Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo (2101 Views)

After Lionel Messi And Cristaino Ronaldo Rivalry These Two Players Are Next / Top Ten Football Transfer 2018/2019 Season...#cristaino Ronaldo To Juventus. / Whoever Did This To Cristaino Ronaldo Must Be Wicked(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by obonujoker(m): 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Ronaldinho dribbled better, passed better, had better vision, was a better team player, had variety to his dribbling... Apart from goalscoring anf probably facial features (which you fangirls consider important in how good a footballer is) Ronaldinho was better.

Lol... Ronaldo hater... Ronaldo has more assists than Ronaldinho grin

1 Like

Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
obonujoker:

You just showed your ass. Assist?
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
obonujoker:

You just showed your ass. Assist? How about photoshoots?
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by Bossman25(m): 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
Yes now!
Otondo........U no see messi skills nii?
Shame on you to dey compare Pendu skills to Ronaldinho.....
Great Dinho.....

obonujoker:

If I tell you make you choose who get skill pass Messi and Ronaldinho, you go choose Messi, hypocrite grin
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by Bossman25(m): 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
Pendu Snake bite....for where? U too dey watch back of TV that time nii?

Ronaldinho snake bike go give your wife miscarriage wahlai...the guy too sabi die

obonujoker:

Am not arguing, I know ronaldinho has better skills, just tell me any skill Ronaldinho can do that CR7 can't??

Ronaldo can also do snake bite... We have seen this...
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by obonujoker(m): 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bossman25:
Yes now!
Otondo........U no see messi skills nii?
Shame on you to dey compare Pendu skills to Ronaldinho.....
Great Dinho.....

Lol... Messi get skills??

Messi only get dribbles like maradona... When you are talking of skills Ronaldinho, Okocha, Cr7 etc... Dribbles, Messi, Figo, quaresma...

I must teach you ball today...

Are you saying Ronaldo never do snake bite before??

1 Like

Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by obonujoker(m): 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

You just showed your ass. Assist? How about photoshoots?

Bro, I thought you deal with stats rather than emotion grin....
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by Bossman25(m): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
U wan teach your father ball....Issokay
U saying messi no get skills....see your eyes....that skill on boateng.....against Bayern nkoo? Even if Ronaldinho don do am before...is that not skill?
Which time u see Pendu do snake bite? Tell me the match you watch Ooo!
Ronaldinho did it against Acmilan 2005 champions league....he did it against Real Zaragoza for Laliga.....2004 season.....

obonujoker:

Lol... Messi get skills??

Messi only get dribbles like maradona... When you are talking of skills Ronaldinho, Okocha, Cr7 etc... Dribbles, Messi, Figo, quaresma...

I must teach you ball today...

Are you saying Ronaldo never do snake bite before??

1 Like

Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by ThierryJay: 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
obonujoker:

Bro, I thought you deal with stats rather than emotion grin....

It appears you're the same as Jokerman? Cos you have a similar penchant for pointless arguments. Even Phillipe Senderos has done snakebite in training, that doesn't mean you can bring up a conversation comparing him to Ronaldinho in snakebites by any stretch of the imagination.

Just let it rest, okay?
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by ojaysam25(m): 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
I think that your boy has the potential to be another you...imagine scoring 22goals in 6 games for juv u9 team....another cr machine in the making.
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by obonujoker(m): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bossman25:
U wan teach your father ball....Issokay
U saying messi no get skills....see your eyes....that skill on boateng.....against Bayern nkoo? Even if Ronaldinho don do am before...is that not skill?
Which time u see Pendu do snake bite? Tell me the match you watch Ooo!
Ronaldinho did it against Acmilan 2005 champions league....he did it against Real Zaragoza for Laliga.....2004 season.....

O boy go watch ronaldo videos, and stop lying here.... grin

1 Like

Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by obonujoker(m): 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
ThierryJay:

It appears you're the same as Jokerman? Cos you have a similar penchant for pointless arguments. Even Phillipe Senderos has done snakebite in training, that doesn't mean you can bring up a conversation comparing him to Ronaldinho in snakebites by any stretch of the imagination.

Just let it rest, okay?

