Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts (38093 Views)

President Tinubu Holds First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / 9th Reps Hold First Plenary Session / Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by drskyfly007(m): 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
garetz:
This matter will end in court. Only the courts can determine who the real speaker is right now.
Am telling you..In the coming days, the courts will make a pronouncement..But I see the court declaring that inauguration null and void cos the matter is still in court..
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by IgbalodeRaymond: 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Miracle1991:
I hope you will be there when blood for blood start.
apc does not have monopoly over bloodbath because that's their only hope
but Obaseki will do then the wike
God bless Obaseki
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Yebby(m): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ok.

Meanwhile,

Happy Christmas In Adavance. :DOk.

Meanwhile,

Happy Christmas In Adavance.
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by IgbalodeRaymond: 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
[s]
Miracle1991:
the house members, local govt chairmen, and councilors are closer to the people at the grassroots. Obaseki is goner.
Election is not won by emotions.
[/s]
more trash
I've been hearing same trash including his impeachment since
4+4 = 8

Nobody has more grassroot than a sitting Governor
politics 101
those hungry things you called can be taken care of the d day.

kiss the truth
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by drskyfly007(m): 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
Anago55:
Those handling Obaseki campaign are terrible at what they do, the media agents are nothing to write home about. Already APC has won the election psychologically through their online propaganda and half-truths

The likes of John Kyaki AKA Kahal29 and Ngeneukwuenu are really doing a wonderful job to market their man but Obaseki cared less about the power of the media and image making. Already APC has rigged the election even before inception
The People on this forum are not the main voters..

Infact most off them dont have PVC..

The voters are not online...

Come to Edo and meet the artisans, market women, pensioners, drivers etc and see the love they have for Obaseki..

They are the real voters!
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Joshalo(m): 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
God will not allow APC to rule this country beyond 2023. [left][/left]
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Yebosola(m): 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
mere verbal trash
just for clout and distraction
Obaseki should not fall for these cheap distraction
no sane bank will comply to the directives of an imposter tout that crowned himself a speaker at the bedroom of Oshiomole.

You be speaker oya go enter state assembly naa grin
i taught NgeneUkwenu said that by today Obaseki will be impeached angry
i guessed the Lagos criminal brown teeth vagabond is now the governor of Edo.

These bastards are just hungry bastards on the payroll of Oshiomole, criminal pasta Ize and Ganduje barawo grin

Edo is not Eko
4+4 = 8 for Obaseki
Ambode is a fat pig clown.
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
APC is bokoharam

kiss the truth

I feel your pain, kpele, make someone remove sniper from this one side oh, we don't want to hear story that touches the heart.
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/08/07/breaking-edo-assembly-holds-first-plenary-orders-closure-of-houses-bank-account/?fbclid=IwAR2bu4m-zejt8K1upp7TlR_zq5Uc9IAkkwsT1OzXggHzaHyJKkLsT9CxYbI
Meanwhile, there's a school of thought that an 'impeachment' was never the plan.
We're hearing now that they're preparing for a 'run-off' election that may exceed the timeline constitutionally allowed. Hence, a speaker would take charge (the rest becomes history).
Obaseki may have to go to court after all to set this right.
Those who doubt that APC cannot win Edo election fair and square, do not understand the realities on ground. They know it, and are devising a way to muzzle the will of the people.
We shall prevail, nonetheless.
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by IgbalodeRaymond: 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
Yebosola:

I feel your pain, kpele, make someone remove sniper from this one side oh, we don't want to hear story that touches the heart.
lol
e pain am well well tongue
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Yebosola(m): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
ogbeking:

Ize-Iyamu's house. They're camped there.
Let them say Jack about impeaching Obaseki and see if that place will still contain them.
Speaker Oshiomole's House of Agberos.
People think we joke in Edo. They're still in hiding.

Ipob minions, continue, na season 1 u are watching, u will cry blood, sebi Obaseki is Buhari's grin grin grin Politics is not for Lilly livered.

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by luluosas(m): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
Action in futility
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Miracle1991: 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
[s][/s]
more trash
I've been hearing same trash including his impeachment since
4+4 = 8

Nobody has more grassroot than a sitting Governor
politics 101
those hungry things you called can be taken care of the d day.

kiss the truth
emotions
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by IgbalodeRaymond: 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
[s]
Miracle1991:
emotions
[/s]
painment grin
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by 6digitscomrade: 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
psucc:
That shock! My brother, since 2015, two things are outstanding: shock and cartoon.

If you know you know
na d know wey I know make me remember my English teacher for primary 4 ...(inverted commas) if u know u know!
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Akaujaa(m): 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
mere verbal trash
no sane bank will comply to the directives of an imposter tout that crowned himself a speaker at the bedroom of Oshiomole.

These bastards are just hungry bastards on the payroll of Oshiomole, criminal pasta Ize and Ganduje barawo grin

Edo is not Eko
4+4 = 8 for Obaseki
APC is bokoharam

kiss the truth

Oga, take it easy na. Don't exhibit all your frustrations in one day. September 19 is still a long journey o. IPOB crying more than the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by flyingpig: 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
flyingpig:
bro how u dey package video call abeg, help me.
slawormir u be fücked up nigger, man. undecided
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Kingspin(m): 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
Obaseki Is Now A Political Orphan .....Buhari - The Mister Integrity, Has Abandoned Obaseki....

