Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun (41976 Views)

Police Vow To Go After LGBTQ Community, Probe Members After Video Challenge / Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets / Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by AudioNews(m): 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala Police, Audio stopping,
Believe dem at ur own peril

Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Golan007: 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
lilachiever:
We all know that this is initial gra gra... Even the police have officials that are part of these cults and even give them support.

Can you name one of them?

Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Kenmatt(m): 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
WilliamChimaobi:
Instead of joining cult and wasting your life... Why not join army and be useful

Those that join Cult don't have the mind to join the Army.
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Zoey95:

can you I dentify any cultist inside the Nigerian Airforce if no you are a fake prophet.
mingle with them and observe their handshake...sarz gat cultist, go to hotels or club and see for urself.

Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Sirmuel1(m): 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
dynicks:
kinda like a festive celebration usually organized by the Eiye Confraternity...

Oh, thanks!!
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by annyplenty(m): 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
WARNING FOR YOUTH

Dear YOUTH and everybody by extension,
On 03/06/2013, GOD asked me to warn youth of both heaven and hell but hell first, then heaven. HE said I should tell you that HELL is a place of weeping, anguish, pain, horror, sorrow and torment for all eternity. He said he has sent a lot pastors to you to warn you about HELL but many did not warn you. If you reject his warning today, HE says your own day of rejection is coming, too. Proverbs 1:23-33

I have once seen the gate of HELL in a vision before. It was more terrible than what you can think and yet people were rushing to enter through it as if they were in a race. I implore you to do everything in your power to escape this place. Give JESUS a chance to save you. Repent of all your sins genuinely and sincerely to Him and do not return to the sins anymore. He will help you if you show genuine readiness.

GOD said I should tell you that HEAVEN is a place of Joy, peace, love, ecstasy and perfect beauty all in the presence of God for all eternity.

As I implore you to escape HELL, I also implore you not to miss this kingdom of God (heaven). Do not trade your eternal glory for worldy vanities. Now I have delivered HIS message to you, too. You may now choose. Please, choose Heaven. Deuteronomy 30:19.

Please, join me to share this message. a soul can still be saved. forward it to any young people you know in your family, in your church, in your place of work. Organise seminars and retreat for youth and warn them about hell.

For more information, bible teachings on end-time/rapture/holiness and breaking news of end-time events happening around the world, please, send email to raptureglorious@gmail.com or jesuscoming@yahoo.com.

See our teachings below.
https://www.nairaland.com/1230707/end-time-bible-teaching-50-signs (50 Signs of Rapture)
https://www.nairaland.com/1241939/end-time-bible-teaching-why-must (Why We Must Watch)
https://www.nairaland.com/1256318/end-time-bible-teaching-awareness-sin (Awareness of SIN)
https://www.nairaland.com/1265235/end-time-bible-teaching-awareness-false (Awareness of false prophets)
https://www.nairaland.com/1294288/end-time-bible-teaching-jesus-christ (JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out)

Thank you. Shalom

DESIST FROM ALL MANNERS OF CULTISM. DO NOT USE YOUR LIFE TO COUNT SCORES AND STILL GO TO HELL FOR IT.

Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by WilliamChimaobi: 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kenmatt:

Those that join Cult don't have the mind to join the Army.
I thought they both have brutality and ruggedity
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Kenmatt(m): 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
Few key reasons he joins Cult.

A- To wise up because he is dull.

B- To be strong because he is weak.

C- To be able to catch big girls because he has low Self-esteem.

D- To obtain mark because he is below average.

E- To feel or claim a big boy because he has a low IQ and had fallen in order of social stratification.

Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Manchester22: 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
Eiyahhh......MAKE THEM HELP US STOP THOSE PEOPLE WEY DEY USE NEPA BILL RULE US FOR NAIJA TO STOP STEALING OUR MONEY
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Omoluabi16(m): 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
So its no longer 7/7? Useless people.
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Odunayomi247(m): 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=WilliamChimaobi post=92586232]bro both of them na waste but one na useful waste [/quote

which one Sir
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Tompson88: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Make then leave them
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by WilliamChimaobi: 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=Odunayomi247 post=92587268][/quote]army na
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by tellwisdom: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
easzypeaszy:
instead of d both...I rather join Bokoharam and be sent abroad to sch

Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Ilight23(m): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
All hails to the Audio news
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Akhirastriver(m): 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
WilliamChimaobi:
Instead of joining cult and wasting your life... Why not join army and be useful
Money ritual sef
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by WilliamChimaobi: 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Money ritual sef
gbam.... On point

They can just tell their family to use them for money ritual instead of wasting like that

Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Odunayomi247(m): 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
WilliamChimaobi:
army na
both na die my brother
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by WilliamChimaobi: 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
easzypeaszy:
instead of d both...I rather join Bokoharam and be sent abroad to sch
bro u will not make heaven.... Lol

Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by WilliamChimaobi: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Odunayomi247:

both na die my brother
nbut if u die for cultism u die for nothing
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Peppysco: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
WilliamChimaobi:

My brother, all na same same. Nigerian army soldiers they die anyhow like fowl on daily basis. Anyone planning to join the army in this present condition just wan go waste hin life, I swear

Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Milan79: 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
Cultism doesn't pay fellas.
I sell Toyota Camry and Corolla.belgium inbox me at chidoziennrom@gmail.com
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by zudozz: 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Thunder go fire alora buccaneer them!
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
8/8 Sec.. Eiye celebration.. What's there to celebrate in this hardship
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Bigchristo: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
WilliamChimaobi:
this days joining Nigeria army waste lives more than being a cultist, if na lie ask those soldiers who where deployed to Borno state lol �
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Vectorex(f): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lip work
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Zoey95: 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
TheRealProphet:
mingle with them and observe their handshake...sarz gat cultist, go to hotels or club and see for urself.

don't allow this statement bring you into issue, if you can't prove it. just bring it down you don't know who is who.
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by WilliamChimaobi: 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bigchristo:
this days joining Nigeria army waste lives more than being a cultist, if na lie ask those soldiers who where deployed to Borno state lol �
you have a point bro..... All die na die

Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by euniselfyahoo: 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
And also to accompany people to the bank to collect money or use POS.

Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) / Police Officer Accuses Her Superior Of Assaulting Her For Refusing His Advances / Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms