Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi (23437 Views)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary / Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria / Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Church Begins Saturday Worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Image123(m): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2020
petra1:
If you want to go to church on Sunday and your church is not open. Pls find a Christ embassy church to attend.

This is very low oga, too low.
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Professorcplus(m): 7:51am On Aug 08, 2020
awhybliss:
Most Pentecostal pastors are theologists they just study and learn the Bible (which is good).but they are too theoritical and solely believe in science instead of God.
Sam adeyemi is indirectly limiting the power of God and exhorting science
If you like condeme Sam it doesn't change anything. His teachings are practical biblical sermon. Just that most xtans prefer superstition teaching. It's people like you that prefer to hear A women give birth to a baby holding a Bible in his hand after 10 years of marriage."

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by kingxsamz(m): 8:23am On Aug 08, 2020
Nancy1986:

God is greater than science

God does not exist.
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Timilehin94(m): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2020
See them Apc...
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by davooomat(m): 8:45am On Aug 08, 2020
The Apostolic Faith Church,
Campground Road, Anthony Village,
Off Ikorodu Road,
Lagos.
Mailbox: P.O. Box 78, Ebute-Meta, Lagos
Email:afm@apostolicfaithweca.org
Telephone: +234-803-380-0179

If you're new the above location please attend our Sunday service by 9AM
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by GreatGod2020(m): 8:46am On Aug 08, 2020
Looking for a nice and comfortable hotel to pass a night or rest, click on the link below for your reservation across the country
https://nitestay.com/cna-GreatGod.

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Image123(m): 9:16am On Aug 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

God does not exist.

But you talk about Him day and night it makes us that believe in Him jealous of this obsession.
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by kingxsamz(m): 9:25am On Aug 08, 2020
Image123:

But you talk about Him day and night

No, @Righteousness and his folks does that, not me.
Besides, I talk about Jon snow all the time.
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Image123(m): 9:34am On Aug 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

No, @Righteousness and his folks does that, not me.
Besides, I talk about Jon snow all the time.

Your Father the devil is a liar but it is not by force for you to be like him. Anyone can access your posts on the forum. You do not talk about Jon snow all the time.
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by femi4: 9:54am On Aug 08, 2020
petra1:
If you want to go to church on Sunday and your church is not open. Pls find a Christ embassy church to attend.
That's mischievous way to advertise your Church
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by kingxsamz(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2020
Image123:

Your Father the devil is a liar but it is not by force for you to be like him. Anyone can access your posts on the forum. You do not talk about Jon snow all the time.

Well, I talk about Jon snow on Facebook group chats. Plus I don't believe in any devil, you do.
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Image123(m): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

Well, I talk about Jon snow on Facebook group chats. Plus I don't believe in any devil, you do.

You are not the first boy to have doubts about his paternity.
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 08, 2020
Professorcplus:

If you like condeme Sam it doesn't change anything. His teachings are practical biblical sermon. Just that most xtans prefer superstition teaching. It's people like you that prefer to hear A women give birth to a baby holding a Bible in his hand after 10 years of marriage."
believe or not believe, God can do something that will leave your jaw open,
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Professorcplus(m): 11:25am On Aug 08, 2020
awhybliss:
believe or not believe, God can do something that will leave your jaw open,
Yes! Things happens that makes jaw open but regardless not to xtans or "believers" . It happen even within circular people. You don't necessary need to agree with every clergy man but when it come to Sam, he knows when to balance been hardcore superstition clergy and been principled.

You don't like him because his message doesn't go inline with what other old generation pastors talks. There are different Churches for different folks. If you're the type that thinks God can do anything by deliberately jumping from high tower and won't fall or you think you can just plainly buy anoited handkerchief from MoG to cure cancer or std or you are the type that is willing to pray your way like a mad man into success without willing to take deliberate steps then his church and messages is not for you.

He hasn't done wrong by closing his worship center and also provide facemask for his members. He's been Practical. But not withstanding, it is your type of church you see someone die of the virus and their next prayer would be "Let's thank God weren't those that died of covid." See if you self died on Saturday, people in your church would still thank God on Sunday.

Don't be a victim. Stay safe! Watch and pray. Say no to blind faith.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Viicfuntop(f): 11:34am On Aug 08, 2020
deleo16:
what she meant is Christianity is more than being a good orator if praticed well u can heal the sick, e.t.c do much more . Jesus could pray and receive answers when he was about to be arrested what stop most of them from asking God himself in pray wether to open or not and not choose to open base on their own logic.

Thank you
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Baawaa(m): 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
awhybliss:
Most Pentecostal pastors are theologists they just study and learn the Bible (which is good).but they are too theoritical and solely believe in science instead of God.
Sam adeyemi is indirectly limiting the power of God and exhorting science
He is a motivational speaker,simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Glory2DLamb(m): 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
post=92567621:
Here is a TRUE Man of God.
The life and health of his members comes first,
Not the 'money' the church is missing.

