Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) (7579 Views)

A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria / Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] / Fear Of Igbo Aggression Grips Niger Delta Tribes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by Dedetwo(m): 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
Eastern Obolo is Ijoid.
They speak Andoni which is a dialect of Ijaw language

Who told you that Andoni is a dialect of Ijo? When fools are ashamed of their ancestral background they start to use silly state names as the mockery handle name.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by Dedetwo(m): 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Ogiso itself were chiefs sent from Ife.

Anything South of Benue took its root in Ife....including Igbo.

CrossRiver and Akwa should have been in Cameroon because they are geneticcally non-Ife. Everything else in the South had footprint in Ife.

Dont make me throw the history book ar you. grin

You are seriously delusional. Even Yari.ba whose origin was located Oyo Ile, 30 miles north of Ilorin would have issues telling people of Ife as their origin.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by Goodmarlian: 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
Dedetwo:

You are seriously delusional. Even Yari.ba whose origin was located Oyo Ile, 30 miles north of Ilorin would have issues telling people of Ife as their origin.

grin grin
Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by IkwerrePikin: 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
Dedetwo:

Niger Delta that only exists in your psychotic skull.

No that’s not true. Go and check the meaning of “Niger” and “Delta” on your dictionary.

We located within the Niger delta region with lots of creaks and access to the sea.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
Blackking98:

Ibeno can't be counted as ijaw because the ibibio influence there overrides ijaw influence. I know ibeno peeps who speak only ibibio and answer ibibio names.
Is ifum udoh an ijaw name?
Check ibeno platforms on FB and you'll see most of them answering bassey,udoh,Edet,ekpo,etc and those are definitely not ijaw names.
Ibeno and Obolo are not originally Ibibio but now ibibio . what happened to Ibeno and Obolo is what happened or is happening to places like Ugep , Ikom and most of central Cross river where they bear Efik-like names and understand and speak a little Efik.
It is not uncommon to hear Efik /ibibiod sounding names in central cross river like Abang,Essien ,Bassey,Ekong,Ekom, Oyom,Ekpang,Edim,Ekeng,Etta,Effiong,Anam,Mmoh etc.
Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by Blackking98(m): 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tuscanao97:
Ibeno and Obolo are not originally Ibibio. what happened to Ibeno and Obolo is what happened to places like Ugep , Ikom and most of central Cross river where they bear Efik-like names and understand and speak Efik maybe because of some Efiks who settled there 400 years ago . It is not uncommon to hear Efik /ibibiod sounding names in central cross river like Abang,Essien ,Bassey,Ekong,Ekom, Oyom,Ekpang,Edim,Ekeng,Etta,Effiong,Anam,Mmoh, etc.
I live in cross river and you're a fat liar. Efiks don't even live In close by biase and akamkpa is the same southern Cross river but jump to to ugep or ikom? Clown. My mother is Efik so this your lies are dirty. Ikom and ugep people still speak their native language and those that answer similar names with us arent even up to 20%. There are no efiks in central Cross river. Meanwhile 90% of ibeno people answer ibibio names and more than 70% speak ibibio as their first language. Stop spreading misinformation.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by kapelvej: 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I doubt there's Ijaw in Cross river

Why you come dey write igbo sub tribes as a tribe on their own?

What of Akoko in Edo?
they speak owan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
Blackking98:

I live in cross river and you're a fat liar. Efiks don't even live In close by biase and akamkpa is the same southern Cross river but jump to to ugep or ikom? Clown. My mother is Efik so this your lies are dirty. Ikom and ugep people still speak their native language and those that answer similar names with us arent even up to 20%. There are no efiks in central Cross river. Meanwhile 90% of ibeno people answer ibibio names and more than 70% speak ibibio as their first language. Stop spreading misinformation.
You have never been to central cross river man . I know many people from central Cross river who bear Efik like names ,atleast 40 percent. and i dont even know if the names have different meaning in their language. whether Efiks are there or not the influence is certainly strong just as ibibio influence is strong in Ibeno and Obolo. Efik does not have large population like Ibibio that's why it's not as strong in central cross river as ibibo is strong in ibeno and Obolo.
and who said they dont speak their native language in central Cross river. but they understand and speak Efik as second language . There are Efiks in Biase and Akamkpa,just not the majority.
Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by Blackking98(m): 11:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tuscanao97:
You have never been to central cross river man . I know many people from central Cross river who bear Efik like names ,atleast 40 percent. and i dont even know if the names have different meaning in their language. whether Efiks are there or not the influence is certainly strong just as ibibio influence is strong in Ibeno and Obolo. Efik does not have large population like Ibibio that's why it's not as strong in central cross river as ibibo is strong in ibeno and Obolo.
and who said they dont speak their native language in central Cross river. but they understand and speak Efik as second language . There are Efiks in Biase and Akamkpa,just not the majority.
My mum is Efik bro. Efiks hardly spread out of their domain in large numbers unlike their ibibio and Annang cousin's. Those central Cross riverians still despise Efiks but to a lesser extent than they despise Akwa ibomites.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
Blackking98:

