Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal (56258 Views)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by Alaganature(m): 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
after inviting friends to come celebrate your new girl..the same friends still posted the video of their friend who's acting foolishly...NawA oo

5 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by golddare: 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
made4naijamusic:
A video making the rounds on social media has captured the moment a man insisted on putting an engagement ring on his girlfriend’s finger after she rejected it.

According to alleged reports, the couple have been dating for years, so the man decided to take the relationship to the next level.

However, he was shocked to his bones after she turned him down amidst friends and well wishers who also did their best to make her accept his proposal.

In the video shared online, the lady was heard telling him to stop the proposal and get up on his feet, but he insisted on engaging her.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ang9vqP9l7M

To the young guys if you propose and she said No, dont be embarrassed, move on, work smart, pray smart, a time may come in your life that the lady will say had I know. To the ladies no point hanging around a guy you cant marry, let them know so that these embarrassments will stop.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by loveday289(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
No be by force

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
Moneyboyz:
Foolish nigga, the babe you will impregnate and she will bring her family to beg you say make you marry her.
so if the babe insist on condom nko?
how he go come impregnante den?
look ehn if a girl no like u she no like u
if u like try and get her pregnant she will insist on condom
and even if u manage tear a small part of the condom and get her pregnant she will go behind ur back and remove the pregnancy sharp sharp
she no like the guy
i guess the guy na d money and gifts wey she dey collect from am make her dey manage d guy
she will have someone she really loves

4 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
golddare:

To the young guys if you propose and she said No, dont be embarrassed, move on, work smart, pray smart, a time may come in your life that the lady will say had I know. To the ladies no point hanging around a guy you cant marry, let them know so that these embarrassments will stop.
if the guy na atm d ladies will hang around oo cheesy.they will just be eating the guy"s money while they have the main guy they are dating.Some men are not called mugus or magas for nothing cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by lamalang(m): 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
People just de disgrace themselves anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by Dannyilo(m): 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
See brother, brother wey mumu grin

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by soundlala: 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
the commentator is the reason why she said no.
the kids voice is irritating

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by jaytime(m): 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
God no go shame us; that's all I can say.
Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by oglalasioux(m): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
scripted!!!

Rubbish

Not scripted. You can tell it's real from the way the lady was asking him to stop. The lady however knows the guy is not a serious human being that's why she's dodging the bullet.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by rachytenny2(f): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
undecidedNa by force?

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by northvietnam(m): 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
Why do we so much have weak men every where .... Biys dey mad these days Ooooo... before u propose, make sure u know she is dying to get proposed to

4 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by dalass(f): 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
made4naijamusic:
A video making the rounds on social media has captured the moment a man insisted on putting an engagement ring on his girlfriend’s finger after she rejected it.

According to alleged reports, the couple have been dating for years, so the man decided to take the relationship to the next level.

However, he was shocked to his bones after she turned him down amidst friends and well wishers who also did their best to make her accept his proposal.

In the video shared online, the lady was heard telling him to stop the proposal and get up on his feet, but he insisted on engaging her.

Watch the video below;

By force and fire engagement cheesy
Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by smartdigics: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
Best way to propose right now "Babe when you get home there is a ring on the table, if you'll marry me wear it and we 'll celebrate later...if you won't no let me meet you for my house" grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by BECALMBECALM(m): 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
What an embarrassment. After toiling and working so hard to become a man. You will still have to kneel to beg a woman to marry you. Why do you have to kneel down to beg a woman to marry you? Embarrassing yourself in public because you want to force a woman to marry you. You dont force anyone to love or marry you. Why kneeling down? Foolish and shameful man. This fool might be feeling too big to kneel down before God. How many times have kneel down before your parents?

5 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by rosy1992(f): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
na wa o, marriage is not by force.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by Segzy19: 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
When will all these kneeling down proposal nonsense stop sef... What type of men are we breeding nowadays? See as this one embarrassed himself.

Bit women sef get issues sha... U just wan dey use the man pass the knowing fully well that you wont marry him... No one can ever know the mind of a woman except the one that opens her heart for you...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
donstan18:
I like it when foolish simps learn the hard and embarrassing way.

Now that he has been disgraced foolishly, will he ever kneel down to propose to a lady publicly again?

Idiotss embarrassing their families forming romance.

grin grin grin
Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by larryking540: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
kaymart:
what really does a woman want?
quote me back 10years to come ,a time will come women will be thee ones kneeing and asking for a man's hand in marriage ,as e day go so ,guys might just option in for the baby mama stuff last last ,and just keep hustling to make sure the child is okay finacially ..

me I don't understand ,how u and lady go date for roughly 1 year + ,and u give her ring ,she con day reject am ,that means I have been dating myself .

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by InvertedHammer: 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
made4naijamusic:

Watch the video below;

/
Kudos to her.

She deserves a real man.

Take a look at the sorry state of a man kneeling infront of a lady like a primary school pupil just to propose. SMH.

Shame dey catch me for him.

/

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by larryking540: 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
Kudos to her.

She deserves a real man.

Take a look at the sorry state of a man kneeling infront of a lady like a primary school pupil just to propose. SMH.

Shame dey catch me for him.

/

I just pity the guy Sha ,,,
abeg to all guys dating please and please let your woman know in one way or the other dat u are going to propose marriage to stop all these unnecessary embarrassment abeg , atleast u will kw where you belong in the relationship

3 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by SEGLIZ: 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
what is the title of this movie?
is it a season movie? because from my observation the movie don end o.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by 4tomandchi: 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
I don't understand why a lady will choose to stay in a relationship she knows will not translate to marriage? What could be the reason my people?
Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Pussy asss niggarrrs everywhere

What is wrong with all this niggarrrz with their kneeling down to beg this vagina people

Imagine begging someone to accept the fact that you want to take up her responsibilities
Shebi you get 4 sisters, ??
Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by faceland: 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
Somebody is going to drink heavily tonight.

This is embarrassing, now the bastard would want to take revenge by finding someone he would marry quickly.

5 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
This is harassment. Na by force to accept ring angry

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by richie240: 11:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
Therages:

Not this guy apparently.
Lolz, some guys fail to realise dt as they have other babes to 'finally choose from', so do babes.

5 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by eziezi90(m): 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
Wtf is this
Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by Roozzaay(m): 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
Fada Lawd!!! No matter how big my sins are, never punish me with male kids like these weaklings, I pray.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
This one Don disgrace his ancestors due to over sabi and copy copy things

3 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
B for bullshit angry
Re: Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal by Sixfeetbelle: 11:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nigerianleleyi0:
He should just cut the finger along.

This video is too graphic! The mods need to ban you for posting videos depicting such raw violence abi this is a demonstration of what you'd do to the man if you meet him peradventure? grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.