Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi (23436 Views)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary / Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria / Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Church Begins Saturday Worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Golan007: 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
This is a man that values his congregation.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Kobojunkie: 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
faceland:
Back to online service (open on browser tab for pastor and another for social media).
Before this pandemic, they would act as if you would go to hell if you don't attend church but now its okay. When he is ready to reopen, half his church must have moved on.
Move on to where? I hope they are not moving on to attending other church brands?
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by olaric(m): 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So you no fit create jobs yourself? Are you not fit to create a livelihood using what you have learned? Do you expect to be spoonfed jobs by other people? I hope you don't plan on having kids cause the clime in Nigeria is bound to continue and even worsen as the population continues to explode .

I am not only fully and gainfully employed by a multinational company, I also have a side hustle that is doing great. Kids? I am married with the most adorable kid given birth to by a godly woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by RichBoy247: 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
petra1:
If you want to go to church on Sunday and your church is not open. Plw find a Christ embassy church to attend. You can Invite your Pastor also

Christ Embassy ko, Devil Embassy ni. Christ Embassy is a congregation of nincompoops and nitwits.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Kobojunkie: 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
olaric:
I am not only fully and gainfully employed by a multinational company, I also have a side hustle that is doing great. Kids? I am married with the most adorable kid given birth to by a godly woman.
Sure, tell yourself all that but make sure you create a job for him so he does not join the queue in the future with his peers when the time comes.

Don't wait for another man to create for you want you need to survive with the choices you have made in your own life.

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by olaric(m): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
Salmoneus:

Totally different things, hospitals claim to have a higher understanding of biology, we see their effects on society in treatment of malaria, diabetes etc churches claim to know the almight God but have zero effect on most societies that embrace them, the most religious countries are usually the poorest...

Now, who is talking about hospitals here or who is comparing the two [Churches and Hospitals]?
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by faceland: 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
awhybliss:
Most Pentecostal pastors are theologists they just study and learn the Bible (which is good).but they are too theoritical and solely believe in science instead of God.
Sam adeyemi is indirectly limiting the power of God and exhorting science

He is a motivational speaker that discovered success in opening church (lacks spiritual insight). It is evidence in his criticism of 5G conspiracy theory. This is the funny thing. Even the densely populated China has opened the "wet-market" since April, but these Westerners are still selling the lockdown idea. They are freely moving (with mask) and even eating bat-soup right now in China.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TV7zAzCQdk

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Hotfreezer: 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
petra1:
If you want to go to church on Sunday and your church is not open. Plw find a Christ embassy church to attend. You can Invite your Pastor also

And if your Pastor wants how to keep his family intact like every responsible man, let him attend Daystar.
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
awhybliss:
Most Pentecostal pastors are theologists they just study and learn the Bible (which is good).but they are too theoritical and solely believe in science instead of God.

Keep deceiving yourself. The South Korean church that spread Covid-19 to members, were they worshipping the devil? Wisdom is profitable to direct. This is a disease that can be prevented, there is no wisdom in trying to claim God can cure it, cos it's avoidable.

Kukuma hold live electric cable and claim you believe in God.
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by olaric(m): 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Sure, tell yourself all that but make sure you create a job for him so he does not join the queue in the future with his peers when the time comes.

I just told you that because your view about my comment was aired in ignorance. You didn't know me, but judge me same way you are talking about my son's future. Re his future; I am already doing my part for the now; God will sort the rest.
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
olaric:

Clap for yasef.
Yawns undecided
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I don't think that is good advice... since the magic that powers protection for members may differ from one church(brand) to another... It may not directly transfer to another church(brand).
The magic wey don dey work for person who dey go DayStar-church for tay, fit no go work again if the person stop now begin they go ChristEmbassy-church. Considering the state of things as dem be so ... person need the magic to continue to dey work for am as it dey so.

We don't use magic in the churches of Christ

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by faceland: 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Move on to where? I hope they are not moving on to attending other church brands?

Mostly other churches. Even if you are an atheist, don't act like you don't know why a Nigerian needs God. They need something to hold on to (hope or faith) otherwise 70% of Nigerians would just give up in this failed country. Just what a fellow Nigerian would do to other Nigeria is enough to seek spiritual help (not to mention the hatred an average African has for us). Many leave their house boldly because they have been praying all night. I am sorry its just the facts.
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Advancedman(m): 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
awhybliss:

One FOOL spotted

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by anonimi: 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
fredoooooo:
Bless you sir ..