My mum is Efik bro. Efiks hardly spread out of their domain in large numbers unlike their ibibio and Annang cousin's. Those central Cross riverians still despise Efiks but to a lesser extent than they despise Akwa ibomites.
I don't think you have been around Cross river . I have been aroundand can categorically tell you that Efiks are liked across the state , only Akwa ibomites are not liked for a reason .I'm Efik and even most Efiks secretly don't like Akwa ibomites(Anang Ibibio Oron) and want them to go because they think they are too much of a burden ,especially with regards to their population. before state creation Ibibios use to be abused constantly and told to go . I agree that the rest of Cros river hate akwa ibomites with a passion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by Bigsunny01(m): 12:01am On Aug 09, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Bini itself is Yoruba. Unless you want count Bini as foreigner.

Why will u say Benin is Yoruba

Did dey speak Yoruba language in Benin

Be deceiving ursef

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by rosebowl01(m): 12:47am On Aug 09, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

There is different between NDDC states and Niger Delta.

Crude oil was first discovered in the Niger delta that is why the commission is named Niger delta development commission.

I expect govt to renamed it to Oil Producing State Development Commission as other states outside the Niger delta region now have crude oil.

But Cross River is not touched by the Niger’s (the river) delta? Akwa Ibom too.
Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by IkwerrePikin: 1:06am On Aug 09, 2020
rosebowl01:

The Niger Delta is the delta of the Niger River sitting directly on the Gulf of Guinea on the Atlantic Ocean

I don’t know why you igbos are bordered about the Niger delta region you do not belong to.

All Niger delta states Is on the gulf and have access to the Atlantic Ocean.

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by Bigsunny01(m): 1:53am On Aug 09, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

The Niger Delta is the delta of the Niger River sitting directly on the Gulf of Guinea on the Atlantic Ocean

I don’t know why you igbos are bordered about the Niger delta region you do not belong to.

I dey mind dem?
Dey can never mind their business

Dem be like flies dat follows corps to de grave

Any were dem hear de mentioning of Niger delta na so their heir go stand

People wey say make ur own no good their own too no go good ooh grin

3 Likes

Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by fr3do(m): 3:26am On Aug 09, 2020
ANIOMA = Aniocha, Ndokwa & Ukwani, Ika, Oshimili nationalities
Be guided
Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by eagleu: 3:53am On Aug 09, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
INDIGENOUS PEOPLES OF NIGER DELTA

POPULATION: 35 - MILLION

1). AKWA IBOM STATE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE:

A). IBIBIO

B). ANNANG

C). ORON

D). EFIK

E). IJAW (IZON)

F). EKET

G). OBOLO

RESOURCES

Sea Port & Air Port

MINERAL RAW MATERIALS:

Crude Oil & Gas, Uranium, Lead/Zinc, Granite, Coal, Limestone, Glass Sand, Silica Sand, Salt, Kaolin, Lignite, Guarry Chipping, Etc.

AGRO RAW MATERIALS:

Cocoa, Rubber, Oil Palm, Fish, Rice,Maize, Cassava, Banana, Plantain, Ginger, Raffia Palm, Yam, Cocoyam, Vegetables, Fruits, Forest Reserve, Etc.

2). BAYELSA STATE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE

A). IJAW (IZON)

B). NEMBE

C). OGBIA

RESOURCES

Sea Port & Air Port

MINERAL RAW MATERIALS:

Crude Oil & Gas, Uranium, Clay, Gypsum, Limestone, Manganese, Lignite, Lead/Zinc, Glass Sand, Gravel, Bamboo, Sand Stone, Etc.

AGRO RAW MATERIALS:

Fish, Oysters, Clams, Seafood, Rice, Cocoa, Sea Salt, Cassava, Oil Palm Produce, Plantain, Etc.

