Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers (27354 Views)

Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders / 17 Edo Lawmakers Insist On Sitting / 17 Edo Lawmakers Claim To Have Impeached Assembly Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by ledaman: 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
I wish the outing Governor success in his future endeavour!
Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by authority2006(m): 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
Greenbirth:
What wonders me in this Edo matter is that Oshomole is not the one contesting for the election, why carrying the matter for head. The greatest fool is the one who knows the truth and still support lies.

Otherwise, how could it be possible for 4 lawmakers to carry out an impeachment in a state with 24 lawmakers? No one deserves to be foolish to the extent of supporting illegality

3 Likes

Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by Seventy7kings: 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
helinues:

Waiting where you people wan carry the goal post reach.

17 out of 24 members is over 2/3 of the house
las las them go shift goal post comot field. grin
Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by emilo2bad: 12:42am On Aug 08, 2020
Halopy:
The funniest thing here is that, the seat of these 17 lawmakers have been declared vacant according to the same constitution malami is claiming to be defending and under the said constitution, the only redress they could seek was going to court to challenge it which they have done as law abiding citizens, and the case is still pending.

Firstly, they committed contempt of court by declaring themselves valid lawmakers.

Secondly, they committed another illegality by inaugurating themselves without any Governor's proclamation.

Thirdly, they did the inauguration in a private room without the mace which is the symbol of authority.

So for the so called malami to be asking the police to protect these set of criminals is a clear indication that this administration is a supporter of illegality, they resort to brazen abuse of powers to get what they want to get. This is bad politics. One thing I know for sure is Edo people are not cowards, they will speak through the ballot.
I feel your pain I also feel it too

1 Like

Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by new2012: 9:19am On Aug 08, 2020
SaintLucia:
I repeat I feel your pain through your OBUBUYAYA analysis grin

In that case, I apologize for replying you. I'd thought you were capable of reasoning right and not blinded by ethnic rilvary and folly. My apologies.
Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by SaintLucia: 9:39am On Aug 08, 2020
new2012:

In that case, I apologize to myself. I'd thought I was capable of reasoning right and not blinded by ethnic rilvary and folly. My apologies.
Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by new2012: 10:51am On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=SaintLucia post=92581661][/quote]

Would have said it's childish to modify people's comment in such context, but who knows, you might really be a kid or worse still, lost!

Modify this comment again man, that's what people without mental abilities do.
Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by SaintLucia: 11:40am On Aug 08, 2020
new2012:

I agreed that I am childish for me to modify my comment in such context, maybe because u don't knows, I am really a kid or worse still, I'm lost!

I will modify this comment again , that's what people like me without mental abilities do.
Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by new2012: 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=SaintLucia post=92585371][/quote]

Lol
Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by SaintLucia: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
new2012:

Lol grin
Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by Greenbirth: 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
SirBunky85:
was oshiomole the one contesting in 2016 when he was busy dancing and campaigning for the ingrate,obaseki?did the ingrate ,obaseki did any campaign on his own?it's very easy to detect hypocrites which you're one.
because he wanted to be a godfather. Normally if your tenure expires you give way for others.
Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by Greenbirth: 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
danilmo:

Wetin concern ishiomole with the current Edo political saga?? he has right to campaign as a civilian, right to recommend succesor as a political man same way he did for Obaseki @2016.. Which step have u seen him taken beyond his boundary??

Edo assembly decamped, na oshiomole tell u say he forced them to decamp ni?? now assemblies are exercising their constitional right u come they vex for oshiomole wey dem him house dey nack his oyinbo wife.. nawa o
Oshomole be like house fly. E De petch every corner.
Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by new2012: 11:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
[quote author=SaintLucia post=92587715][/quote]

If you're not attacking PDP, you're insuting SouthEast or you're defending Tinubu.

Nice trajectory!
Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by SaintLucia: 6:42am On Aug 29, 2020
new2012:

If you're not attacking APC, you're insuting Buhari and Southwest or you're defending Igbo because of hatred for Tinubu.

Nice trajectory!
Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by new2012: 8:36am On Aug 29, 2020
[quote author=SaintLucia post=93341085][/quote]

Go through my posts and you'll never see any of such, I have no iota of bitterness man.

Btw, you know what people who edit other people's comments are right?
Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by SaintLucia: 8:44am On Aug 29, 2020
new2012:

Go through my posts and you'll see many of such, I have phobia for bitterness and I don't know why, pls help me
Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by new2012: 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
[quote author=SaintLucia post=93344070][/quote]

me year after and you're still editing people's comments- damn!
Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by new2012: 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
SaintLucia:
I feel your pain. How I wish u use the same energy to advice Obaseki to do the right thing when he illegally inaugurated 9 members in the middle of the night. One was even wearing a short knicker and bathroom slipper. grin

This sure didn't age well. but sure arguing was a pain with someone not willing to listen to another person's opinion and with a focus on insults.
Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by new2012: 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
SaintLucia:
No responsible politician takes any court case that enact from River state serious. Emperor Wike should continue to buy SUV for judges..... grin Even Wike will not tolerate what Obaseki is doing if he is in Oshobaba's shoe. The same Wike, Jonathan, CP Mbu and Madam Piss tried similar thing to Amaechi then and democracy was not in danger shocked

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Idris Ajimobi To Contest Oyo Assembly Seat / Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic / Breaking News! James Ibori Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.