Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Sowore Slams Buhari For Endorsing Ize-iyamu Despite N700m Fraud Casecase. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Slams Buhari For Endorsing Ize-iyamu Despite N700m Fraud Casecase. (740 Views)

Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku / Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result / Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Slams Buhari For Endorsing Ize-iyamu Despite N700m Fraud Casecase. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
#RevolutionNow activist, Omoyele Sowore, has lambasted the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), for endorsing Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, who is facing corruption charges to the tune of N700 million.

Ize-Iyamu was arraigned before a Federal High Court in Benin by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission for allegedly receiving about N700m during the build-up to the 2015 general elections.

The money was said to have emanated from a former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Alison-Madueke.

However, Ize-Iyamu, who is the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, was endorsed by the President on Friday.

Responding to the development, Sowore, who is a former Presidential candidate, said it was funny that Buhari could feign ignorance of Ize-Iyamu’s corruption case.

Sowore, who is the Publisher of Sahara Reporters, said this was the same way Buhari appointed Godswill Akpabio as Minister of Niger Delta Affairs and supervisor of the Niger Delta Development Commission despite being under probe by the EFCC for allegedly diverting billions of naira as governor of Akwa Ibom State.

He tweeted, “The nature of dementia! Pastor Ize-Iyamu is undergoing trial for N700m scam, Buhari pretends not to remember, hands him a flag to become next Edo governor, much like Senator Godswill Akpabio was asked to handle NDDC.”

https://punchng.com/sowore-slams-buhari-for-endorsing-ize-iyamu-despite-n700m-fraud-case/

Re: Sowore Slams Buhari For Endorsing Ize-iyamu Despite N700m Fraud Casecase. by tizteezy(m): 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
Re: Sowore Slams Buhari For Endorsing Ize-iyamu Despite N700m Fraud Casecase. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
Wht do u expect from such a greedy government? He wil not only endorse him but wil also help him rig election wit d help of our most corrupt law enforcement agencies..

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Slams Buhari For Endorsing Ize-iyamu Despite N700m Fraud Casecase. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
Okay, na you he for endorse lipsrsealed

Dra was here
Re: Sowore Slams Buhari For Endorsing Ize-iyamu Despite N700m Fraud Casecase. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
Abokin Barawo, Barawo ne.

A friend of a thief is a thief.
Re: Sowore Slams Buhari For Endorsing Ize-iyamu Despite N700m Fraud Casecase. by Artiiclebeast: 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
Wetin concern that one with wetin dey happen around am.

Even if the Sowore, me, or Shekau find way enter him room with our flag, once dem tell am to raise our hand with the flag, e go raise am one time.

Person wey don raise Boko Haram flag before?

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Slams Buhari For Endorsing Ize-iyamu Despite N700m Fraud Casecase. by OkuFaba(m): 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
I'm just short of words, my Nigerian citizenship is for sale oi, I would sell it for a plate o jellof
Re: Sowore Slams Buhari For Endorsing Ize-iyamu Despite N700m Fraud Casecase. by Ravern: 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
If Pa Buhari can endorse Ganduje of Kano State. Ize-Iyamu is a small matter now.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Slams Buhari For Endorsing Ize-iyamu Despite N700m Fraud Casecase. by Halopy: 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
What do you expect? Even the campaign coordinator is an Armed robber. Birds of a feather....
Re: Sowore Slams Buhari For Endorsing Ize-iyamu Despite N700m Fraud Casecase. by dynicks(m): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Wetin concern that one with wetin dey happen around am.

Even if the Sowore, me, or Shekau find way enter him room with our flag, once dem tell am to raise our hand with the flag, e go raise am one time.

Person wey don raise Boko Haram flag before?
lol...I bet you, if he's asked few minutes later of whom he raised his hands up, believe me, he wouldn't even know/ remember..! ...might even go ahead to blame PDP...

1 Like

Re: Sowore Slams Buhari For Endorsing Ize-iyamu Despite N700m Fraud Casecase. by freeborn02: 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
Buhari is never really interested in fighting corruption.

The yorubas would say it is not only the person that stole that is the thief; even the person that intentionally collected stolen goods is also a thief.
Going by this, then buhari is also a thief.
Re: Sowore Slams Buhari For Endorsing Ize-iyamu Despite N700m Fraud Casecase. by lwise(m): 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
That Buhari wey you see so,he no dey see well and he no dey hear well.

If you ask him now that what is the name of the APC candidate for Edo guber,he will say

Isa Yamutu grin grin grin grin
Re: Sowore Slams Buhari For Endorsing Ize-iyamu Despite N700m Fraud Casecase. by Yobabad: 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ve
Re: Sowore Slams Buhari For Endorsing Ize-iyamu Despite N700m Fraud Casecase. by 175(m): 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
OkuFaba:
I'm just short of words, my Nigerian citizenship is for sale oi, I would sell it for a plate o jellof

grin cheesy

Who you come think say go buy am from you in this whole wide world?
Re: Sowore Slams Buhari For Endorsing Ize-iyamu Despite N700m Fraud Casecase. by OneDollarSalary(m): 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
I bet this won't grace FP. If it was against PDP or in of APC it will be pushed in within seconds without comments. https://www.nairaland.com/6040077/edo-assembly-holds-first-plenary
Take this thread for example that was open by ngeneukwenu, it was moved to FP with less than 5 posters commenting.

Biased mods.
Re: Sowore Slams Buhari For Endorsing Ize-iyamu Despite N700m Fraud Casecase. by mydadsboy(m): 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
cheesy
Re: Sowore Slams Buhari For Endorsing Ize-iyamu Despite N700m Fraud Casecase. by Yobabad: 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
Pretenders do the worst, do you know that those that comdemn alcohol drinks it more,
Re: Sowore Slams Buhari For Endorsing Ize-iyamu Despite N700m Fraud Casecase. by Chelsealivepool: 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
What do aspect from yahoo yahoo president, that endorse corrupt leaders, appoint akpabio that has case for Corruption, release terrorist saying that are repented like if terrorist repent easily, a president that don't care when people are dying, a man that is country is burning but quick to go to another to make peace, a man that through his hate speech in 2011 many were kill, a man who is d master of hate speech but hate when pple attack him and now because d way is protecting terrorist that why Isis and al qaeda are on there way to nigeria and we are here fighting who will be president btw igbo or Yoruba when we know our enemy..
Re: Sowore Slams Buhari For Endorsing Ize-iyamu Despite N700m Fraud Casecase. by Racoon(m): 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
Imagine this absurdity.The fight against corruption is just a silly joke and charade.The trend set by these set of crooks calling themselves "progressives" have proven time & time again that politics is really a dirty game.
Re: Sowore Slams Buhari For Endorsing Ize-iyamu Despite N700m Fraud Casecase. by tutudesz: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
APC a party of angel's and saints angry

(1) (Reply)

Isoken Omo Is The Executive Chairman Of The Edo Development And Property Agency. / Nigerians React As Presidency Locks Comment Section Under PMB TWEET / #EndSARS: Buhari’s Silence No Longer Golden, Says Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.