Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Which Electronics That You Have Bought That Have Lasted So Long For You! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Electronics That You Have Bought That Have Lasted So Long For You! (561 Views)

Bleszo Ft Sally B De Holystar So Long / Does It Really Take Long For Song To Get Ready After Recording? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Electronics That You Have Bought That Have Lasted So Long For You! by Risingblue008(m): 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hello mi fellow nairalanders
Pls I'm about to purchase a new sets of electronics, please as a friend, which one will you advise me to go for?I know electronics are very costly now and I don't want to buy something that will make me regret tomorrow,pls let the house enlighten me
Thabks
Re: Which Electronics That You Have Bought That Have Lasted So Long For You! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
Risingblue008:
Pls I'm about to purchase a new sets of electronics, please as a friend, which one will you advise me to go for?I know electronics are very costly now and I don't want to buy something that will make me regret tomorrow,pls let the house enlighten me
Thabks

Sony
Re: Which Electronics That You Have Bought That Have Lasted So Long For You! by Angelopeters: 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hello there, I want to open a betting shop and I want to ask you one or two about the thing. Can we talk via email or phone?
Re: Which Electronics That You Have Bought That Have Lasted So Long For You! by Brownshoe: 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
Risingblue008:
Thabks
pls i decide to quote you on this thread, how much can someone has to open bet9ja shop?
Re: Which Electronics That You Have Bought That Have Lasted So Long For You! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2023
Risingblue008:
Thabks

For the hisense.

Oya come and pay 15k

Whstapp my number below to pick up
Re: Which Electronics That You Have Bought That Have Lasted So Long For You! by NokiaN8(m): 7:20am On Feb 26
Nokia

(1) (Reply)

Dokin Karfe / Fela Vote For 2021 Hall Of Fame / US Navy Band Performing Ayrastarr "Rush" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.