Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

How Yemi Osinbajo Brutally Murdered Mr President - AlligatorPepper - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Yemi Osinbajo Brutally Murdered Mr President - AlligatorPepper (321 Views)

Seth The Egyptian God Who Murdered Osiris / "I Will Do Too". 7-year-old Tells His Cheating Dad - AlligatorPepper / Lala Visits Mr Seun - AlligatorPepper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Yemi Osinbajo Brutally Murdered Mr President - AlligatorPepper by AlligatorPepper: 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
Yemi Osinbajo couldn't hide his excitement as the SaharaReporter correspondent approached him. Osinbajo smiled sheepishly with blood splattered all over his face.

Osinbajo had earlier tipped off the journalists that something phenomenal would occur at the villa tonight.

Far away from the villa, Yemi Osinbajo felt safer though looked left and right before he began to speak.

He smiled again.

"So, where do I start from?" he laughed hysterically as he stared into the camera.

"Well, I killed the bastard son of a bitch. I've waited all my life for this very moment! I've killed Mr President. "

Yemi Osinbajo had earlier gone into President Buhari's office. Mr President had engaged him and Osinbajo saw it as a perfect opportunity to execute his plan. They worked on the issue late into the night.

Mr President began to dose off as he told Osinbajo it could wait till the morrow as he staggered into his bedroom.

Yemi Osinbajo smirked. "OK, Mr President. It shall indeed wait," he said while tenting his fingers in an evil way.

Mr President noticed the unusual choice of words in Osinbajo's reply but was too sleepy to give it another thought.

Osinbajo pretended to take a nap on one the couch until the house aides had left.

Gently and silently, Osinbajo strolled into Mr President's bedroom.

Osinbajo was disgusted to see Mr President in full babanriga snoring as peacefully as an old dragon.

Osinbajo pulled out his knife.

President Buhari jerked up to the sound of Osinbajo's approaching footsteps.

"Son of a b!tch. You'll meet your end today!" Osinbajo spoke.

"Osinbajo, wha zha hell?" Behari bellowed.

Osinbajo made an aim for the president's throat but Mr President dodged swiftly. There and then, Osinbajo realized he was dealing with a former Army General. Osinbajo wondered if he still had herdsman instincts as they began to battle.

"One of us will furking die today!" Yemi Osinbajo cried as Buhari gave him a heavy blow in the groin that drove out every ounce of air in Mr Osinbajo.

"Phok you!" Mr President yelled as he gave Osinbajo a finishing uppercut that sent him to the floor.

Osinbajo laid motionless on the floor.

Mr President hesitated but soon went down on his knees to confirm if Osinbajo was either dead or passed out. He hoped dead anyways.

Buhari made a motion to spin Osinbajo around as Osinbajo swiftly drove his knife into Mr President's belly with a blow that sent President Buhari reeling on the floor.

"Osinbajo, wha zha hell!" Buhari cried while gasping for air.

Osinbajo relieved, told Buhari that he had waited all his life for this day, that that was the reason why he accepted the appointment in the first place.

"Hmm.." Buhari continued...
"Really, so now what next?... What would you do next after murdering me?"

Osinbajo stammered... "Well, I dunno... I guess... I will...well, Well. shut up... Just tell me your last furking wish and die. Danm you!"

Dying Buhari made a motion to Osinbajo to come closer, sitting on the floor where Buhari laid, Osinbajo shifted towards Buhari, bent his ears to listen carefully.

"Arghh!! Ye! My ear!! You son of a b!tch! You nearly removed my ear." Yemi Osinbajo screamed as Buhari laughed out loud.

Osinbajo landed a tooth shattering blow on Mr President's face. However, that didn't seem to stop Mr President from laughing.

"OK, OK, no more jokes." Buhari continued. Here's my last wish.

"No more jokes, promise?" Osinbajo added.

"Yes, promise."

Osinbajo turned to the SaharaReporter reporter and said, "Well, he's dead, and I escaped. I stabbed him multiple times in the chest." Osinbajo used his tongue to wipe off some blood from his face.

"So, what was his last wish?" the young female reporter asked impatiently.

"Hmm... He was one fearless son of a b!tch, tho" Femi Osinbajo smiled. He looked me straight in the eyes and said: 'I wish you burn in hell modaphoker!' and spit directly in my mouth. He spit in my furking mouth!" Osinbajo paused.

"That was when I finally ended him." Osinbajo smiled with blood splattered all over his face.

The journalist saw Osinbajo's face slowly turning into a grim as Osinbajo began to stare awkwardly at the bloodie knife and then her.

Submitting to her instincts, the young SaharaReporter journalist decided to run for her dear life as she yelled "Thanks for the info Sir!!" over her back.

Yemi Osinbajo stood in the dark. Confused by the journalist's actions as he murmured "W..well, you're w..welcome?" as he waved his dripping knife at the fleeing lady.

AlligatorPepper. Signing off.

COMING UP:

1. Patience Jonathan's reaction to Mr President's brutal assassination.

2. Young Igbo girls take to the streets braless in solidarity for the bill to give Nigerian cows equal human rights.

Stay tuned.

(1) (Reply)

Preblems Associated With Learning A Skills / A Little Write Up About Mindset / Amazries Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.