared vacant and they are still challenging it in court, so for the same thugs to fabricate their own mace and then swear themselves in inside somebody's sitting room tells you the kind of desperation that Oshiomhole is exhibiting in Edo state.
He was the same person who organized DSS to invade the National Assembly in a failed attempt to remove Bukola Saraki as Senate President.
The disgraced former APC chairman who was sacked unceremoniously is bent on stagging a political comeback by once again engaging in thuggery.
Despite the apparent endorsement by this newspaper, all their attempts at illegality have already failed because Edo people have rejected godfatherism.
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 08, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
Obaseki Is Now A Political Orphan .....Buhari - The Mister Integrity, Has Abandoned Obaseki....

Obaseki , Another Victim of IPOB's Curse ...
Get sense ....useless girl
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Caseless: 8:50am On Aug 08, 2020
Dansuqi:

Real painment
'painment' I just feel this word is not right. Pain is the right word.
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by SirBunky85(m): 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

Are you normal....? Kazami
no,you are normal.Efulefu
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by basybasy: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Yus2020:
Foolish APC we are ready for you
U can't do more than crying when Izeiyamu is declared a winner by Sept 19.
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by flyingpig: 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Heartlessbanker post=92564524:
flyingpig,no[b] tell me say you dey do gee?
that slawormir na idiot.. I add am for whatsapp lasts year,for months e nor reply my message.
that guy no be real nigggarr, leave all em rants. Las las no "brother" for street. All man to himself. Based on the bolded how you wan meh i do na? Brothers got pick up arms sufferhead full everywhere.
I don die the idea shah, way no dey and i don pick up pharmacy externship for town wey dey occupy my hand 8am-8pm.
Jah bless ur hustle bro.
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
flyingpig:
that guy no be real nigggarr, leave all em rants. Las las no "brother" for street. All man to himself. Based on the bolded how you wan meh i do na? Brothers got pick up arms sufferhead full everywhere.
I don die the idea shah, way no dey and i don pick up pharmacy externship for town wey dey occupy my hand 8am-8pm.
Jah bless ur hustle bro.
lolz me no dey do am bro. I been wan do sha that 2017,2018 time but I change my mind. I just no get the heart to imagine say person go dey cry because I wipe I'm account or scam am. Na wetin stop me be DAT. Them full my street here if I wan learn,but I no wan do. But ma no lie,the clothes wen those guys dey wear dey enter my eye sha and me I like clothes.
Na job I dey find like this while I dey prepare for my jamb next year. I must make for this life bro,you too must make am oooh.

Guy you get talent for writing oooh...no waste am oh. Why you no dey write books for amazon,that kindle stuff. Go Google about am.
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by flyingpig: 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
lolz me no dey do am bro. I been wan do sha that 2017,2018 time but I change my mind. I just no get the heart to imagine say person go dey cry because I wipe I'm account or scam am. Na wetin stop me be DAT. Them full my street here if I wan learn,but I no wan do. But ma no lie,the clothes wen those guys dey wear dey enter my eye sha and me I like clothes.
Na job I dey find like this while I dey prepare for my jamb next year. I must make for this life bro,you too must make am oooh.

Guy you get talent for writing oooh...no waste am oh. Why you no dey write books for amazon,that kindle stuff. Go Google about am.
lolz so you no dey do am wetting make you bomb slawormir lipsrsealed abi you just dey whine me grin no shaking bro I feel your reason why you change mind. As regards job, where u dey stay bro? Jobs these days sef once you factor your transport and lunch nothing remain again. These private establishments just dey drain person you fit only enjoy if e dey trekkable distance mek u sure u don pocket the tfare. Brother man no worry that jamb, na the last jamb u go use make ur dream course bro insha allah. Brother man Jah bless you for ur wishes, I claim am. E sure for you too Blooda.
Based on that talent talk, na the sweetest thing person don tell me for years now, make I no lie. Even the first time my babe tell me i love you I no feel this way. I really appreciate but you know wetting dem dey tell married man? Do all ur adventures and school studies before you marry, once u marry responsibility dey distract you. Na wetting i dey on now. As i get this 8-8pm pharmacy externship chance no dey again to write. Based on that kindle, amazon talk, I go check am up brother man.
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by adekolaelect(m): 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
mere verbal trash

Edo is not Eko
4+4 = 8 for Obaseki
APC is bokoharam

kiss the truth
but you forgot to mention the 101% of your stupidity over those name you mention?

Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
flyingpig:
lolz so you no dey do am wetting make you bomb slawormir lipsrsealed abi you just dey whine me grin no shaking bro I feel your reason why you change mind. As regards job, where u dey stay bro? Jobs these days sef once you factor your transport and lunch nothing remain again. These private establishments just dey drain person you fit only enjoy if e dey trekkable distance mek u sure u don pocket the tfare. Brother man no worry that jamb, na the last jamb u go use make ur dream course bro insha allah. Brother man Jah bless you for ur wishes, I claim am. E sure for you too Blooda.
Based on that talent talk, na the sweetest thing person don tell me for years now, make I no lie. Even the first time my babe tell me i love you I no feel this way. I really appreciate but you know wetting dem dey tell married man? Do all ur adventures and school studies before you marry, once u marry responsibility dey distract you. Na wetting i dey on now. As i get this 8-8pm pharmacy externship chance no dey again to write. Based on that kindle, amazon talk, I go check am up brother man.
lol broda na Lagos I dey stay oh.. The job self dey back of my house. I fit use 10mins reach there. Jobs dey my area wella. Thank you bros.
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by flyingpig: 8:13am On Aug 09, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
lol broda na Lagos I dey stay oh.. The job self dey back of my house. I fit use 10mins reach there. Jobs dey my area wella. Thank you bros.
confam man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu / Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me / Why Army Has Not Staged Coup Again In Nigeria — Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.