If we ask ourselves this question daily before taking any action, the world we live in would be better : What would Jesus Do?! cry

WATCH AND PRAY!!!

And you think Jesus will stay away because of your silly pranks on people with fear and panic? Sure you don't know Jesus.
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by djon78(m): 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
Professorcplus:

Yes! Things happens that makes jaw open but regardless not to xtans or "believers" . It happen even within circular people. You don't necessary need to agree with every clergy man but when it come to Sam, he knows when to balance been hardcore superstition clergy and been principled.

You don't like him because his message doesn't go inline with what other old generation pastors talks. There are different Churches for different folks. If you're the type that thinks God can do anything by deliberately jumping from high tower and won't fall or you think you can just plainly buy anoited handkerchief from MoG to cure cancer or std or you are the type that is willing to pray your way like a mad man into success without willing to take deliberate steps then his church and messages is not for you.

He hasn't done wrong by closing his worship center and also provide facemask for his members. He's been Practical. But not withstanding, it is your type of church you see someone die of the virus and their next prayer would be "Let's thank God weren't those that died of covid." See if you self died on Saturday, people in your church would still thank God on Sunday.

Don't be a victim. Stay safe! Watch and pray. Say no to blind faith.

1 Corinthians 2
King James Version
2 And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.

2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

3 And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.

4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

Most of today's preaching is based on enticing words of man's wisdom which is powerless can't change anything.

And that's the preaching being done today in many churches.

It doesn't change or transform men
It has no direct impact on the society
The country doesn't feel the impact of the gospel
In fact the country seems worse off
Because something is definitely wrong with today's preaching:

The answer is that powerless gospel are being preached on most of our pulpits

The hearers go into government, public and private sectors and leave the institutions worse off
Because they didn't interact with the real truth. They had no light, because darkness cannot overcome light. Never ever.

Joseph, Daniel, Esther, Ezra in the Bible where examples of men that affected there environment by there potent belief in the God they serve.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by petra1(m): 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
Image123:

This is very low oga, too low.

Na joke o.
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Professorcplus(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
djon78:

1 Corinthians 2
King James Version
2 And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.

2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

3 And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.

4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

Most of today's preaching is based on enticing words of man's wisdom which is powerless can't change anything.

And that's the preaching being done today in many churches.

It doesn't change or transform men
It has no direct impact on the society
The country doesn't feel the impact of the gospel
In fact the country seems worse off
Because something is definitely wrong with today's preaching:

The answer is that powerless gospel are being preached on most of our pulpits

The hearers go into government, public and private sectors and leave the institutions worse off
Because they didn't interact with the real truth. They had no light, because darkness cannot overcome light. Never ever.

Joseph, Daniel, Esther, Ezra in the Bible where examples of men that affected there environment by there potent belief in the God they serve.
Hmm @embolded sadly, there's no standard meter to measure powerful gospel message. If we ask each denomination, they will all hold unto their claims which is superior in their view backing it with scriptural references. So to avoid circular arguments which I usually avoid what I will say is find the "truth" and hold unto your personal conviction even it seem you are alone or minority, you stand on it regardless of if it cost you something.

Remain blessed.
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Goke7: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
faceland:

If Sam Adeyemi wants to take the vaccine, I could care less (sincerely don't give a damn). It is not my church but this man recruited himself to be part of the propaganda machine of those spreading the FEAR of coronavirus, and would be a voluntary tool in the hands of those wishing to establish a new world order. That is my problem, it affects me.

A time would come when he would tell his church members to not come to church until they have showed their certificate of vaccination. He is slowly fulfilling the plans of satan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TV7zAzCQdk

The link to the article below is in the picture. Microsoft (Bill Gate) really publish that article. It is in the URL bar of the screenshot.

you guys are the ones spreading fear, the virus has not come to stay. This is not the first time the world is witnessing a pandemic and are we taking any vaccine to live currently?. You guys are the one creating unnecessary panic with all sorts of dumb conspiracy theories and it's a shame pastors who are suppose to be giving us words of comfort at this time have been distracted from the primary purpose of ministry. Pls you guys should get a life, there is more to ministry than Sunday worship which is what rev sam and his ilk have come to understand.
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by solidhomes: 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
mistijude:
All these gimmicks is to gain recognition, I have not seen Sam Adeyemi less of motivational speaker.

And who wants to gain recognition? Rev Sam Adeyemi? LOL.
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Maestro21: 3:21am On Aug 09, 2020
bignero:
angry

Why is he running.?

Shebi he said its ordinary flu...

Lol.

