Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos (58220 Views)

Olisa Metuh And His Wife, Kanayo, Visit Suleja Correctional Centre (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Commissions GTBank 110-Bed Space Isolation Centre (Photos) / Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:10am On Aug 08, 2020
What a grotesque, frivolous waste of resources.
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Vanzcharles(m): 11:20am On Aug 08, 2020
Hunchogee:
Akwa ibom is known for high quality projects delivery in the country.. So we won't be surprise what julius berger will bring forth

No mind am, Akwa ibom is known for their high quality standard infrastructures. The only thing holding the state is the lack of adequate commercial industries. If not ....
Unlike My state Abia... Only to buy vehicles and bribe lawmakers
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Vanzcharles(m): 11:22am On Aug 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Total waste of money.. The funds should be diverted to secure those innocent children labeled witches and not for this

You find that mainly in cross river, children witches ko
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by okpukpu(m): 11:27am On Aug 08, 2020
2Ways:
some of this jobless Igbo youths are making me to hate the Igbo people as a whole, always filled with hate and yet you want a mirage Biafra with AKWA ibom state inclusive. is that how you will rule your Biafra?

Your IQ is zero. This is a faceless forum, you can be anyone.
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 08, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Or they will soon experience another ethnic cleansing by South Africa
Cc seun lalasticlala mynd44
Rule 2 and Rule 3
What kind of human being is this? Wishing a whole tribe harm because someone insulted you.
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 08, 2020
Hunchogee:

Yes ooo... Afterall some people na woman yanch be their own priority, while some people the buy 41 SUV with their own
That's a different thing altogether. This is state funding being spent on frivolity. A worship centre! Aren't there enough churches there at the moment? Can't a stadium be rented for that purpose? A worship centre built with state funds that should be used to improve the quality of living for its citizens.
Talk about misplaced priorities.
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by lomaxx: 11:49am On Aug 08, 2020
jamesversion:
I don't know if someone told Akwa Ibomites that presenting a statistics table is the answer to the plethora of issues bedeviling Akwa Ibom.

Their population is largely uneducated, poor, unexposed, unsophisticated and unenlightened. And their Governors usually have a money-miss-road approach to development. And when you point out all these to them, they point a statistics chart to you.

When what is on the chart and stas table isnt tangible in real life, you need to do away with those charts and statistics tables and face reality.

You have an obvious problem with Akwa Ibom. I went through your posts and you have an obsession. You’re mostly comparing Akwa Ibom with Rivers and all worth not. This is hate. I don’t know where it came from but there is hate in your heart and you are irredeemable.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by GreatGod2020(m): 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
Looking for a nice and comfortable hotel to pass a night or rest and also to enjoy your honey moon, click on the link below for your reservation across the country
https://nitestay.com/cna-GreatGod

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by nsiba: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ugaboy:
akwa ibom lacks human development...emty well constructeds road, less users only bike...bungalow full everywhere..most of the storey buildings are built by igbos and other investors.
no jobs, youth go to school and wants to be in politics...yet they want to create jobs for themself...the only jobs created by em are photocopying and business center, laundry, pasport photograph and graphic design.

"check down/below,you might need to quarantine your self with any of those skills delivering to your doorsteps"

God will punish ya father, mother, grandfather and ancestors if you don't name the building owned by Ibos
Which jobs are IBO's doing if not steal and sell on all the major junction in AkwaIbom criminal basta-rds

1 Like

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Obalatule: 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
martjay:

What makes Igbos to run away from their states and developed other regions? Is it because of erosion? Just asking
Business that's what we are about...... Erosion is tearing Ákwà ibom grin

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Kennyswag: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
DRPMJ:

Your men are known for pushing drugs.
Very soon there will be promo in your land. Marry 1 and take 2 for free.
jesu shocked shocked
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Siberia01(m): 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
well its nice in an aspect of tourism the venue can also be rented for events and crusades
in the other case is it private or public sponsored?
but thats not what we need primarily we should have used it to renovate bad school s and other sectors
God bless Akwa ibom
but how come Aks matter dey give many people headache

1 Like

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by 2Ways(m): 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
okpukpu:

Your IQ is zero. This is a faceless forum, you can be anyone.

my zero IQ is better than your intelligent Dead tribalistic Brain.
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
SIONKPO1:

With all your pride and arrogance please go and fix IMO state filled with refuse,bad roads and erosion
I see reason why other ethnic grounds don't trust you people
(Baby factory,fake drugs producers)
Uyo is no match for Owerri in any way grin....Empty dilapidated capital

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
SIONKPO1:

They said charity begins at home why not channel your help to igboland,so that you and your people will start staying in your home
Atleast Igbos do meaningful business, Ákwà ibomites are fleeing their oil state to do gatemen and housemaids all over the country, very Low class
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
martjay:

Just like Igbos are scattered all over the world doing illegal businesses
The few meaningful buildings in Uyo was built by Igbos, ibomites are utterly poor, I stayed in Uyo for almost a year
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by martjay(m): 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
Obalatule:
Your women are only known for s*X in Nigeria, No good thing has ever come out from Ákwà ibom

