Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League (32305 Views)

Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern / Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid / The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by FuckThaMod: 11:40am On Aug 08, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Shut up.... But when they won farmer A league, it was Ronaldo.. But when they lose, its the team

Typical Ronaldo fan
Of course they always win because of Ronaldo and if Ronaldo doesn't do it they loose. Only dybala and de ligt be players there. Worry about Napoli and stop shedding tears here
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 08, 2020
Angelfrost:

With all the gra gra, and urgency or funds splashed, how many Champion's league titles have Juventus, PSG, and Man City won in this last decade??! When did Barcelona last get to the Finals??!... So, what are we not saying??! tongue

Didn’t Liverpool and Madrid who have won these last few years also spend?

Any serious team will spend....
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Angelfrost(m): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2020
SonOfAfonja:

Didn’t Liverpool and Madrid who have won these last few years also spend?

Any serious team will spend....

I am quite sure I NEVER said anything about not spending... Emphasis is on team transformation from aging players to young talented and hungry players.

Please, read my initial detailed response again, with regards to the transition and transformation of the Bayern team.
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by FuckThaMod: 11:55am On Aug 08, 2020
Angelfrost:

Sarri and half of that squad (including Ronaldo)... They should borrow a leaf from Bayern Munich. The German team took a drastic and radical step to purge their first team of old and tired players, brought forth tactical, hungry, and young players through.
Lewandowski is still there tho and CR7 isn't tired or bad to be considered old
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 08, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Of course they always win because of Ronaldo and if Ronaldo doesn't do it they loose. Only dybala and de ligt be players there. Worry about Napoli and stop shedding tears here

Barca is winning tonight grin
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 08, 2020
Angelfrost:

I am quite sure I NEVER said anything about not spending... Emphasis is on team transformation from aging players to young talented and hungry players.

Please, read my initial detailed response again, with regards to the transition and transformation of the Bayern team.

Okay I get you....but you should also cut city some slack, they’re also in transition.

Liverpool had more damaging heartbreaks than the city team and see where they are now...
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Babaj145(m): 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
I don't know why messi fans are getting all worked up on ronaldo crashing out of the champions league,.y'all should calm down messi will join him soon if not today den definitely against Bayern..the truth is dat both players are at d twilight of their careers and their respective clubs are not smart enough In giving them a good supporting casts dat can play at their genius level,.its dat simple..peak ronaldo would definitely have worked a miracle yesterday if atall, same can be said about messi during d Liverpool match but at d end of day football nr be rocket science age will always rear its ugly head wen its time..infant what ronaldo and messi are lacking now Lewandoski is benefiting..last last life na turn by turn,.every good story must come to an end..

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Sirmuel1(m): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
smartval:
Ronaldo is just a Rolls Royce in the midst of beetles, he can't do it alone by himself. Juventus should sign more talents and try again next season

Yes Bro, Juventus should sign Marcelo, Modric, Benzema, Ramos, and Zidane.... Ronaldo has tried his best grin
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
Goalnaldo:
This is exactly what Raphael Varane did yesterday night grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkTp_HbYMXI
. cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by charlesm91(m): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Aaronzy:
are u just realizing that Higuain is useless
No no no, Ronaldo should also face what Messi has been facing in Argentina
hahaha.... did you notice one cross Ronaldo sent to Higuain but his fat body couldn’t lift himself up to meet up. That would’ve been a goal. It was then I knew Higuain don finish
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Juanmike(m): 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Aaronzy:
are u just realizing that Higuain is useless
No no no, Ronaldo should also face what Messi has been facing in Argentina
oh pls
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by khingTony(m): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
loveday289:

Neither is it UEFA messi's league

Shut up

Ronaldo Asked for a change in the name of the Champions league to UEFA christano's league in 2018
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Onitola2: 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53683503
Messi did his part in d 1st leg against Liverpool last year, came short in d 2nd leg, we laughed then, so we'll laugh now.... Like Messi, CR7 can't carry d team alone, he once complained that Madrid couldn't win games because others were not on his level. Both are not coward, they're just humans. (better ones tho)

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Ritaas: 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
BREAKING - Juventus has sacked Maurizio Sarri. Official statement soon. They'll go for a new manager. ⚪️⚫️ #Juventus @SkySport @DiMarzio

All those blaming Cr7 should hang themselves

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by smartval(m): 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
khingTony:

Those beetles went to the UCL finals twice in 4 years before Ronaldo was purchased

Clown

Tell that to your pussy ass momma
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by RealEzee(m): 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
Sarri sacked!!! Pochettino contacted!!!! Matters arising!!!
grin
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Babaj145(m): 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
RealEzee:
Sarri sacked!!!
Pochettino contacted!!!!
Matters arising!!!

grin
Best news have read all day..ronaldo fans gather here oh God nr go shame us...

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by gibzzhd: 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Let me remind all you Ronaldo ass leakers.I did let you know time without numbers that Madrid didn't win UCL in four attempts with Ronaldo until the signed Bale and Bale helped Ronaldo take Madrid to la decima
The same thing is happening at Juventus.This Juventus side went to 2 UCL finals in 4 yrs without Ronaldo.Now with Ronaldo they can't even get past a quarter final.
Even Portugal needed Eder and the other guy

They need a Messiah,Ronaldo isn't one.

