Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo (2102 Views)

After Lionel Messi And Cristaino Ronaldo Rivalry These Two Players Are Next / Top Ten Football Transfer 2018/2019 Season...#cristaino Ronaldo To Juventus. / Whoever Did This To Cristaino Ronaldo Must Be Wicked(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by AustineJohn908(m): 9:11am On Aug 12, 2020
tfash96:
before u go talk say I dey vex you.. How many like Lyon 2nd goal out of hin season goals? And convert am to percent and see for yourself
If you dey play ball you go know say to position to score even 'Tapin' no easy.
History will be kind to him for his records
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by tfash96(m): 9:14am On Aug 12, 2020
AustineJohn908:
If you dey play ball you go know say to position to score even 'Tapin' no easy.
History will be kind to him for his records
Abeg tell me Wetin no make am easy... If person find that difficult to do nothing fit dey easy for am on top field no be curse
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by AustineJohn908(m): 9:33am On Aug 12, 2020
tfash96:
Abeg tell me Wetin no make am easy... If person find that difficult to do nothing fit dey easy for am on top field no be curse
Ask Yakubu(The Yak).
against Korea.
Ask others strikers where no get pass 10 goals to their names.
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by tfash96(m): 9:48am On Aug 12, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Ask Yakubu(The Yak).
against Korea.
Ask others strikers where no get pass 10 goals to their names.
I knew you were going to mention Yakubu..But do you still have another instance of Yakubu.. Using that to judge doesn't mean he's poor.. You still remember Everton Yakubu right
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by izzyboi(m): 11:07am On Aug 12, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Skill to me doesn't involve 1000 stepovers, lose the ball or fall over. It may be good for the cameras and to impress those such impress though.

You're confused jare. Lol
What's now skill? You're even talking like that's only what he could do
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by AustineJohn908(m): 11:56am On Aug 12, 2020
tfash96:
I knew you were going to mention Yakubu..But do you still have another instance of Yakubu.. Using that to judge doesn't mean he's poor.. You still remember Everton Yakubu right
Recently it was said that no one in the last 10 years had scored more outside shot goals than Ronaldo..not even Messi.
Check Google u go see say I no dey lie
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
Old news..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Larsson Slams 'idiotic' Wenger / DSTV Insisted On SS5 To Show EPL Matches [Photo] / An Uncaring Nation Indeed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.