Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,232 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

Edo Is Actually Not Lagos But - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Is Actually Not Lagos But (301 Views)

Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Is Actually Not Lagos But by Godoverevery: 9:10am On Aug 08, 2020
Edo state is in the front burner right now I think is time we understand politics.
It was easier for the like of wike,udom to fight godfatherism because there state were already PDP and structure was already in place but in the case of Edo it is not....politics is all about interest and trust me there are power that be.... obaseki is fighting a war relaying on the masses which is scary (very scary)....u can't trust the Nigeria masses in politics.
The people he is fighting are smart politicians ,they are more experience in this game....this are people who move discretely, deal with you without making a sound....they have dealt with politicians bigger than him
Obaseki is too predictable which is a disadvantage....he is showing is card too much.
Ambode wasn't foolish or weak rather he understood there no sense fighting a war already lost infact is deputy dump him before the game even begin.

Obaseki still have a lil chance compare to ambode but am just scared he is banking on the masses which is very risky.
Politics is local and election isn't won on the internet......obaseki needs to fight smarter and talk less.
Re: Edo Is Actually Not Lagos But by Xscape1993(m): 9:14am On Aug 08, 2020
Godoverevery:
Edo state is in the front burner right now I think is time we understand politics.
It was easier for the like of wike,udom to fight godfatherism because there state were already PDP and structure was already in place but in the case of Edo it is not....politics is all about interest and trust me there are power that be.... obaseki is fighting a war relaying on the masses which is scary (very scary)....u can't trust the Nigeria masses in politics.
The people he is fighting are smart politicians ,they are more experience in this game....this are people who move discretely, deal with you without making a sound....they have dealt with politicians bigger than him
Obaseki is too predictable which is a disadvantage....he is showing is card too much.
Ambode wasn't foolish or weak rather he understood there no sense fighting a war already lost infact is deputy dump him before the game even begin.

Obaseki still have a lil chance compare to ambode but am just scared he is banking on the masses which is very risky.
Politics is local and election isn't won on the internet......obaseki needs to fight smarter and talk less.

It is more better to fight a battle than not to fight at all. G.G.O. is not a small boy in politics. Wishing him all the best in his dogmatisms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Is Actually Not Lagos But by Trimque2k1(m): 9:18am On Aug 08, 2020
I will always choose my battle becos me nor want die for war
Re: Edo Is Actually Not Lagos But by shortgun(m): 9:20am On Aug 08, 2020
It doesn't really matter if he lose the election or win it.
For putting up this big fight he's already a winner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Is Actually Not Lagos But by kcnwaigbo: 9:25am On Aug 08, 2020
So he was supposed to bank on godfathers and ignore the masses?

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki May Not Be Loyal But He Is Not A Thief / Sen. Kalu, Reps Spokesperson, Otti, Others Attend Tonimas Ceo's Requiem Mass / Your Virginity Is Not A Gift To Any Man ( Rev.fr. Oluoma)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.