Lol... Now you compare me with jokerman grin grin.... The more you hate on ronaldo, do more we bring out stats to destroy your lies bro grin

1 Like

Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by Bossman25(m): 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
Videos?
Oga you can't back up your claims with facts....u go reference the match naa...
Na back of TV u dey watch, u no dey watch match....

obonujoker:

O boy go watch ronaldo videos, and stop lying here.... grin
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by obonujoker(m): 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bossman25:
Videos?
Oga you can't back up your claims with facts....u go reference the match naa...
Na back of TV u dey watch, u no dey watch match....

Portugal Turkey... Ronaldo give hamit altintop snake bite, still use am score
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by Bossman25(m): 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hahahah! Lol!
Na Lie naaa!...
U dey watch TV upside down

obonujoker:

Portugal Turkey... Ronaldo give hamit altintop snake bite, still use am score
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by Success20202020: 11:38am On Aug 10, 2020
If you need a fiction writer for your blog contact jadewale257@gmail.com
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by Beverlyjean(f): 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
Bossman25:
Wetin you just talk? Ronaldinho not up to CR7...that Pendu?

Its like your brain get freeze breath.......u no dey think alright wahlai....

Ronaldinho the legend...One man Army...the only player to bring down the Milan team of legends Maldini, Nesta, Stam, cafu...to there knees.....

Ronaldinho the swagger chief...too much skills....

There have been no one like ronaldinho....and non will be....the Football Entertainer!
The skills alone self....to white your mumu teeth.

Dey dere they look me.

And what happened later ...besides, how did he bring down the milan team?? He scored a wonderful goal that's all...barca got eliminated in the next round... dinho dint shine for more than 5 seasons... ronaldo has been making his fans happy for 16 yrs now...unrelenting... dinho did absolutely well for brazil and barca but was a flop at milan after joining them at 30 ... cr7 man u , madrid , Portugal and juve at 35 at still firing all cylinders ... my husband is a cr7 fan , he made me like cr7 ... he placed a bet of 150k that he will score 2 or more goals against lyon and won 720k

1 Like

Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by Beverlyjean(f): 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
Bossman25:
Wetin you just talk? Ronaldinho not up to CR7...that Pendu?

Its like your brain get freeze breath.......u no dey think alright wahlai....

Ronaldinho the legend...One man Army...the only player to bring down the Milan team of legends Maldini, Nesta, Stam, cafu...to there knees.....

Ronaldinho the swagger chief...too much skills....

There have been no one like ronaldinho....and non will be....the Football Entertainer!
The skills alone self....to white your mumu teeth.

Dey dere they look me.

Comparing both is like comparing okocha to eto
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by Beverlyjean(f): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
Bossman25:
See this one! That snake bite move no fit shift your wifey womb nii....Lol

U need to check out cr7 against Cole in arsenal...the dribble sent Cole to surgery for months
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by Beverlyjean(f): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
Bossman25:
See mumu.....Let us compare na.
Ronaldinho world cup 2002
pendu. ....world cup him wan steal am
Ronaldinho confed cup
Pendu....him wan steal am nii
Ronaldinho world best.....when henry and lampard be in mate....ronaldinho carry am give messi.....(he passed the baton to him na)
Pendu....world best...(messi win am pass u)

In short ronaldinho has won every trophy there is to win in football...while your pendu is still dragging for qualifier for Quatar 2022....

Goals......Pendu score goals including penalty that why will call him Pendu....but Ronaldinho will rather give us entertainment and sexy football that goals.....ask Chelsea, Acmilan.....Arsenal......

quote author=obonujoker post=92625446]

Compare there careers

Football is about goals and not a dancing competition

3 Likes

Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by izzyboi(m): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:
Actually he's right. I don't know a goalscorer that will have step over and fall over as his only "skill", and be able to be rated very high due to his hairstyle and body build and be said to be among the greats. Not to talk of if the player has the ability to build an expensive PR machine to help him. It's expensive, you know.

You started watching football 3 years ago. Period
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by Bossman25(m): 12:22am On Aug 11, 2020
What about that Ronaldinho samba dance skills....don't tell me you don't miss that kind of football......

