Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

"I Will Do Too". 7-year-old Tells His Cheating Dad - AlligatorPepper - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "I Will Do Too". 7-year-old Tells His Cheating Dad - AlligatorPepper (547 Views)

Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew In Anambra For Failing To Recite English Alphabe / Lala Visits Mr Seun - AlligatorPepper / How Yemi Osinbajo Brutally Murdered Mr President - AlligatorPepper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Do Too". 7-year-old Tells His Cheating Dad - AlligatorPepper by AlligatorPepper: 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
Reporters soon arrived at the neighbourhood where young Harrison was making a scene.

A reporter approached him and asked what was going on.

"My dad refused to allow me to do too. He beat me. And now, I will tell my mommy."

The 7-year-old elaborated on how he'd always felt a thing for his Aunt and her daughter, Joy... and how bitter he felt for his dad to deny him the opportunity to hump his beloved Aunt, Maria.

Earlier that day, the 7-year-old Harrison busted into his parents' bedroom to find his dad humping his aunt.

Harrison's mom had been away for about two weeks now, Aunt Maria had been coming around with her 8-year-old daughter. Sometimes, they passed the night.
While Harrison and Joy (his cousin) slept together in Harrison's room, Aunt Maria used the couch but usually sneaked into the master bedroom. Harrison had noticed this all along.

On this day, Harrison who was supposed to be taking his siesta heard funny sounds of which he was familiar with. People humping.

He slowly pushed Joy, his cousin, away from himself and slid out of the sheet that covered them both.

Harrison's dad and his Aunt were still busy when the kid tiptoed in.

He stood watching, silently for several minutes before breaking the silence.

"I will do too... Or I will tell. "

AlligatorPepper. Signing off.

COMING UP:
Lai Mohammed explains why Nigeria needs to worship foreign communication giants in an emotional talk.
Re: "I Will Do Too". 7-year-old Tells His Cheating Dad - AlligatorPepper by punisha: 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
sad

Dear OP,
To put alligatorpepper in your eyes and beat u very well is what I want to do too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God's Perfect Child By Chrysanthemum / Where Can I Source For Used Books In Nigeria At A Low Price / Get Your Free E-books!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.