Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League (32218 Views)

Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern / Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid / The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
DrayZee:

I would like you to tell me what exactly is wrong in that scene. Is Ronaldo the first person in the history of mankind to kick a ball into the post after someone in his team scored? Wtf is this agenda? Abi you don’t watch football normally?
Well, people will see what they want to see.
Continue thinking he’s selfish...someone that handed penalty to Benzema when he had a streak of games with no goals and Madrid were booing him, or the guy up that has over 220 assists...he’s selfish. Crazy world.

No. He wasn't the first. But he was the first (and only) to walk angrily to the centre line, making angry faces, throwing tantrums and shaking his head in disgust while his teammates were congratulating Arbeloa. I know your worship of him won't let you grasp all that scene.
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
DrayZee:

I would like you to tell me what exactly is wrong in that scene. Is Ronaldo the first person in the history of mankind to kick a ball into the post after someone in his team scored? Wtf is this agenda? Abi you don’t watch football normally?
Well, people will see what they want to see.
Continue thinking he’s selfish...someone that handed penalty to Benzema when he had a streak of games with no goals and Madrid were booing him, or the guy up that has over 220 assists...he’s selfish. Crazy world.

Handed Benzema the penalty probably after his PR team would have told him to do that for once to look good, right? How many times before or after that did that happen?
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by DrayZee: 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

No. He wasn't the first. But he was the first (and only) to walk angrily to the centre line, making angry faces, throwing tantrums and shaking his head in disgust while his teammates were congratulating Arbeloa. I know your worship of him won't let you grasp all that scene.
Show me a video of that, because even the videos titled against him didn’t show that. So please show me your own.
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by DrayZee: 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Handed Benzema the penalty probably after his PR team would have told him to do that for once to look good, right? How many times before or after that did that happen?
Of course now...see what you typed, but if I tell you it’s hate clouding your judgement, you won’t want to believe. If he does something you don’t agree with, it’s because he’s a bad person and selfish, if he does something good you don’t want to agree with, you’ll say “his PR team told him to do it, so he can look good”. I’m sure even you realize it at this point. But no matter, there’s many more like you.
I’m sure his PR team predicted that Madrid fans would boo Benzema in that match, or that Benzema would not score until that time...maybe they used wireless technology to tell Ronaldo on the pitch to give Benzema that penalty.
Just see what you’re insinuating. Continue hating the man sha. It’s allowed.
Ronaldo in a match scored from an assist from Benzema, still when Benzema had those problems..and made sure to dedicate the goal to him by pointing consistently at him instead of doing his normal celebration. The Benzema disrespect got toned down.

Madrid guys didn’t like Bale initially when he came, Ronaldo stood up for him, told everyone to leave him alone, that he has his style and that he’ll surely help them win trophies, and Bale did. But obviously, it must be the handwork of his PR undecided

You really want me to believe Ronaldo hates these guys? undecided
Well done.

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by ojaysam25(m): 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
unmask:
what are you saying? Remove Ronaldo and put Dybala qualification would have been assured.

He contributes to only one phase of the game....so he and Higuain are minuses already in the creative department, but then that isn't their job. That is where Dybala comes in.

Whether it was Ronaldo or Benteke in front, Dybala will do the heavy lifting so they would shine
Please stop over hyping dybala....if he was that Good....he would have been untouchable in the team like Ronaldo....how many chance did he create this season and how many assit he get.
Guy wen spend half of the season for bench.
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by ojaysam25(m): 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
unmask:
my point exactly.. if he was on the team, they would be in the quarter finals
Why was he not on the team...can Ronaldo, messi,aguero or a club most important player be benched like that in an important match.....
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by unmask: 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
ojaysam25:

Why was he not on the team...can Ronaldo, messi,aguero or a club most important player be benched like that in an important match.....
he was nursing an injury
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by unmask: 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
ojaysam25:

Please stop over hyping dybala....if he was that Good....he would have been untouchable in the team like Ronaldo....how many chance did he create this season and how many assit he get.
Guy wen spend half of the season for bench.
so imagine the man that spent half of a season on the bench winning the Italian league's most valuable player. .....that shows you the amount of influence he had on his team

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Christaks(m): 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Where is that foolish coach that made this statement? I feel like seeing him and strangling him.... Ronaldo didn't just have 10 sticks, he has 10 blood flowing human beings like him and yet he is a loser...

He was a loser,

He is a loser

He will always be a loser unless He bows to Messi as his boss.... Yes, Messi is da boss cool

I'm not surprised, Ronaldo has been Destined to fail.... Even with his fans together, they are in the same category...

Ronaldo is a failure... He didn't fail alone, he implicated Juve and Madrid... Things has never been worst like this for Juve until badluck Ronaldo came.....

All hail the king Messi..

My team will qualify today

Pic 1: Ronaldo will always be inferior to messi

2: Shame on Ronaldo and all his fans worldwide

3: Ronaldo and his fans need serious prayer and deliverance

4. If number 3 doesn't work. Ronaldo and his fan can take this short cut

gringringringrin

Your team will Qualify abi....

You lost 8 - 2...

Messi was no where to be found..������‍♀️���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emiliano Sala: Nantes Demand £15m Payment From Cardiff City For Striker Transfer / Sergio Kun Aguero Joins Barcelona on two-year deal / Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.