Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Does It Really Take Long For Song To Get Ready After Recording? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Does It Really Take Long For Song To Get Ready After Recording? (310 Views)

Carter Efe And Berri Tiga: The Battle For Song Ownership And Lessons To Learn / Tiwa Savage Broke Down In Tears After Recording Somebody Son With US Sta Brandy / Tobi Bakre - 'Japa'. BBNaija Star Excited After Recording First Studio Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Really Take Long For Song To Get Ready After Recording? by Iamdbull: 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
So I opened a thread two weeks ago about how I used my life savings to record a track
https://www.nairaland.com/6384768/just-recorded-song-life-savings/4#98542854

After going back to the studio after a week to check it out, it was sounding really good and I was eager to have the track.

I started the promotion process already and we just need is the song to be ready.

But yesterday has made it two weeks now and the song is not ready. I see alot of big musicians that will slate there song for release but will end up postponing and postponing it.

So my question is does it take so long for a track to be mixed and mastered?
Re: Does It Really Take Long For Song To Get Ready After Recording? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
Iamdbull:
So I opened a thread two weeks ago about how I used my life savings to record a track
https://www.nairaland.com/6384768/just-recorded-song-life-savings/4#98542854

After going back to the studio after a week to check it out, it was sounding really good and I was eager to have the track.

I started the promotion process already and we just need is the song to be ready.

But yesterday has made it two weeks now and the song is not ready. I see alot of big musicians that will slate there song for release but will end up postponing and postponing it.

So my question is does it take so long for a track to be mixed and mastered?
am a music producer if it takes more than that its might be

dey lost ur file
d recording was bad
d song sucks
u own dem money
u havent paid at all
Re: Does It Really Take Long For Song To Get Ready After Recording? by Iamdbull: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2021
musicproducer:
am a music producer if it takes more than that its might be

dey lost ur file
d recording was bad
d song sucks
u own dem money
u havent paid at all

I have paid in full, if the song sucks all he has to do is not to put his name there
Re: Does It Really Take Long For Song To Get Ready After Recording? by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 03, 2021
Iamdbull:

I have paid in full, if the song sucks all he has to do is not to put his name there
ask him y d delay den
Re: Does It Really Take Long For Song To Get Ready After Recording? by Iamdbull: 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
musicproducer:
ask him y d delay den
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Popori By Mozito Ft Puffy Yankee Video / Biography Of Kings Dave / Nigerian Afropop Singer “chidinma” Quits Secular Music, Switches To Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.