Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit (35500 Views)

Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit / Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 / Maurizio Sarri: I Smoke 60 Cigarettes A Day, Says New Juventus Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by Juanmike(m): 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
osazsky:
ronaldo should leave juve alone and go to Celtic to help them conqure Scotland thereafter psg to conquer france
asshole

2 Likes

Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by arukwe123(m): 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
No be him fault now. Na that overrated failure grin

Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by Angelfrost(m): 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
obonujoker:

When are you sacking Setien bro?? angry

If his team fails to deliver tonight!!!
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by Gadaluck(m): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Jesu! QS should take note ọ! grin grin grin
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by osazsky(m): 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
TheRealProphet:
he scored 2 goals!! 2 wonderful goals and none was tap-in, he should blame that sarri and his good-for-nothing team-mates. angry
he also missed chances y blame d coach or na d coach bend him leg.and was e ever thinking of wining d ucl at juve.its a scam.he shoulds just go to Celtic to help them conquer Scotland.he has already conqured italy.thereafter psg and byern to conquer france and germany.why does he always cry after losing when he had all d chances to change the score line I don't get it.this is childish

4 Likes

Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by Champion268: 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
Better....that guy is such a clown of a coach
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by Austeeenxx: 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
But Sarri helped them conquer the Italian league.

1 Like

Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by tfash96(m): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
FuckThaMod:
If Juventus doesn't appreciate you we will

Welcome to Barcelona
Maurizio Sarri cool
Drop that thing you're smoking

3 Likes

Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by AustineJohn908(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
gibzzhd:
Let me remind all you Ronaldo ass leakers.I did let you know time without numbers that Madrid didn't win UCL in four attempts with Ronaldo until the signed Bale and Bale helped Ronaldo take Madrid to la decima
The same thing is happening at Juventus.This Juventus side went to 2 UCL finals in 4 yrs without Ronaldo.Now with Ronaldo they can't even get past a quarter final.
Even Portugal needed Eder and the other guy

They need a Messiah
Ronaldo isn't one.
Yes o, it is Eder that scored the goal that qualified them for semi final.
It is bale also that scored the Heart trick against wolfburg that save them from elimination after loosing the first leg 2-0 in bernabau...
it is same bale that scored that breathtaking bicycle kick against Juve that made the whole stadium give a standing ovation.
it is the same bale that scored the first goal in the final against Juve and added another to kill the game.
it is the same bale that scored that heart trick against athletico Madrid during the semi final of the Champions league when Ronaldo was playing with Madrid.

Bro you need help!
when you see greatness, admit it.
Madrid have rubbed Ronaldo's back just as much as Ronaldo has rubbed theirs.
Madrid equal Ronaldo- a match made in heaven.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by Austeeenxx: 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
To be honest, if I were Ronaldo, I would join Bayern Munich and help them conquer the Bundesliga.

7 Likes

Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by Juanmike(m): 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
judedwriter:
Sacked so fast shocked

I thought he won the Italia league?
Even you can do better than that.
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Very bad coach.
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by osazsky(m): 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Sarri is still a Better coach than mouriho at least he has tactics and doesn't spend like mou.we saw what he did at Chelsea without spending at all
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by Cityzen1945: 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
malikombi:
The next person to be Sacked is Pep and that's only if he couldn't lift the champions league trophy this year. Those big teams management ain't comfortable with local trophies anymore
That's never going to happen, whether he wins The Champions League or not. Pep leaves when he wants to Leave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by osuulola(m): 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
but Buhari is still president? Even the corruption now get as e be. It use to be fantastic but it's now alcoholic. But Naija no get management!
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by tesppidd: 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
gibzzhd:
Let me remind all you Ronaldo ass leakers.I did let you know time without numbers that Madrid didn't win UCL in four attempts with Ronaldo until the signed Bale and Bale helped Ronaldo take Madrid to la decima
The same thing is happening at Juventus.This Juventus side went to 2 UCL finals in 4 yrs without Ronaldo.Now with Ronaldo they can't even get past a quarter final.
Even Portugal needed Eder and the other guy

They need a Messiah
Ronaldo isn't one.
grin grin

Bad guy you.
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by tesppidd: 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Austeeenxx:
To be honest, if I were Ronaldo, I would join Bayern Munich and help them conquer the Bundesliga.
grin

1 Like

Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by osazsky(m): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Austeeenxx:
haha.no o Celtic he has to help Celtic conquer Scotland first before conquering France by joining psg.d guy na scam

3 Likes

Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by iamlahmee(m): 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
not surprised with the sack of sarri he almost turned Chelsea to boring team
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by OJEEMAH(m): 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
Football is a team game and that's why I laugh when people attributed Madrid's UCL victory to Ronaldo's solo performance forgetting the likes of Kroos, Modric & Ramos were all in the same team.