This covid exposed a lot.. They were making fun of pastor chris.. Now tbey cant walk their talk.. Most of these younger pastors adeyemi and co who were taunting pastor chris have oyedepo as tbeir mentor... As time passed oyedepo toed or followed oyakilome lines that the disease was a hoax for something esle...

I was truly disappointed in the way adeyemi and his cohort conducted themselves..."even if your brother in yoir house is mad" you dont come out to say dont mind my brother hes a mad man.. The way they attacked chris showed they were afraid or jealous.. Amongst other things..

I wonder how they feel now that oyedepo their mentor has toed oyakilome..

The woman witj the issue of blood said what shes Believed for she said "if i maY touch the helm of his garment ill be healed" she did what she believed.. And Jesus said THY faith has made thee whole..

This other men of God, say somethinbut they cant act.. Because tbey dont actually believe what they were saying.. Adeyemi sais itd ordinary flu.. Why is it he afraid to open church... If yiur Christian if what you say is applauded by the crowd go and verify your source, Christianity is not about being politically correct or sounding intelligent for Twitter people to hail you.

The spirit and the flesh never agree, most people are fleshy and cant stand the spirit and vice versa.its one thing to be a Christian another to be a mature Christian not preaching to make people happy

I endorse this.
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Maestro21: 3:21am On Aug 09, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Maestro21: 3:34am On Aug 09, 2020
Goke7:

you guys are the ones spreading fear, the virus has not come to stay. This is not the first time the world is witnessing a pandemic and are we taking any vaccine to live currently?. You guys are the one creating unnecessary panic with all sorts of dumb conspiracy theories and it's a shame pastors who are suppose to be giving us words of comfort at this time have been distracted from the primary purpose of ministry. Pls you guys should get a life, there is more to ministry than Sunday worship which is what rev sam and his ilk have come to understand.

LOL.

When you people say these things, I want to ask you which minister has more online presence than the people you are criticising? In fact, Rev Chris has had online platforms for years -long before these motivational speakers knew how to type on Google. Stop waffling. If you could pray and heal every one who was sick, will you close down your church for the plague to pass over? Answer honestly if you can.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by faceland: 10:50am On Aug 09, 2020
Goke7:

I don't understand you. Your pastor close his church waiting for vaccine (because nothing has changed since January, there was no vaccine, treatment and cure then, there are still no vaccine, cure it treatment). We are going about our lives (are you not on Nigeria, based on public behavior, do we really believe in COVID-19?) yet he is too proud to confess that coronavirus isn't as dangerous as the media portray it.

He is doing Satan's work by echoing the narratives of those desperate to establish a new world order. Hope you are not so mentally and spirituality blind to think such conspiracy exist?
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by bignero: 11:54am On Aug 09, 2020
Maestro21:

I endorse this.

You think your something.. Thats your problem.

Sell your endorsement if its worth a penny and educate your self, you need it
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Goke7: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
Maestro21:

LOL.

When you people say these things, I want to ask you which minister has more online presence than the people you are criticising? In fact, Rev Chris has had online platforms for years -long before these motivational speakers knew how to type on Google. Stop waffling. If you could pray and heal every one who was sick, will you close down your church for the plague to pass over? Answer honestly if you can.

i laugh in spanish, rev chris has a local ministry hence he can't stand his church being closed. the guys you think your pastor is greater than has global ministries and now have new global audience. I know this might be too much for you guys to comprehend cos you've overrated your pastor too much
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Goke7: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
faceland:

I don't understand you. Your pastor close his church waiting for vaccine (because nothing has changed since January, there was no vaccine, treatment and cure then, there are still no vaccine, cure it treatment). We are going about our lives (are you not on Nigeria, based on public behavior, do we really believe in COVID-19?) yet he is too proud to confess that coronavirus isn't as dangerous as the media portray it.

He is doing Satan's work by echoing the narratives of those desperate to establish a new world order. Hope you are not so mentally and spirituality blind to think such conspiracy exist?

you're just saying what you don't know about. start reading your bible for yourself and stop being lazy by feeding on only what your pastor tells you ok?

any body who does not agree with your pastor is now doing satan's work, just listen to yourself grin
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Maestro21: 2:20am On Aug 10, 2020
bignero:

You think your something.. Thats your problem.

Sell your endorsement if its worth a penny and educate your self, you need it

You talked absolute rubbish on the other thread but on this one, you have done well.

I am not offended by your words. You are a spiritual babe.
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Maestro21: 2:21am On Aug 10, 2020
Goke7:

i laugh in spanish, rev chris has a local ministry hence he can't stand his church being closed. the guys you think your pastor is greater than has global ministries and now have new global audience. I know this might be too much for you guys to comprehend cos you've overrated your pastor too much

Hahahahaha.

Who did I quote? Please, sorry I quoted you.

Go and play some where.

Local ministry lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? / If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days / Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.