Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Lala Visits Mr Seun - AlligatorPepper - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lala Visits Mr Seun - AlligatorPepper (541 Views)

When Death Visits Unexpectedly.... / "I Will Do Too". 7-year-old Tells His Cheating Dad - AlligatorPepper / How Yemi Osinbajo Brutally Murdered Mr President - AlligatorPepper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lala Visits Mr Seun - AlligatorPepper by AlligatorPepper: 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
News has reached us about Lala's visit to Seun's home for a supposed business meeting.

Seun had called Lala to confirm/remind him of the meeting earlier. Lala, on his way back from his village alongside his beautiful teenage daughter, decided to drop by Seun's house else he wouldn't make it in time.

“I'm on my way," he told Seun over the phone.
“Ok, great."
Lala continued. “I just left my home town, I'll be coming with my daughter. Hope there's enough room for?”
“...umm. y-yeah, s-sure" Seun stammered. The phone was on speaker and Lala noticed a weird little smile at the corner of his beautiful, curvy 17-year-old daughter's lips while Seun stammered.

This wasn't the first time Lala has taken his daughter to uncle Seun's.

Seun and Lala finished late, Lala and his daughter had to spend the night at Seun's. Seun showed them the guest room.

About 2.13 am, Lala was awoken to weird sounds coming from Seun's room. He could hear the sound of the noisy bed and bare bodies flapping mercilessly against each other. The moaning got louder and louder. No doubt what was going on.

Lala disgusted, “Common! Seun, for Christ's sake, my daughter is here..." he drew a sharp breathe and paused as he quickly turned around to make sure that his daughter was still asleep behind him. He however, turned to an empty bed space.

“SON OF A B!TCH!" Lala exclaimed as he jumped up and headed to Seun's room to literally kill him with his little Swiss knife. He always carried that old knife on him just in case he encountered any poor, unlucky snake—even if as small as an earthworm.

"Damn you, you son on a b!tch." He hurried.

Just before he fully stepped out the guest room, he heard the bathroom door open behind him. He turned around and saw his daughter. What a relief! “Phew!.”
“Dad, where are you going?”
“Nowhere my dear let's get back to bed".

Lala couldn't find sleep anymore. He faced the torment of having to listen to the sound of heavy breathing, periodic bad language, screams, body against body, bodies on the floor, etc. Lala thought he even heard sounds that could only come from hitting the ceiling. “How on earth?” Lala thought, disgusted as he wondered what position in the whole fck!ng universe could ever involve the darn roof!

Lala could tell every new position by the sounds he heard... and Lala's realization of his teenage daughter being fully awake, and beside him—and hearing everything he heard nearly exploded his heart to a gazillion bitter, awkward pieces.

Like that wasn't enough, suddenly, there came a thunderous, really really weird... As in... Like super, super weird sound of joint orgasm by both parties in the happening room.

...and Lala died a little when he felt his beloved daughter stifle a giggle.

AlligarorPepper. Signing off.

COMING UP:
Exceptionally beautiful girl whom community members swore to have seen transform from a gigantic snake to human vows to kill Lalasticlala.

Stay tuned.
Re: Lala Visits Mr Seun - AlligatorPepper by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2020
Jesus are you fvcking serious cheesy
Re: Lala Visits Mr Seun - AlligatorPepper by KelvinCoaster(m): 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
Seems like Alligatorpepper wants to be banned perpetually from NL.

Nice storyline!

Keep it up!
Re: Lala Visits Mr Seun - AlligatorPepper by C8t8(m): 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
First thought it was news
This story is too funny grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers / Guns And Roses 18+ / Can A Lady( Age 23-26) Live Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.