6 Likes

Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by extol1(m): 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
crossfm:
Long overdue.If na me get that club this guy would have been sacked long time ago.
Juv is one of the most weak teams in europe,all thanks to Sarri.They have good players but wrong coach.The team lacks direction and innovation.

Sarri's style of coaching is obsolete.He almost killed cheasea.No wonder trophies are his greatest enemy.
but he won trophy with juv and Chelsea na. just that I don't like his pattern of play and this is nonsense play called sarriball
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by joeking2222: 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Djbond:
Please anyone here knows where they are doing manual labor jobs in their area anywhere?. I am looking for one seriously. I'm broke.
A brother today me today dat there is space in his place of work for one site like that for lag, 9k per week. But dont know if dem don already see person.
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by tfash96(m): 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Promzyunique:

And what has been delaying Messi since 2015 from Winning it ?? And where was he when Cr7 won it....3 consecutive times...which he can never dream of doing ....even if he likes play for Barca 100yrs ...
we have come again.. Y couldn't he win it last season and this season?
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by Reference(m): 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tlaw01:
Saw this coming

Indeed. He is a B-rated coach, Europa level at best. They should go for Poch if he's available.
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by AustineJohn908(m): 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
osazsky:
When real Madrid wins the champions league u hear them say ronaldo wins ucl singlehandedly for the 8th time for real.everyone forgets Ramos 93rd min header.when he loses at juve ..the team is average and d coach is not good.who did this to us
Wen Ronaldo was in Madrid they reach the semi final 8 times and gone on to the final 4 times...but since he left, they haven't gone pass the round of 16..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Whats the nature of the business? I'm in Enugu
chart me on WhatsApp 08125187926 for me to explain.
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by Gadaluck(m): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
Angelfrost:

Shhh... The only time Ororo doesn't cry is when he is winning trophies, final games, or being handed player awards!!!

So, forget that 'A Whole' joke...

That said, Sarri was a poor fit from the outset... If you want to replace a legend like Allegri, makes sense to go for proven quality like Conte, Enrique, Pep... Mourinho would have even been a far better gamble!!!

U dey see weller jor

1 Like

Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by Martinez39s(m): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
SilGent:
if Ronaldo fails to win it next year again, they will say sack the next coach...

Ronaldo & his cancerous fans would burn and wailgrin
Sarri shouldn't have been employed in the first place. I knew it was going to end in tears. Juventus had their their poorest seria a campaign in 9 years this season. No serious team craving the ucl title will hire Sarri.

1 Like

Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by Reference(m): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
TechDaddy:
Good riddance!

Every time I watch Juve matches I feel like crying for C.Baba.

Those guys are so far away from his level.

Sandro can't cross to save his life.

Bernadeschi is confused.

Higuain doesn't know his left from right.

Matuidi looks like someone who should be playing in Serie B.

Then Sarri. Oh Sarri!
That dude inspires nothing, no one!

Juve should never have let Allegri go without a better replacement. The same Allegri flogged a Barca team 3-0 aggregate even with MSN back in 2017. Took them to two UCL finals within two years. They should be thinking of getting this genius back.

Quite agree. Just couldn't understand the Allegri replacement and when Sarri was announced it definitely was a step down. Agnelli or whoever did that goofed big time. Juventus deserves a top 10 gaffer at the very least. They are the closest Italian soccer will come to winning the UCL in the next decade.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by osazsky(m): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Wen Ronaldo was in Madrid they reach the semi final 8 times and gone on to the final 4 times...but since he left, they haven't gone pass the round of 16..
before he left they didn't win league
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by enomakos(m): 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
the old lady board are doing well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya / Highest-Earning Nigerians In Europe: Ighalo Dusts Osimhen / You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.