May God bless him real good. Amen.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Shakathezulu1: 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
awhybliss:
You are very very stupid. To think,some dumbos even liked ur quote.
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Kobojunkie: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
olaric:
I just told you that because your view about my comment was aired in ignorance. You didn't know me, but judge me same way you are talking about my son's future. Re his future; I am already doing my part for the now; God will sort the rest.
Actually it was not aired in ignorance! Judged you? You are swimming in some sort of delusion there.
God will sort the rest out? It's the same speech that those before you gave for having kids without first making sure the kids are provided a future. Jobs are not going to fall out of the sky on your behalf. If you do not first be fruitful, wait to multiply... that seems to be what God Himself even suggested you all do. So, don't pull God into this one.

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Suli1999: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
TD Lil Smiles believe that happy kids make happy parents. We provide you with quality Baby and Newborn Clothes. Visit us now for and Trendy Kids Fashion and Parenting Accessories.
Baby and Newborn Clothes

Omonoro Kids specializes in Unique Protective Apparel for children in today's changing world. Visit us now to know everything so you can order from us with confidence.
Unique Protective Apparel

OLIVIA ROCCO UK offers stylish and trendy home, bed, and bath products. Shop for comfortable bedding sets, throw pillows, mattress toppers, absorbent towels, and more! We
Modern Home Decor
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by olaric(m): 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Actually it was not aired in ignorance! Judged you? You are swimming in some sort of delusion there.
God will sort the rest out? It's the same speech that those before you gave for having kids without first making sure the kids are provided a future. Jobs are not going to fall out of the sky on your behalf. If you do not first be fruitful, wait to multiply... that seems to be what God Himself even suggested you all do. So, don't pull God into this one.

Okay sir!
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by itu404(m): 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
awhybliss:

Adeyemi is more of a motivational speaker than a pastor,,,, he can not even believe God for protection he has failed the litmus test let him pull off his collar

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by cuthbert5: 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
bignero:
angry
Your conclusion is flawed Oga.For your information Bishop Oyedepo never toed the line of Pastor Chris instead he has been saying it on every of his sermons that the covid19 pandemic is an anti church virus and he has been consistent in line with the word of faith of which he's a living practitioner.Recorded Miracles of patients has been taking place on every online service and i am a witness to that.The true church is the last hope of humanity in times like this and to each one according to his faith but as for me and my house we believe in the miracle working power of God and we shall experience victory daily!
Why is he running.?

Shebi he said its ordinary flu...

Lol.

This covid exposed a lot.. They were making fun of pastor chris.. Now tbey cant walk their talk.. Most of these younger pastors adeyemi and co who were taunting pastor chris have oyedepo as tbeir mentor... As time passed oyedepo toed or followed oyakilome lines that the disease was a hoax for something esle...

I was truly disappointed in the way adeyemi and his cohort conducted themselves..."even if your brother in yoir house is mad" you dont come out to say dont mind my brother hes a mad man.. The way they attacked chris showed they were afraid or jealous.. Amongst other things..

I wonder how they feel now that oyedepo their mentor has toed oyakilome..

The woman witj the issue of blood said what shes Believed for she said "if i maY touch the helm of his garment ill be healed" she did what she believed.. And Jesus said THY faith has made thee whole..

This other men of God, say somethinbut they cant act.. Because tbey dont actually believe what they were saying.. Adeyemi sais itd ordinary flu.. Why is it he afraid to open church... If yiur Christian if what you say is applauded by the crowd go and verify your source, Christianity is not about being politically correct or sounding intelligent for Twitter people to hail you.

The spirit and the flesh never agree, most people are fleshy and cant stand the spirit and vice versa.its one thing to be a Christian another to be a mature Christian not preaching to make people happy
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Kobojunkie: 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
faceland:
Mostly other churches. Even if you are an atheist, don't act like you don't know why a Nigerian needs God. They need something to hold on to (hope or faith) otherwise
what they need is a fix... not faith because even as far as faith is concerned, many of them are just pretenders
faceland:
70% of Nigerians would just give up in this failed country. Just what a fellow Nigerian would do to other Nigeria is enough to seek spiritual help (not to mention the hatred an average African has for us). Many leave their house boldly because they have been praying all night. I am sorry its just the facts.
If they give up on the country, where will they go? No be the same place dem go remain? Abeg, stop blaming the problems on some phantom idea abeg!