Obaseki , Another Victim of IPOB's Curse ...
When I see people like you I laugh.

This political game is responsible for keeping the whole country underdeveloped ever.

It one of the reasons Nigeria is HQ of poverty and a laughing stock, crime is high, insecurity is unattended.

So you are rather more ignorant wood.

If you get the atom of sense you would be more concern of free fair poll in Edo and others. I doubt.
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by farem: 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
[s]
[s]trash trash trash
nothing will be closed by the order of a criminal impostor parading as the speaker abi subwoofer tongue

APC is bokoharam
4+4 = 8 for Obaseki
he gat the masses
he gat Shuabu
he gat the street
if APC do anyhow
they see anyhow
if APC couldn't take down Wike with all their federal might Obaseki will scale through.
na blood for blood
Edo people are prepared for bokoharam infested party
God bless Edolites
APC is bokoharam
Edo no be Eko[/s]

By the night of September 20th, Obagone would be full of curses for some that hailed him into the ditch of vanity.

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by frubben(m): 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
Jeux:
hope these guys are paying you o, if not, they don't give a hoot about their online defenders, they are all about their selfish interest. If you are paid, kudos and good one bro.
as in ehhh the guy is real pained like very pained lol. Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
nope you're the one pained because inside you, you know that this is just a mere toutish talk.

Oya go stop Obaseki from making withdrawal naaa
the way you guys where talking yesterday one would have taught by now Obaseki would be chilling in his personal residence impeached.
but little did you know that
Edo is not Lagos
APC is scared because they knew that they cannot win any free and fair elections in Nigeria and they're also scared that Obaseki is ready to do them the Wike in Edo state.
Thank God Obaseki gat the people
Ize the criminal cultist fake pasta should keep relying on rigging.
Ambode is a bastard fat pig clown

cc
Simplyleo
NgeneUkwenu

You just carried it as if you are Obaseki. You people didn't advise him to listen to the voice of reason when he rendered fourteen constituencies useless without representatives at the Assembly. You were hailing him even the presidency and the national assembly appealed to him to inaugurate the people. Cry me a river abeg.

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Milod(m): 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
dey need AGBO......Sick ppl everywhere
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by SocialJustice: 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
nope you're the one pained because inside you, you know that this is just a mere toutish talk.

Oya go stop Obaseki from making withdrawal naaa
the way you guys where talking yesterday one would have taught by now Obaseki would be chilling in his personal residence impeached.
but little did you know that
Edo is not Lagos
APC is scared because they knew that they cannot win any free and fair elections in Nigeria and they're also scared that Obaseki is ready to do them the Wike in Edo state.
Thank God Obaseki gat the people
Ize the criminal cultist fake pasta should keep relying on rigging.
Ambode is a bastard fat pig clown

cc
Simplyleo
NgeneUkwenu
When you people talk you expose your ignorance. Read before engaging in arguments, they closed the account of the legislative arm of government not the account of the executive arm which is used in running Edo state too.

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by idanone(m): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
Obaseki is a man for standing up to his faith and believe despite the victorious war he is fighting with oso baba....what oso baba is doing now he can't accept it from anybody.....pls let Edo people come around obaseki....if our abdulfatai of kwara have shown 0.2% of this strength obaseki is showing to oso to bukola saraki he won't go into political extinction by now
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by jude33084(m): 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
Dansuqi:

Real painment

A baby
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by jmaine: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
Anago55:
Those handling Obaseki campaign are terrible at what they do, the media agents are nothing to write home about. Already APC has won the election psychologically through their online propaganda and half-truths

The likes of John Kyaki AKA Kahal29 and Ngeneukwuenu are really doing a wonderful job to market their man but Obaseki cared less about the power of the media and image making. Already APC has rigged the election even before inception

Forget these nairaland Clowns... Twitter where the business at know who is in charge.. And that is Obaseki...
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Glare247(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
mere verbal trash

Edo is not Eko
4+4 = 8 for Obaseki
APC is bokoharam

kiss the truth
is 7 greater than 17?
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Dapson73(m): 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
kahal29:
There is no need to close all bank account nah. Make Una pity Obaseki small

Obaseki never see anything. He will learn his lesson in very hard way.
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Autotech312(m): 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
mere verbal trash

Edo is not Eko
4+4 = 8 for Obaseki
APC is bokoharam

kiss the truth

Many of you will develop high BP when APC is done with Obaseki. You're trying so hard to stay with Obaseki but sorry is gone. I will remind you on this thread. he started a fight he cannot finish.

Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by One4me: 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
ukukaegbu:
As if the Obaseki-led executive is going to fund their own faction.

The Legislature gets its own fund directly from the National purse, just like the state Executive gets theirs from the National allocation.

The Legistlative arm of Govt cant be under the Executive, financially.
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by Blazebond(m): 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
Where did they sit? Which location?
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by ukukaegbu(m): 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
Jubrilv:

Wise up bro there is autonomy for legislature

Ok. Thanks bro.
Re: Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts by ukukaegbu(m): 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
One4me:

The Legislature gets its own fund directly from the National purse, just like the state Executive gets theirs from the National allocation.

The Legistlative arm of Govt cant be under the Executive, financially.

Ok. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Real Reasons Saraki Couldn’t Proceed With Onnoghen Case At Supreme Court-SR / Akpabio Withdraws Court Case Challenging Election Defeat / Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.