Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

How Can I Grow/promote My New Forum Without Money? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Grow/promote My New Forum Without Money? (447 Views)

How Do I Grow My Twitter Followers / Review This New Forum. / How Can I Promote My New Music Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Grow/promote My New Forum Without Money? by Cowryland: 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
pls expert in the house i created this internet forum www.cowryland.com.ng some months ago, i tried using fb promotion but i got no result...and now i have dicided to promote it organically, what's your advice.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Grow/promote My New Forum Without Money? by primestreams: 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
Cowryland:
pls expert in the house i created this internet forum www.cowryland.com.ng some months ago, i tried using fb promotion but i got no result...and now i have dicided to promote it organically, what's your advice.
Forum grow if people find it useful
Re: How Can I Grow/promote My New Forum Without Money? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
Many people know how to create blogs and sites online but only few know how to design a website.
Web design is one of the most abused words since the advent of the internet.

Just look at the interface of your forum. If you want to compete with those ahead of you in this game, then you have to pay your dues, not just that shiit you created there.
Re: How Can I Grow/promote My New Forum Without Money? by Veiniously: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
light099:
Many people know how to create blogs and sites online but only few know how to design a website.
Web design is one of the most abused words since the advent of the internet.

Just look at the interface of your forum. If you want to compete with those ahead of you in this game, then you have to pay your dues, not just that shiit you created there.
as if you can create a better 1
Re: How Can I Grow/promote My New Forum Without Money? by jemipee(m): 10:10am On Aug 08, 2020
the site no de open self.
Re: How Can I Grow/promote My New Forum Without Money? by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 08, 2020
Veiniously:
as if you can create a better 1

Learn and be not arrogant in ignorance.
Pay attention to the what is crucial, not the irrelevances.
If i know how to design a better one or not, how does that reduce the salient point being made?

In any type of design in any field in the world, two things are important, and they are aesthetics and function. The function is the most important thing, but funny enough, only the aesthetics attract the users.
This in relation to web design: the aesthetics is the interface which would attract or repulse the users at first sight. And beyond this is also the ease of usage, of the interface. When it's too obtuse, it repulses the users.
In essence, the interface must be attractive, simple and easy to use.

I don't have to be a web designer to know all these. I'm smart enough to know them and can teach them to veteran designers. That's the most important thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Grow/promote My New Forum Without Money? by FarmTech(m): 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hmm. Your hosting a/c have been suspended.
Re: How Can I Grow/promote My New Forum Without Money? by ProGSM(m): 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Checking your site and its suspended. There is no way you can grow your site this way.
Re: How Can I Grow/promote My New Forum Without Money? by Cowryland: 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
ProGSM:
Checking your site and its suspended. There is no way you can grow your site this way.
FarmTech:
Hmm. Your hosting a/c have been suspended.
it's working fine now
Re: How Can I Grow/promote My New Forum Without Money? by FarmTech(m): 10:37am On Aug 15, 2020
You have no posts yet. You have to make lots of posts first. Growing a forum isn't easy. You can also conduct free seminar on something and ask the participants to register as get additional guidance thru your forum.
Re: How Can I Grow/promote My New Forum Without Money? by squash47(m): 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
Cowryland:

That your blog is very unimpressive.

There is nothing there to motivate some one to view it.

I was just confused.
It looked like a work in progress.
Just finish it up, add better things so that people can get interested in viewing it.

Thanks and God bless
Re: How Can I Grow/promote My New Forum Without Money? by Nichesiteseo(m): 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
Cowryland:

Give people a reason to join the forum.

Why should I join the forum? What’s different?

One way to do this is to cater the forum to a specific group of people.

Gamers.
Online marketers.
Forex traders.
Football heads.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download MEGA Desktop App Offline Installer Latest Version / Find Expired Domain: How To Find And Buy EXPIRED DOMAINS / Help !!! How Do I Restore An Unbackedup Wordpress Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.