The problem in Nigeria was created in large part by its people there. Taking the issue of joblessness - it continues to rise because people keep multiplying like pigs without using their brains to think first.
Even in the Bible, God said "Be Fruitful, and multiply!" i.e. Be fruitful first, and then multiply (after you have achieved that). The vast majority of the poor will tell you something stupid like "God will provide" which they use as excuse to multiply without first being fruitful. How does that amount to the Faith that God requires or commanded of them?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Salmoneus(m): 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
olaric:

Now, who is talking about hospitals here or who is comparing the two [Churches and Hospitals]?

I am, which one has a greater impact on society? which one would cause great harm were it to be removed from society? Churches or Hospitals grin grin
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by bignero: 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
[quote author=cuthbert5 post=92569371][/quote]

Why you quoted me i don't know...

I follow both pastors..

Make sense or do your research if you want to be heard
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by jamesbonded: 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
quickly:
Oyakilhome own na tithes and offering loss that why him dey para.

Chris has a lifestyle to sustain while Sam is just acting out of ego.
The coronavirus we are dealing with today is the same since February, nothing change (no vaccine, no treatment, no cure). So it would make Sam look like a chicken if he reopen
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Kobojunkie: 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
jamesbonded:
Chris has a lifestyle to sustain while Sam is just acting out of ego.
The coronavirus we are dealing with today is the same since February, nothing change (no vaccine, no treatment, no cure). So it would make Sam look like a chicken if he reopen
900 dead and you think it is still the same?

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by edoairways: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
post=92568386:
Who be ur bro?
You better go back to your daily cursing, hatred and bitterness online you are used to. That makes you more happy.
Becareful kid!
See who is calling kid, am sure my younger brother should be older than you. Since your Bubu halted payment, you have been silent on this platform, nonsense.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by faceland: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
what they need is a fix... not faith because even as far as faith is concerned, many of them are just pretenders
If they give up on the country, where will they go? No be the same place dem go remain? Abeg, stop blaming the problems on some phantom idea abeg!

The problem in Nigeria was created in large part by its people there. Taking the issue of joblessness - it continues to rise because people keep multiplying like pigs without using their brains to think first.
Even in the Bible, God said "Be Fruitful, and multiply!" i.e. Be fruitful first, and then multiply (after you have achieved that). The vast majority of the poor will tell you something stupid like "God will provide" which they use as excuse to multiply without first being fruitful. How does that amount to the Faith that God requires or commanded of them?

I think its corruption, tribalism and religious segregation that is the problem of Nigeria (not over population). As a oil producing nation, we all ought to be walking around in robs like royals (if we put the money earned in the right places). If you are smart, intelligent and have a skill that is in demand, get the fuq out of this shthole (but go to 1st world country because Africans hate out guts).

Trust me, our people walk the street because of their faith in God. Nigeria is a nightmare.
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by gabazin080(m): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
JDyordy:
Visit my signature if you bet on football matches.
sport bet kill you there. you win 500 odds steady and still want people's money �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by vikithor(m): 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
awhybliss:

He has revealed his depth of believe in the Word he preaches,he can't give out to others what he doesn't have(healing anointing/grace)The god he knows is a motivational patron and promoter alone, but not a healer,the God of Christ Embassy is healer and not a motivational speaker but Life saver and giver.

Learn how to drive better than you were shown,learn how to drive both manual and automatic cars.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Kobojunkie: 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
faceland:
I think its corruption, tribalism and religious segregation that is the problem of Nigeria (not over population). As a oil producing nation, we all ought to be walking around in robs like royals (if we put the money earned in the right places). If you are smart, intelligent and have a skill that is in demand, get the fuq out of this shthole (but go to 1st world country because Africans hate out guts).
Trust me, our people walk the street because of their faith in God. Nigeria is a nightmare.
The corruption, the tribalism, and the religious segregation all point back to the same Nigerian people I mentioned earlier who would rather pretend the problem comes from some place else, than take full responsibility for the part they've each played in creating and nurturing it through their every choices in the same Nigeria.

faceland:
There faith seems to lie with men more than it does in God. Look around you as the worship of pastors has overtaken the minds of millions, all supposedly done in the name of God too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by kingxsamz(m): 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
awhybliss:

Lol, but science supercedes and has always superceded every god.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days / Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens / 50 Powerful Prayer To Overcome Having Sex In The Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.