Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers (27356 Views)

Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders / 17 Edo Lawmakers Insist On Sitting / 17 Edo Lawmakers Claim To Have Impeached Assembly Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by deepwater(f): 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
lol
Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Okay, Don dey set
Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by Onlinesmart: 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Jonathan, I'm so.
Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by PDPdestroyer(m): 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
Let Wike send security operatives from Rivers to provide security for the lawmakers loyal to Obashaking cool

1 Like

Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by ayenale1(m): 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
We dont have a president but a figure head president.
Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by Japhtee(m): 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
If by this time Obaseki is thinking security forces wont come down heavily on him he should think again. The meeting upon meeting at Abuja is gradually playing out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by Charly68: 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
Obass has entered a one chance bus...he messed up by impeaching the decamped deputy speaker ..now that mad man has entered into market,he should be very careful so as not to be disgraced...kept fourteen lawmakers outside their duty post for over a year and now you are making noise..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by ayenale1(m): 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2020

Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by SocialJustice: 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
I see impeachment loading.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by Laboni: 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
There is a pending court case, all these shenanigans by the 14 lawmakers is going no where.
Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by martineverest(m): 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
SocialJustice:
lol....we are waiting for it.... impeachment of obaseki will be the end of oshiomole in edoland
Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by Laboni: 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
SocialJustice:
It won’t stand because the Federal high court judgement hasn’t been vacated.
Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
BRASH:
May Thunder destroy all of you. idiots. Broom weilding witches and umbrella carrying demons, may desaster never depart from your lives. Fools. As for the nitwits killing themselves over these theives, I pray you all have sense.
Amen!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by deboysben(m): 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
Edolites can now see their real enemy are section and people from a particular region.

They always support illegality and impunity for the benefit of their greedy lord. it is clear now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by demzey(m): 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
Lol na minister of JUSTICE be this? grin grin I even see democrazy inside the letter.

1 Like

Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by stayclearofme: 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
BRASH:
May Thunder destroy all of you. idiots. Broom weilding witches and umbrella carrying demons, may desaster never depart from your lives. Fools. As for the nitwits killing themselves over these theives, I pray you all have sense.
Chai the thing pain you gaaaan. Pele!

2 Likes

Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by Afolabimills(m): 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
Mallamu ur days are numbered
Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by SocialJustice: 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
martineverest:
lol....we are waiting for it.... impeachment of obaseki will be the end of oshiomole in edoland
This movie isn't easy at all. Politics under APC is as messy as the last days under PDP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by Amah70: 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
ican2020:
He is not the minister of interior, neither is he incharge of security grin grin grin

He is in charge of everything, including who becomes next president of Nigeria. That’s the dangerous corner Nigeria was driven to by ethnoreligious jingoistic people who fought Jonathan like a lion.
Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by SaintLucia: 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
new2012:
I thought there's a case in court, shouldn't he speeden it into resolution rather than take laws into his hand?

The APC, the PDP, the entire politicians are just the same, they use the masses as tools and discard at will!
No responsible politician takes any court case that enact from River state serious. Emperor Wike should continue to buy SUV for judges..... grin Even Wike will not tolerate what Obaseki is doing if he is in Oshobaba's shoe. The same Wike, Jonathan, CP Mbu and Madam Piss tried similar thing to Amaechi then and democracy was not in danger shocked

12 Likes

Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by Amah70: 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
nairaman66:
Security should be provided for everyone!

They know of the highest level of insecurity in Nigeria these days, they know that citizens are not secured by the security agencies.

1 Like

Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by SaintLucia: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
SocialJustice:
They will impeach him after his defeat grin He is currently negotiating with APC bigwigs for soft landing grin He will hold a secret meeting with APC bigwigs tomorrow after the APC rally from a reliable source.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by Dpharisee: 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
1. Attorney general cannot order IGP
2. The matter is in court and his interference is subjudice.
3. He is not responsible for internal security, that's the job of Ogbeni Aregbesola

Nation newspaper should have a good idea editorial board

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by Farki: 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
That's cool and all but did the rest of Nigeria get the same treatment with all the killings going on?
Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by 6digitscomrade: 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
NORSIYK:
The affairs of this country are being run by misfits, people that can't differentiate A from B.
What a pity
he was a nobody lawyer until this administration and his knowledge and loyalty to his call or profession still at its cradle..only logical we are where we are today..
Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by Didi2d(m): 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
deepwater:
what is a letter from the office of the AGF of a sovereign nation doing in the public space?
why do i feel Messrs West Idahosa and Co needed this advert for political gains undecided

I wonder o.
Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by mydadsboy(m): 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
LOL! PROPAGANDA AND LIES
Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by slimanyd: 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
Same way the stupid AGF ordered the sacked Local council chairman to resume in Oyo state. Them no born them well to resume till now. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by HundredWays(m): 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
Laboni:
It won’t stand because the Federal high court judgement hasn’t been vacated.
stop dreaming

1 Like

Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by mudolak(m): 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
Halopy:
The funniest thing here is that, the seat of these 17 lawmakers have been declared vacant according to the same constitution malami is claiming to be defending and under the said constitution, the only redress they could seek was going to court to challenge it which they have done as law abiding citizens, and the case is still pending.

Firstly, they committed contempt of court by declaring themselves valid lawmakers.

Secondly, they committed another illegality by inaugurating themselves without any Governor's proclamation.

Thirdly, they did the inauguration in a private room without the mace which is the symbol of authority.

So for the so called malami to be asking the police to protect these set of criminals is a clear indication that this administration is a supporter of illegality, they resort to brazen abuse of powers to get what they want to get. This is bad politics. One thing I know for sure is Edo people are not cowards, they will speak through the ballot.

you are wrong my brother you can not declare elected post vacant when they are not die or remove
If the seats is vacant why not conduct bye election

2 Likes

Re: Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers by prinzedy(m): 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
Halopy:
The funniest thing here is that, the seat of these 17 lawmakers have been declared vacant according to the same constitution malami is claiming to be defending and under the said constitution, the only redress they could seek was going to court to challenge it which they have done as law abiding citizens, and the case is still pending.

Firstly, they committed contempt of court by declaring themselves valid lawmakers.

Secondly, they committed another illegality by inaugurating themselves without any Governor's proclamation.

Thirdly, they did the inauguration in a private room without the mace which is the symbol of authority.

So for the so called malami to be asking the police to protect these set of criminals is a clear indication that this administration is a supporter of illegality, they resort to brazen abuse of powers to get what they want to get. This is bad politics. One thing I know for sure is Edo people are not cowards, they will speak through the ballot.

You've spoken well and only sane minds will understand.
I just wish Obaseki will challenge this illegality immediately

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning / I Cannot Tell The Governor On What To Do After Leaving Office - Wike (Throwback) / Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal For False Asset Declaration (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.