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by gibzzhd: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
Babaj145:

Best news have read all day..ronaldo fans gather here oh God nr go shame us...
The coach is not the problem.They need to find a Messiah like Bale was to Madrid.Ronaldo isn't the Messiah
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Babaj145(m): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
gibzzhd:

The coach is not the problem.They need to find a Messiah like Bale was to Madrid.Ronaldo isn't the Messiah
Who be dis one again??

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Bakin3(m): 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ororo

Call for your bio digester (Modern Sockaway) construction.
Very quick to install. No waste removal. Little space required. Little maintenance. Odorless. Check my signature.
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by femi4: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
jaxxy:

In Messi case u need to check not just the team loss bt his individual performance in the game. Most of Messi losses he was down in performance and rightly criticized. Same applies when Ronaldo gives a poor performance.

Bt when its the team that’s low on performance we know. Barca has top players for the last 4 years. Poor performance shudnt be seen bt it continues to happen why??
So it was messi's fault that the defence couldnt stop a quick corner
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by unmask: 5:54am On Aug 09, 2020
obonujoker:

Back of the TV watcher... Was dybala in the match when ronaldo scored his 2 golazos??
did they win? There is a difference between winning and scoring..... even you that watches the front of TV should know that
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by unmask: 5:59am On Aug 09, 2020
ojaysam25:

Dybala that was not even on the field for 10 minutes....
my point exactly.. if he was on the team, they would be in the quarter finals
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by unmask: 6:01am On Aug 09, 2020
Juanmike:
they only did that today, cos of desperation, you should watch other matches when they are less pressure, they are all selfish, Sarri should go same with Useless Higuain, Cuadrado Sandro, and co.no creativity whatsoever in the midfield
you certainly don't watch Juventus matches
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by unmask: 6:09am On Aug 09, 2020
ojaysam25:
Ronaldo has 80%....they would have qualify had the team delivered the remaining 20%...no but they want him to do it alone....
7goals in 6 champion league knockout game with no other player either assiting or scoring...stupid club, is like they are saying we have bought you oya give us champions league....no one single player can do it alone....
what are you saying? Remove Ronaldo and put Dybala qualification would have been assured.

He contributes to only one phase of the game....so he and Higuain are minuses already in the creative department, but then that isn't their job. That is where Dybala comes in.

Whether it was Ronaldo or Benteke in front, Dybala will do the heavy lifting so they would shine
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by unmask: 6:17am On Aug 09, 2020
Angelfrost:

Pep would do exactly what he did in Man City... He will weed out half of that team, and spend Billions bringing in new fresh players!!! Let's not over-hype that Catalan yet.

He won't ever do like Mourinho! He won't and can't manage this current Juventus team the way they are.
Pep has a style of play....and qualities he believes players should have at the basic ("ball control"wink.....so it is not about weeding out players, it is about having players that are comfortable having the ball.......

Mourinho on the other hand believes football is by having hardened players that can disrupt the opponents play.....and he doesn't focus on his team having the superior style of play

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Juanmike(m): 6:25am On Aug 09, 2020
unmask:
you certainly don't watch Juventus matches
Obviously you don't.
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 09, 2020
DrayZee:

No help in terms of goals. What’s so hard to understand there?

No help in terms of goals? You want him to be angry that his team mates are stealing his precious goals? He hardly scores for them in the group stages. If others didn't score in the group stages he wouldn't get to his precious knockout to score the goals you're all fapping about.
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by DrayZee: 8:03am On Aug 09, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

No help in terms of goals? You want him to be angry that his team mates are stealing his precious goals? He hardly scores for them in the group stages. If others didn't score in the group stages he wouldn't get to his precious knockout to score the goals you're all fapping about.
I don’t know why you people like to paint Ronaldo as someone who hates it when other people score goals. Remove hate from your eyes.
What is written there is a fact. Idg what you’re trying to explain.
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 09, 2020
DrayZee:

I don’t know why you people like to paint Ronaldo as someone who hates it when other people score goals. Remove hate from your eyes.
What is written there is a fact. Idg what you’re trying to explain.

I don't know why people like you paint Ronaldo as a person that is not selfish. Remove the worship and adoration from your eyes and remove the blindness and go and watch Arbeloa's goal for Madrid and Ronaldo's reaction to it. Then come back and type what you typed up there again.
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by DrayZee: 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

I don't know why people like you paint Ronaldo as a person that is not selfish. Remove the worship and adoration from your eyes and remove the blindness and go and watch Arbeloa's goal for Madrid and Ronaldo's reaction to it. Then come back and type what you typed up there again.
I would like you to tell me what exactly is wrong in that scene. Is Ronaldo the first person in the history of mankind to kick a ball into the post after someone in his team scored? Wtf is this agenda? Abi you don’t watch football normally?
Well, people will see what they want to see.
Continue thinking he’s selfish...someone that handed penalty to Benzema when he had a streak of games with no goals and Madrid were booing him, or the guy up that has over 220 assists...he’s selfish. Crazy world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch / Elma Aveiro: 'I Don't Understand How Juve Can Play Like This' / 10 Life Lessons From The Quarter Finals Of 2018 UEFA Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.