Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex (18503 Views)

2 Zimbabwean Pupils Caught Having Sex In A Cemetery / Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos) / Young Kenyan Man Was Caught Having Sex With A Goat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex by dagreatman50: 3:52am On Aug 03, 2020
Re: Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex by dagreatman50: 4:03am On Aug 03, 2020
They really had sweet moments tonight

1 Share

Re: Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex by femi4: 5:53am On Aug 03, 2020
Kiddwaya called lycon small boy

1 Like

Re: Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex by meezynetwork(m): 5:54am On Aug 03, 2020
Him don waya am
Re: Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex by BigDick70inch(m): 7:03am On Aug 03, 2020
N
Re: Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex by ashewoboy(m): 7:35am On Aug 03, 2020
good girls like bad boys. like why can't she have sex with laycon, why kid? a flirt! na wa oh. fvck all the girls in nigeria. except girls related to mecheesy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 03, 2020
This is strange. do girls enjoy sex? most of our Naija girls have been genitally mutilated (circumcised) and therefore hate sex because they don't enjoy it. it still baffles me how guys manage to fvck them.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex by africandictator(m): 7:52am On Aug 03, 2020
Fokosobo:
This is strange. do girls enjoy this shit? most of our Naija girls have been genitally mutilated (circumcised) and therefore hate sex because they don't enjoy it. it still baffles me how guys manage to fvck them.
baseless fact mtcheew. Most girls under 30 are not circumcised. Stop spreading false notions

13 Likes

Re: Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex by africandictator(m): 7:54am On Aug 03, 2020
Now I understand the reason why most Nigerian girls would say money turns them on. Money really turns them on, and now she is riding him cow girl and moaning the same time under the sheets. Fine girl like this.. poverty is indeed a bastard.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex by ObinnaObinna(m): 7:58am On Aug 03, 2020
Fokosobo:
This is strange. do girls enjoy this shit? most of our Naija girls have been genitally mutilated (circumcised) and therefore hate sex because they don't enjoy it. it still baffles me how guys manage to fvck them.

Where did you get this rubbish you're talking about? MOST of OUR girls??

Maybe most of your village girls. Maybe they will practise that wicked custom I'm your side.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 03, 2020
[s]
ObinnaObinna:

Where did you get this rubbish you're talking about? MOST of OUR girls??

Maybe most of your village girls. Maybe they will practise that wicked custom I'm your side.
[/s]

[s]
africandictator:
baseless fact mtcheew. Most girls under 30 are not circumcised. Stop spreading false notions
[/s]

Shut up, you know nothing about FGM. The shit is still rampant in the country. The stats published by the ministry of health in conjunction with the ministry of women affairs in 2010 showed that the prevalence rate was still relatively high in all the 36 states of the fedration, infact some were as high as 90%.

I was in Osun state in 2015 and i could see they still practice it despite all the
jingles on radio by the ministry of health against FGM. Currently, the prevalence
rate in Osun still stands at 77%. Other states are even higher.
Re: Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex by africandictator(m): 8:19am On Aug 03, 2020
Fokosobo:

[s][/s]

Shut up, you know nothing about FGM. The shit is still rampant in the country. The stats published by the ministry of health in conjunction with the ministry of women affairs in 2010 showed that the prevalence rate was still relatively high in all the 36 states of the fedration, infact some were as high as 90%.

I was in Osun state in 2015 and i could see they still practice it despite all the
jingles on radio by the ministry of health against FGM. Currently, the prevalence
rate in Osun still stands at 77%. Other states are even higher.
okay bro I would shut up if you leave those primitive girls alone in Those villages you like to visit and go to the south east and south south. Do not go to the north east oh I no send you that one.. Nigerians are giving you statistics and you are accepting them.. how did they get their data mtcheeew. Have a great day thinking about how girls who have been FgM enjoy sex.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex by careytommy37(m): 8:22am On Aug 03, 2020
Nice one Kiddaway. Enjoy yourself, you deserve it
Re: Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 03, 2020
[s]
africandictator:
okay bro I would shut up if you leave those primitive girls alone in Those villages you like to visit and go to the south east and south south. Do not go to the north east oh I no send you that one.. Nigerians are giving you statistics and you are accepting them.. how did they get their data mtcheeew. Have a great day thinking about how girls who have been FgM enjoy sex.
[/s]