3). CROSS RIVER STATE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE

A). EFIK

B). EJAGHAM

C). YAKURR

D). IGEDE

E). UKELLE

F). BEKWARRA

G). BETTE

H). YALA

I). OGOJA

RESOURCES

Sea Port & Air Port

MINERAL RAW MATERIALS:

Crude Oil & Gas, Uranium, Lead/Zinc, Salt, Limestone, Coal, Manganese, Tourmaline, Kaolin, Tin & Iron Ore, Mica, Sharp Sand, Quarry Chipping, Clay, Granite, Etc.

AGRO MATERIALS:

Oil Palm, Fish, Cocoa, Rice, Timber, Rubber, Palm Produce, Cassava, Poultry, Maize, Fruits, Vegetables, Etc.

4). DELTA STATE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE

A). IJAW (IZON)

B). URHOBO

C). ISOKO

D). ITSEKIRI

E). ANIOMA

RESOURCES

Sea Port & Air Port

MINERAL RAW MATERIALS:

Crude Oil & Gas, Gold, Quartz, Marble, Iron Ore, Glass Sand, Gravel, Silica, Lignite, Spring Water, Sea Salt, Limetsone, Coal, Manganese, Mica, Ilmenite, Etc.

AGRO MATERIALS:

Cashew, Rubber, Timber, Fish, Cocoa, Poultry, Cattle, Palm Produce, Sugarcane, Pigs, Pear, Coconut, Groundnut, Oil Palm, Bamboo, Potato, Rice, Maize, Cassava, Yam, Plantain, Kolanut, Livestock, Etc.

5). EDO STATE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE

A). BINI (UBINU)

B). ESAN

C). OWAN

D). ETSAKO

E). IJAW (IZON)

RESOURCES

Sea Port & Air Port

MINERAL RAW MATERIALS:

Crude Oil & Gas, Marble, Gold, Gypsum, Diorite, Lignite, Copper, Limestone, Ceremic Clay, Charnockite, Iron Ore, Phosphate, Bitumen, Etc.

AGRO MATERIALS:

Rubber, Timber, Cotton, Rice, Maize, Fish, Cocoa, Groundnut, Tobacco, Sugarcane, Banana, Citrus, Palm Produce, Etc.

6). RIVERS STATE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE

A). IKWERRE

B). KALABARI

C). OGONI

D). IBANI

E). ANDONI

F). OGBA

H). ELEME

I). EKPEYE

G). ABUA/ODUAL

J). ENGENNI

K). WAKIRIKE

L). ETCHE

M). NDOKI/NDONI

RESOURCES

Sea Port & Air Port

MINERAL RAW MATERIALS:

Crude Oil & Gas, Marble, Lignite, Clay, Glass Sand, Sharp Sand, Limestone, Sandstone, Salt, Mica, Manganese, Etc.

AGRO MATERIALS:

Fish, Cocoa, Oil Palm, Timber, Rubber, Rice, Palm Produce, Poultry, Maize, Cassava, Fruits, Vegetables, Etc.

E tire me oh!
When a rabid, semi illiterate Yoruba muslim goes about posing as an expert on ND.

Raise your hands if you're deceived into thinking that he's ikwerre.
Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by ChimaAdeoye: 4:30am On Aug 09, 2020
kingzizzy:
There is no tribe called Anioma

It shows you the mischief behind the silly post.
Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by Dedetwo(m): 6:58am On Aug 09, 2020
rosebowl01:

Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by kingzizzy: 7:47am On Aug 09, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

Indomie generation that doesnt even know that the word Anioma was first used in the 70's to represent the Igbo speaking areas of old Bendel state, now Delta state.
Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by Dedetwo(m): 8:00am On Aug 09, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

