Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,114 members, 7,957,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun (42456 Views)

Police Vow To Go After LGBTQ Community, Probe Members After Video Challenge / Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets / Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by smellingPUSSY: 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
shina peller na eiye?
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by neuralct(m): 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
Catchfirez:
Na so na dey vow up and down. Ordinary herdsmen and bandits killing people. Nigeria police no fit vow or even make promise to stop am.
grin grin grin
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Farki: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
WilliamChimaobi:
Instead of joining cult and wasting your life... Why not join army and be useful

If it was the American or British army then yes, not spending 12-15 years in whatever Nigeria calls an army.
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Desgidi99(m): 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Sirmuel1:

Which one be 8/8 again?

In respective of ur message which I see as sensible I still want to let u in before giving people the wrong impression..... 8/8 belong to eiye aka bird cult group.......they don't say world like wida or ship or anchor.....Anything relating to the bird kingdom is welcome by them.
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Ebukamatth(m): 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
The anti cult? This people na criminal.
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Deffjam: 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
lol na so dem go dae chase clout .........wetin happen to the one when dem celebrate 3 days ago..................ok because this one nah.........

It is well! We need Army to do the needful
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by chatinent: 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
Smiles. Aren't they literally one? Can anyone list the difference between the police and the latter? Please I already know one group wears uniform. Next?
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Jostoman: 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
WilliamChimaobi:
Instead of joining cult and wasting your life... Why not join army and be useful
useful for bandit bullet abi? Nonsense.
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by sylve11: 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
HMMMM cool
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by annyplenty(m): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
WARNING FOR YOUTH

Dear YOUTH and everybody by extension,
On 03/06/2013, GOD asked me to warn youth of both heaven and hell but hell first, then heaven. HE said I should tell you that HELL is a place of weeping, anguish, pain, horror, sorrow and torment for all eternity. He said he has sent a lot pastors to you to warn you about HELL but many did not warn you. If you reject his warning today, HE says your own day of rejection is coming, too. Proverbs 1:23-33

I have once seen the gate of HELL in a vision before. It was more terrible than what you can think and yet people were rushing to enter through it as if they were in a race. I implore you to do everything in your power to escape this place. Give JESUS a chance to save you. Repent of all your sins genuinely and sincerely to Him and do not return to the sins anymore. He will help you if you show genuine readiness.

GOD said I should tell you that HEAVEN is a place of Joy, peace, love, ecstasy and perfect beauty all in the presence of God for all eternity.

As I implore you to escape HELL, I also implore you not to miss this kingdom of God (heaven). Do not trade your eternal glory for worldy vanities. Now I have delivered HIS message to you, too. You may now choose. Please, choose Heaven. Deuteronomy 30:19.

Please, join me to share this message. a soul can still be saved. forward it to any young people you know in your family, in your church, in your place of work. Organise seminars and retreat for youth and warn them about hell.

For more information, bible teachings on end-time/rapture/holiness and breaking news of end-time events happening around the world, please, send email to raptureglorious@gmail.com or jesuscoming@yahoo.com.

See our teachings below.
https://www.nairaland.com/1230707/end-time-bible-teaching-50-signs (50 Signs of Rapture)
https://www.nairaland.com/1241939/end-time-bible-teaching-why-must (Why We Must Watch)
https://www.nairaland.com/1256318/end-time-bible-teaching-awareness-sin (Awareness of SIN)
https://www.nairaland.com/1265235/end-time-bible-teaching-awareness-false (Awareness of false prophets)
https://www.nairaland.com/1294288/end-time-bible-teaching-jesus-christ (JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out)

Thank you. Shalom

DESIST FROM ALL MANNERS OF CULTISM. DO NOT USE YOUR LIFE TO COUNT SCORES AND STILL GO TO HELL FOR IT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Sirmuel1(m): 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Desgidi99:

In respective of ur message which I see as sensible I still want to let u in before giving people the wrong impression..... 8/8 belong to eiye aka bird cult group.......they don't say world like wida or ship or anchor.....Anything relating to the bird kingdom is welcome by them.

Thanks for explaining. I know nothing about cultism because I don't care to know

1 Like

Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
kestolove95:
Which one b 8/8 again? All dix south east people sef wey dey stay for ogun nawa for dem
So the Eiye confraternity originates from SE Abi?
What language does the name represent?
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by petitejolie(f): 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
grin grin See dem, vowers club. People that cultists themselves
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by kennedyy(m): 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]No one can stop JJ.#Attah,,,Fly safe my brotherhood.Happy 8/8 celebration to US!
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by lyndaway(f): 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
Please leave them to hold there celebration and go to Southern Kaduna you are more needed there...
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Rafaell(m): 9:42am On Aug 09, 2020
WilliamChimaobi:

Boko Haram don dey waste army life now ooĆ³ grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle / People Murdered By Cultists In Elele, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.