Who are the majority in olosho for Nigeria? Who is their president general? If don't know google it
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Not limited to drugdealling, human trafficking, rubbery, scammer, cyber crimes etc
Ákwà ibom people are Suffering, stop doing online propaganda, NDDC has stolen enough money that would have transformed Ákwà ibom into London yet you can't speak up against your oppression, very docile people......if oil dries up today Chad will be better than Ákwà ibom
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Same human capital you claim the Igbo's have but most of their state is in ruin (refuse dumps,floods,criminal activities,baby factories, kidnapping,armed robbery,419,production and distribution of fake products
We humans are uniquely different the way we are created,stop saying what you don't know
You are lazy and unproductive, Imagine with all the oil money y'all can't develop Uyo your capital

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by honeyB2018: 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
solostar1:

So you want to seduce God with white elephant project.

What God need is good deeds; love for God, neighbor and self.

Psalm 116: 12

So building a suitable place of worship for God, is not a good deed?
Like I said earlier, you have no respect and honour for God.
1 Sam.2:30. Them that honour me, I will honour, but they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.
Be careful that this will not be your lot.
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ilaumoh:

I tire for the jealousy ooo... The idiot in question is even from Abia state self.. No be better state
Ákwà ibom state has nothing to offer its citizens even with all the monthly allocation, everything is looted......Ákwà ibomites are suffering face the truth

Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by honeyB2018: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Atleast Igbos do meaningful business, Ákwà ibomites are fleeing their oil state to do gatemen and housemaids all over the country, very Low class

Your madness with boasting have started again. It's no longer Lagos, it's now Akwa Ibom, that they Igbos are building.
This is how you people create enemies for yourselves. You develop Lagos, Abuja, everywhere, yet you are hated like shit.When will you learn your lessons? Stupid people.
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by SIONKPO1(m): 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
IspitonCowards:
meaningful?
Hahahahaha selling fake drugs,fake electrical and electronics
At least go and develop your piggery abia,your prostitute IMO,your kidnapping anambra,your fraudulent infested Enugu ,
haha,chop your elephant,am OK with my goat
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
phantom24:
you & that guy call hungreechoe are real enemies of the state. The state govt. Is trying but not in any compared to its predecesors so stop coming here to deceive online the communities. You better quit cos media propaganda won't save your paymaster in the days of reckoning.
Don't mind those clown praise singers, nobody is calling out their leaders in this country again, Everyday Igbos are on the neck of Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi and even Obiano on social media even when they are performing far better than their compatriots in other regions, ND is their own problem
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
SIONKPO1:

meaningful?
Hahahahaha selling fake drugs,fake electrical and electronics
At least go and develop your piggery abia,your prostitute IMO,your kidnapping anambra,your fraudulent infested Enugu ,
haha,chop your elephant,am OK with my goat
Yet your brothers are all over igboland doing all manners of menial jobs cos atleast they will get paid, what does Ákwà ibom have for its citizens?......empty roads for only bikes, I can count the number of cars in akwaibom on my fingers grin
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
honeyB2018:

Your madness with boasting have started again. It's no longer Lagos, it's now Akwa Ibom, that they Igbos are building.
This is how you people create enemies for yourselves. You develop Lagos, Abuja, everywhere, yet you are hated like shit.When will you learn your lessons? Stupid people.
Your hate can't boil yam, America is hated by half of the world yet everybody licks there ass, enter bush with your hate
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by SIONKPO1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Yet your brothers are all over igboland doing all manners of menial jobs cos atleast they will get paid, what does Ákwà ibom have for its citizens?......empty roads for only bikes, I can count the number of cars in akwaibom on my fingers grin
No wonder your brothers kidnapping children in the north and selling it
dumb chest beater
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
Obalatule:
Illiterates like you are very funny, what does mud ravaged mean?
you stupid fool, go and check your dictionary
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
SIONKPO1:

dumb chest beater
You sister are the cheapest oloshos on the streets, #200 is what it takes to have them, poverty Tueh!!
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by SIONKPO1(m): 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Your hate can't boil yam, America is hated by half of the world yet everybody licks there ass, enter bush with your hate
your sisters and mothers are prostituting all over the north
developer
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by SIONKPO1(m): 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
IspitonCowards:
You sister are the cheapest oloshos on the streets, #200 is what it takes to have them, poverty Tueh!!
yeah,Hahahahaha,your sisters are wallowing selling their destiny for material things with their yam legs,hairy chest,and their uncultured lifestyle
Re: Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
SIONKPO1:

dumb chest beater
Look at this one. I don't hate akwa ibom people but a lot of you are lazy, very lazy. I remember in my street near oron road were men from different streets will come to one man's shop to play draughts from morning till evening and after that they will go home Men with wives and children oh, when you enter their shop to stand up and attend to you is a problem can you imagine? Worst of all most of them can't speak even common pidgin haba, chai. And you are here insulting another man's tribe.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office / MIT Confirms Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Certificate / Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.