With this level of thought process, you will never receive admission into schools of higher learning outside the shithole called Nigeria.
Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by Blackking98(m): 9:09am On Aug 09, 2020
Tuscanao97:
I don't think you have been around Cross river . I have been aroundand can categorically tell you that Efiks are liked across the state , only Akwa ibomites are not liked for a reason .I'm Efik and even most Efiks secretly don't like Akwa ibomites(Anang Ibibio Oron) and want them to go because they think they are too much of a burden ,especially with regards to their population. before state creation Ibibios use to be abused constantly and told to go . I agree that the rest of Cros river hate akwa ibomites with a passion.
And you think atam people love you more than Akwa ibomites do ? grin
Efiks are the largest ethnic group in Cross river and only ejagham come close but yet the govenor is not Efik, deputy govenor is not Efik, speaker of house is not Efik, SSG is not Efik, cheif of staff is not Efik but your enemies are Akwa ibomites? grin
Efiks enjoyed majority status when it was old Cross river because of ibibio numbers but now you're a helpless majority because every other tribe in Cross river bands against u but your hatin Akwa ibomites grin
Another case of your marginalization is when it was the turn of central Cross river to produce the VC of unical no Efik man contested, when it was the northern cross river efiks respected the arrangements and didn't contests but now it's the turn of efiks the atam people are contesting without returning the respect but yet your problem is Akwa ibomites, just pray the powers that be choose an Efik man. Akwa ibomites in cross river including me are happy power is coming back to Efik land in 2023 and you're here preaching hate. Nawa
Are Akwa ibomites the reason Cross river is steady going backwards wuth terrible govenors who couldn't follow Donald Duke foot steps?
Explain how we're a burden when Akwa Ibom is far richer and more developed than cross river as it is yet we're here, Akwa ibomites are a large group and are found in major cities in Nigeria In large numbers so stop feeling fly that we're alot in cross river. Akwa ibomites are not the govenor of Cross river since 1987 so how are we your problem?
Anyway Efik hatin Akwa ibomites aren't even up to 10% so continue living in your euphoria.
You have many Akwa ibomites in CRS government who claim Efik because they grew and live in Efik land and efiks are cool with it, Continue your self hate and don't fight the atam people marginalizing u. grin
Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by Afam4eva(m): 9:16am On Aug 09, 2020
Blackking98:

Efiks are the largest ethnic group in Cross river and only ejagham come close but yet the govenor is not Efik, deputy govenor is not Efik, speaker of house is not Efik, SSG is not Efik, cheif of staff is not Efik but your enemies are Akwa ibomites? grin
Efiks enjoyed majority status when it was old Cross river because of ibibio numbers but now you're a helpless majority because every other tribe in Cross river bands against u but your hatin Akwa ibomites grin
Anyway Efik hatin Akwa ibomites aren't even up to 10% so continue living in your euphoria.
You have many Akwa ibomites in CRS government who claim Efik because they grew and live in Efik land and efiks are cool with it, Continue your self hate and don't fight the atam people marginalizing u. grin
Like what percentage of Cross River do Efiks make up. If they're the majority, shouldn't they have more voting power?
Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 09, 2020
Blackking98:

You have many Akwa ibomites in CRS government who claim Efik because they grew and live in Efik land and Efiks are cool with it, Continue your self hate and don't fight the atam people marginalizing u. grin
That is silly talk ,who said I hate akwa ibomites? why can't Akwa ibomites stay in their own state ? they are too much in other states and it's not like they are opening busineses like igbos , they are almost always a burden .
There's no ethnic group called Atam. what you call Atam is just many tribes in cross river trying to get a piece of the pie . Atleast the capital is in Efikland and the next governor will be Efik based on Agreement. Efik governed for 8 years 99 to 2007. The immediate past chief judge was Efik. there are many other tribes in the state so I don't see any marginalization there . EFik are not majority , just privileged to have the capital and influence. i don't think you have been around Cross river much.
And there are only two akwa ibomites selected as commisioners . Very soon you will say Obong of Calabar is Akwa ibomite and Efiks are cool with it .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 09, 2020
Afam4eva:

Like what percentage of Cross River do Efiks make up. If they're the majority, shouldn't they have more voting power?
That guy doesn't k now what he 's talking about , he has only lived in Calabar south all his life and never visited oher parts of the state . I am Efik and I can tell you that Efik is not Majority .Efik is small but mighty . There are many tribes in Cross river but Efik is privileged to have the capital in Efik land and due to early contact with whites and rich culture and influence . Efik ruled for 8 years 99 to 2007 and will rule again from 2023 to 2031. Efik ruled in Eastern Region too.
The immediate past Cross river chief judge was Efik. Many tribes in Cross river have not even smelled commissioner post . There's no tribe called Atam , it's just a derogatory term we use for central and Northern Cross riverians .
and as for the two commisioners from akwa ibom and chief judge that was rejected . Is it fair that an Abia indigence fill up commissioner slot meant for anambrarian while the anambrarian needs job too ? doesn't Abia receive their own allocation too to employ Abians? There are two cross river commissioners from akwa ibom yet Akwa ibom people still complain about chief judge rejected or insinuating that Efiks hate akwa ibom . Doesn't Akwa ibom receive 5 times the allocation of Cross river?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by Blackking98(m): 9:24am On Aug 09, 2020
Afam4eva:

