Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit (35481 Views)

Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit / Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 / Maurizio Sarri: I Smoke 60 Cigarettes A Day, Says New Juventus Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by MrBONE2(m): 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
obembet:

Watched Juve almost every week this season and I felt they were fortunate to win the Serie A. Not only did they not look convincing going forward, also had their worst defensive record in years. Carried by Dybala/Ronaldo. It isn't sustainable for them to continue with Sarri.

Juventus have ended their sponsorship with cigarettes grin
But emmm the Cigarettes will not stop coming grin[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
holyidol:
chart me on WhatsApp 08125187926 for me to explain.
....I ve chatted you
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
obonujoker:

Honestly if Pep doesn't win the UCL this year, he should just forget it ever with man city cheesy

Have you forgotten that Bayern, PSG and Barca are still there?
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by osazsky(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
obembet:

Watched Juve almost every week this season and I felt they were fortunate to win the Serie A. Not only did they not look convincing going forward, also had their worst defensive record in years. Carried by Dybala/Ronaldo. It isn't sustainable for them to continue with Sarri.

Juventus have ended their sponsorship with cigarettes grin
with or without ronaldo they would have still won it.u didn't see where Lazio ended.d point difference

1 Like

Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by pyrex23(m): 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
what was he expecting? that Juve team is useless for the past 3 years....they dont care about winning the serie A, they NEED the big one to recoup all they have invested in their ONE star player!

recoup? grin
do you know how much they made when cr7 officially joined the club?
they just need champions League.

1 Like

Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by kolade560: 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Sarri made Juv useless, they cut my ticket like cheap condom.

He make my GOAT cry, imagine! A whole ORORO cry!! When he no b dat dwarf angry

Did CR7 cry seriously??
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by Juanmike(m): 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
Austeeenxx:
To be honest, if I were Ronaldo, I would join Bayern Munich and help them conquer the Bundesliga.
No mind dem Cr7 fans, champions league is coming to Nou Camp, after Napoli humiliates us tonight
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by ThierryJay: 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
TheRealProphet:
he scored 2 goals!! 2 wonderful goals and none was tap-in, he should blame that sarri and his good-for-nothing team-mates. angry

See overhyping. Since when does a penalty become a wonderful goal?

And why are you sounding like Ronaldo was not supposed to score for Juventus against Lyon over two legs? Is he that bad that the expectation was for him not to score at all, such that him scoring 2 goals against an average Lyon side over two legs is something out of the ordinary?? I don't understand this kind of reasoning o. You mean if Luis Suarez scores 2 goals against Napoli, and Barca gets eliminated (God forbid), all we will be singing about is how Suarez did Barca a favour by scoring 2 goals against a slightly above average Napoli side?

Make no mistake, CR7 had a very good performance against Lyon yesterday. But he was only doing his job as Juve's main striker. So stop making it look like he was doing Juve a favour.

5 Likes

Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
kolade560:

Did CR7 cry seriously??
Yes!! U didn't watch the match?
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by uniqueuser(m): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
malikombi:
The next person to be Sacked is Pep and that's only if he couldn't lift the champions league trophy this year. Those big teams management ain't comfortable with local trophies anymore
Nope its barca coach if napoli beat dem
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by Germi9: 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
sarri na coach?
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by kolade560: 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
what was he expecting? that Juve team is useless for the past 3 years....they dont care about winning the serie A, they NEED the big one to recoup all they have invested in their ONE star player!

do j know how much CR7 presence generates for juvee and Italian league?
you know how much they make from his jersey alone?
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by ghettokid1(m): 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
Gadaluck:
Jesu! QS should take note ọ! grin grin grin
Na so!

1 Like

Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by crossfm: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
extol1:

but he won trophy with juv and Chelsea na. just that I don't like his pattern of play and this is nonsense play called sarriball
30 years of coaching with only two cups.you shouldn't forget the fact that even if you are made the coach of Juv with the current squad they have,you will carry that cup.At cheasea he also inherited a good squad from a good coach at the time,so we can't give him credit for the success of the team.
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by Draei: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
osazsky:
why was he crying that was childish.he had a whole 90 min to do the job but no tap ins.a bad Workman after messing up will always blame his tools it's normal

You stupiid fa...I bet you no watch the match.
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by AustineJohn908(m): 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
osazsky:
before he left they didn't win league
Check again he won 3 league titles in madrid
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by lymelyte(m): 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
Pochetino loading....
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by ThierryJay: 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
kolade560:

Did CR7 cry seriously??

Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
kolade560:
do j know how much CR7 presence generates for juvee and Italian league?
you know how much they make from his jersey alone?

educate yourself on the subject so i dont have to do it for you....Juve team has been losing money since CR7 arrived and are still losing money today. FACT!!

dont be fooled by jersey sale and endorsements... the extravagant salary of CR7 has to be paid one way or the other (especially when we all know he costs 4 times more than the next highest paid Juve player)

1 Like

Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by anigbajumo(m): 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Wen Ronaldo was in Madrid they reach the semi final 8 times and gone on to the final 4 times...but since he left, they haven't gone pass the round of 16..

Juventus in champions league since 2015 before Ronaldo
2015 Finalist
2016 Semi Final
2017 Semi Final
2018 Finalist
During Ronaldo Era
2019 Quarter final
2020 Round of 16

With this few proof of mine, I'm able to convince but not to confuse you that Ronaldo has done more harm
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by TruthinAction: 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
The mistake some coaches make is to build attacking force around one player. You must have at least three deadly attackers to stand out. This is why Liverpool won the Champions League and the Premier League. One attacker is not enough.

2 Likes

Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by gibzzhd: 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Yes o, it is Eder that scored the goal that qualified them for semi final.
It is bale also that scored the Heart trick against wolfburg that save them from elimination after loosing the first leg 2-0 in bernabau...
it is same bale that scored that breathtaking bicycle kick against Juve that made the whole stadium give a standing ovation.
it is the same bale that scored the first goal in the final against Juve and added another to kill the game.
it is the same bale that scored that heart trick against athletico Madrid during the semi final of the Champions league when Ronaldo was playing with Madrid.

Bro you need help!
when you see greatness, admit it.
Madrid have rubbed Ronaldo's back just as much as Ronaldo has rubbed theirs.
Madrid equal Ronaldo- a match made in heaven.
Juventus in champions league since 2015 before Ronaldo

2015 Finalist
2016 Semi Final
2017 Semi Final
2018 Finalist

During Ronaldo Era

2019 Quarter final
2020 Round of 16
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by lordrayne(m): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
Is it too late now to say Sarri? grin grin
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by Henrydata(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
Not surprised

Mainwhile check my signature
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by lexy2014: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
malikombi:
The next person to be Sacked is Pep and that's only if he couldn't lift the champions league trophy this year. Those big teams management ain't comfortable with local trophies anymore

Which pep? They haven't sacked Barca coach, it's pep they want to sack
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by gibzzhd: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Yes o, it is Eder that scored the goal that qualified them for semi final.
It is bale also that scored the Heart trick against wolfburg that save them from elimination after loosing the first leg 2-0 in bernabau...
it is same bale that scored that breathtaking bicycle kick against Juve that made the whole stadium give a standing ovation.
it is the same bale that scored the first goal in the final against Juve and added another to kill the game.
it is the same bale that scored that heart trick against athletico Madrid during the semi final of the Champions league when Ronaldo was playing with Madrid.

Bro you need help!
when you see greatness, admit it.
Madrid have rubbed Ronaldo's back just as much as Ronaldo has rubbed theirs.
Madrid equal Ronaldo- a match made in heaven.

I thought you all said Ronaldo and 10 woods can win UCL.

if Eder didn't score in the final Portugal would just be a finalist
if bale wasn't signed Madrid would have ended in the semi finals
FACT you don't want to see
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by LuverBoi16(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by Nicole21: 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
He deserve to be sacked.. Very poor coach.. zero tactics..
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by Chelsealivepool: 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
Juanmike:
No mind dem Cr7 fans, champions league is coming to Nou Camp, after Napoli humiliates us tonight
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by lexy2014: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
osazsky:
why was he crying that was childish.he had a whole 90 min to do the job but no tap ins.a bad Workman after messing up will always blame his tools it's normal

Was anything wrong if he cried? Did u watch d match? What's wrong with tap ins? Who did Ronaldo blame for d defeat that u are saying "a bad workman always blames his tools"?

1 Like

Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by obonujoker(m): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
osazsky:
When real Madrid wins the champions league u hear them say ronaldo wins ucl singlehandedly for the 8th time for real.everyone forgets Ramos 93rd min header.when he loses at juve ..the team is average and d coach is not good.who did this to us

If Juventus doesn't appreciate you we will

Welcome to Barcelona
Maurizio Sarri cool
Re: Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit by obonujoker(m): 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
osazsky:

Like the way someone blamed commebol and got ban grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fans In Nigeria Celebrate Chelsea's Win (Video) / You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia / Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.