Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

How To Propose To Your Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Propose To Your Woman (260 Views)

Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Propose To Your Woman by tnerro1(m): 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Buy the ring, chose a cool day preferably Friday or weekend, set your place in a romantic atmosphere,make sweet and passionate love to her( if you are the 10 minutes type, better prepare way ahead cause you should do 30 minutes on that day). After you are done and you guys are on the bed panting and naked, you bring out the ring and propose to her. This is for guys that are looking for a way to escape kneeling down. grin

P.s ... For the church people, your case is different, sorry o I can’t help you shocked

1 Like

Re: How To Propose To Your Woman by woleabayo(f): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
lolz nice one sha

1 Like

Re: How To Propose To Your Woman by donbachi(m): 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
Why should i kneel to propose..when i'm the one doing her gud.her entire family suppose kneel before me and say "thank u".

1 Like

Re: How To Propose To Your Woman by tnerro1(m): 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
donbachi:
Why should i kneel to propose..when i'm the one doing her gud.her entire family suppose kneel before me and say "thank u".

Bros, calm down grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Pass Through This Harsh Moment Please / Staphylococcus And Male Infertility / Here Is Another Virgin Mary, The Boy Who Has Sex And Is Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.