CRS has 18 lgas with 5 being efik. They have the Highest number of lgas of any ethnic groups in CRS but the politics is thst the other tiny ethnic groups band together to fight them so during elections it's 5 vs 13. Instead of them to cut alliances with other ethnic groups I don't know what they're doing. Their only Saving Grace is that Akwa ibomites are still in large numbers in southern Cross river so the atam people thread with caution.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by AkwaIbomMan(m): 9:29am On Aug 09, 2020
Dedetwo:

Who told you that Andoni is a dialect of Ijo? When fools are ashamed of their ancestral background they start to use silly state names as the mockery handle name.
you know nothing bro
Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by AkwaIbomMan(m): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2020
Blackking98:

CRS has 18 lgas with 5 being efik. They have the Highest number of lgas of any ethnic groups in CRS but the politics is thst the other tiny ethnic groups band together to fight them so during elections it's 5 vs 13. Instead of them to cut alliances with other ethnic groups I don't know what they're doing. Their only Saving Grace is that Akwa ibomites are still in large numbers in southern Cross river so the atam people thread with caution.
fallacy bro.
Or can you explain the bolded?
Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by Blackking98(m): 9:33am On Aug 09, 2020
Tuscanao97:
That is silly talk ,who said I hate akwa ibomites? why can't Akwa ibomites stay in their own state ? they are too much in other states and it's not like they are opening busineses like igbos , they are almost always a burden .
There's no ethnic group called Atam. what you call Atam is just many tribes in cross river trying to get a piece of the pie . Atleast the capital is in Efikland and the next governor will be Efik based on Agreement. Efik governed for 8 years 99 to 2007. The immediate past chief judge was Efik. there are many other tribes in the state so I don't see any marginalization there . EFik are not majority , just privileged to have the capital and influence. i don't think you have been around Cross river much.
And there are only two akwa ibomites selected as commisioners . Very soon you will say Obong of Calabar is Akwa ibomite and Efiks are cool with it .
You are a hater Bros.
So how's that your problem that Akwa ibomites are too much In other states? Does that take food away from your table? Hows that your problem in life if not hate towards Akwa ibomites?
Bros i was born and raised in cross river, my father is political stake holder in akamkpa even as an ibibio man, my mother is from calabar municipal and she's In government, I have maternal cousins who are in CRS government so I speak from experience uncle.
So because they're many tribes in CRS efiks that are a majority group should surrender all the top seats in government for them? You're a clown
Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by AkwaIbomMan(m): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

you know nothing bro.
why not go to Anioma land and start shouting and broadcasting that they are neither an ethnic group nor tribe on their own but rather they're Igbo and wait to see their reactions and I pray you live to tell the story
Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by Blackking98(m): 9:35am On Aug 09, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
fallacy bro.
Or can you explain the bolded?
Are you In Cross river ? If no then come over and see for yourself.
Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 09, 2020
Blackking98:

This is silly ,just stop spreading false information, you have not been around the entire state to know anything . your view is based on Calabar South .
Efik governed in eastern region, governed for 8 years from 99 to 2007 and will govern again in 2023. The capital is in Efik land. There are many other tribes and Efik is not majority. The immediate past Chief judge was Efik. Efik is about to be the VC of Unical again . many other tribes have not even smell commissioner post . In fact those other tribes feel marginalized by Efik that's why they do their best to band together against Efik. You don't understand politics .
Do you know even in tiny abi local government there's Ikwo tribe which extends to Ebonyi and another igbo tribe . but in southern Cross river it's basically Efik senatorial district. There are indigenous Efiks in Biase and Akampka even though they are not majority it's stil considered Efik territory.
Ukwa Eburutu for example is an Efik clan in Biase .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by Blackking98(m): 9:39am On Aug 09, 2020
Tuscanao97:
This is silly ,just stop spreading false information, you have not been around the entire state to know anything . your view is based on Calabar South .
do you know even in tiny abi local government there's Ikwo tribe which extends to Ebonyi and another igbo tribe . but in southern Cross river it's basically Efik senatorial district. There are indigenous Efiks in Biase and Akampka even though they are not majority it's stil considered Efik territory.
Ukwa Eburutu for example is an Efik clan in Biase .
Stupid assumptions. Because you live and die in Calabar south doesn't mean other's are like u.
Even imoke is rumoured to be an Igbo man and that's not news. I have a friend named chinedu from abi LGA so you're actually the fool here.
You have all those territories yet you're not the deputy govenor, speaker of the house, SSG or cheif of staff?
Then you are a docile ethnic group to allow tineir groups take everything from you in the name of fairness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians / FG Reassures Nigerians Of 20,000MW Of Electricity By 2016 / Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.