Beverlyjean:

Football is about goals and not a dancing competition
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 11, 2020
izzyboi:

You started watching football 3 years ago. Period

Stop mirroring yourself in people.
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by MrGrimm: 2:31am On Aug 11, 2020
Penaldo come I'll take care of u.

Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by Gadaluck(m): 4:54am On Aug 11, 2020
Pentapnaldo = Hushpuppi cheesy
We see u man grin grin grin
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by izzyboi(m): 10:13am On Aug 11, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Stop mirroring yourself in people.

How am I mirroring myself? Anyone who says Ronaldo can't dribble or skilled didn't see him at United or his early years at Real Madrid.

I guess you're one too, that's why you didn't get the point.

YouTube can help smiley
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
izzyboi:

How am I mirroring myself? Anyone who says Ronaldo can't dribble or skilled didn't see him at United or his early years at Real Madrid.

I guess you're one too, that's why you didn't get the point.

YouTube can help smiley

Skill to me doesn't involve 1000 stepovers, lose the ball or fall over. It may be good for the cameras and to impress those such impress though.
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by schurley(m): 1:34am On Aug 12, 2020
Imagine the hate from Messi fans on this thread from the front page to the second, why all this so much vile and hates. Every Ronlado threads always getting more haterful comments than even his actual fans, i guess you'll are jst obsessed with that name Cr7

A simple thread of Ronaldo speaking his mind see all this hate. I get to understand that for you to be the best you will attract herds of haters..... Spits

Walks outta thread
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by tfash96(m): 7:52am On Aug 12, 2020
NOBODY WILL WANT TO BE TAPIN MERCHANT BEFORE SO THEY CAN HAVE AT LEAST 666 (6 BALLON D'ORS,6 PICHICHIS,6 FIFA POTY) BEFORE THEY CLOCK 33..MY DEAR PENDU IT'S NOT BY RUNNING INTO BOX AND TAKE ALL THE GLORY.. THAT'S FUCKING SO CHEAP... AND YOUR HEAT MAP IS ALWAYS PATHETIC EVEN MY RIQUI PUIG DOES BETTER.. PEOPLE WANT TO BE NOTICED AND BE MAGICAL IN PERFORMANCE LIKE OLUWALONIMI MESSI.. PEOPLE WANT TO PLAY BEYOND BOX/TAPIN SO THEY CAN BE RELEVANT WHEN DISCUSSING INDIVIDUAL BRILLIANCE(NOT IN GOAL SCORING ONLY)
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by AustineJohn908(m): 9:02am On Aug 12, 2020
tfash96:
NOBODY WILL WANT TO BE TAPIN MERCHANT BEFORE SO THEY CAN HAVE AT LEAST 666 (6 BALLON D'ORS,6 PICHICHIS,6 FIFA POTY) BEFORE THEY CLOCK 33..MY DEAR PENDU IT'S NOT BY RUNNING INTO BOX AND TAKE ALL THE GLORY.. THAT'S FUCKING SO CHEAP... AND YOUR HEAT MAP IS ALWAYS PATHETIC EVEN MY RIQUI PUIG DOES BETTER.. PEOPLE WANT TO BE NOTICED AND BE MAGICAL IN PERFORMANCE LIKE OLUWALONIMI MESSI.. PEOPLE WANT TO PLAY BEYOND BOX/TAPIN SO THEY CAN BE RELEVANT WHEN DISCUSSING INDIVIDUAL BRILLIANCE(NOT IN GOAL SCORING ONLY)
His Second goal against Lyon was from inside the box ba?
una dey vex me
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by Aframs(m): 9:05am On Aug 12, 2020
Do you want winning game ??

Here we beat the bookies with their own price every time
https:///HNMZ1VOktFxFFBBGxNF9OC

With sophisticated statistical spread sheet
At Awrabs bets Forum
Game is free and sure
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by tfash96(m): 9:06am On Aug 12, 2020
AustineJohn908:
His Second goal against Lyon was from inside the box ba?
una dey vex me
before u go talk say I dey vex you.. How many like Lyon 2nd goal out of hin season goals? And convert am to percent and see for yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Larsson Slams 'idiotic' Wenger / A Guy Who Doesn't Watch Football / [VIDEO] Godin Gives Messi A Taste Of His Medicine With This Sumptuous Dribble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.