I was about to attach details of the stats untill i discovered you are an IPOB tout. You can't believe anything that comes out of Nigeria nor anything that has to do with Nigeria so there is not point wasting my time with you.
Re: Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex by africandictator(m): 8:34am On Aug 03, 2020
Fokosobo:
[s][/s]

I was about to attach details of the stats untill i discovered you are an IPOB tout. You can't believe anything that comes out of Nigeria nor anything that has to do with Nigeria so there is not point wasting my time with you.
sadly I maybe a Lout, but I am not an iPob lout, I don’t believe in Biafra or any secession other than the disamalgamation of the southern and northern part of Nigeria. So you Mr fokosobo is my southern brother.. kindly post the stats if you are not already mental and filled with rage.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex by africandictator(m): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2020
Fokosobo:
[s][/s]

mr fokosobo this is according to Wikipedia and it states that as at 2012 fgm prevalence among ladies 15 -49 nationally was 27percent and it has decreased by more than half since then.

Re: Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex by Cholls(m): 9:05am On Aug 03, 2020
my brother @Fokosobo Lurk moar
Re: Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 03, 2020
[s]
africandictator:
mr fokosobo this is according to Wikipedia and it states that as at 2012 fgm prevalence among ladies 15 -49 nationally was 27percent and it has decreased by more than half since then.
[/s]

You are a bloody clown. what are you doing with the same Nigerian stats you had earlier denounced undecided

Now you are quoting wikipedia for me, so as the graduate you claimed to be, they didn't tell you during your project days that Wikipedia is not a good source to use as a reference Or you dont know that Wikipedia contents can be edited by any user?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex by pegix(m): 9:38am On Aug 03, 2020
Nawa o
The trend is about erica and Kidd's sex video
U guys turned it into mutilation shit

Who cares abt crap...that shit ended several decades ago in w.Africa

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex by Muna4real(f): 11:27am On Aug 03, 2020
careytommy37:
Nice one Kiddaway. Enjoy yourself, you deserve it

Really? How does he deserve it?
Re: Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex by Muna4real(f): 11:31am On Aug 03, 2020
This is crazy. Can't they do this in a hidden place? Like in the bathroom?
Re: Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 03, 2020
ONLY TIME WILL TELL.....

Re: Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex by oluwaseyi0: 11:46am On Aug 03, 2020
Fokosobo:
This is strange. do girls enjoy sex? most of our Naija girls have been genitally mutilated (circumcised) and therefore hate sex because they don't enjoy it. it still baffles me how guys manage to fvck them.
Not true

The fact that your sisters are genitally mutilated doesn't mean everyone is mutilated

It's difficult to see under 30 ladies that's mutilated

1 Like

Re: Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
[s]
oluwaseyi0:

Not true

The fact that your sisters are genitally mutilated doesn't mean everyone is mutilated

It's difficult to see under 30 ladies that's mutilated
[/s]

shut up your stinky mouth. It is your sisters that have been genitally mutilated.
Re: Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex by lovelyn1186: 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
Life no balance.
Kiddwaya just dey knack anyhow
Re: Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex by oluwaseyi0: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
Fokosobo:
[s][/s]

shut up your stinky mouth. It is your sisters that have been genitally mutilated.

grin grin angry angry angry angry

Lol

I thought you said most of your naija girls have been mutilated, I'm yet to meet or hear about one, my uncle who is a medical doctor once commented that it's actually rear among ladies nowadays so I don't know where you see your statistics of 'most naija ladies', I guess it's just a sexist comment

If they exist it's less than 5 percent

1 Like

Re: Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex by africandictator(m): 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Fokosobo:
[s][/s]

You are a bloody clown. what are you doing with the same Nigerian stats you had earlier denounced undecided

Now you are quoting wikipedia for me, so as the graduate you claimed to be, they didn't tell you during your project days that Wikipedia is not a good source to use as a reference Or you dont know that Wikipedia contents can be edited by any user?
go and edit it, Wikipedia has references and look at the number at the end of that statement, it cites an international paper.. written by three people.
Re: Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex by Kruzlee: 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
Please who has diamond MasterCard I need it urgently
Re: Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
africandictator:
go and edit it, Wikipedia has references and look at the number at the end of that statement, it cites an international paper.. written by three people.

oluwaseyi0:

grin grin angry angry angry angry

Lol

I thought you said most of your naija girls have been mutilated, I'm yet to meet or hear about one, my uncle who is a medical doctor once commented that it's actually rear among ladies nowadays so I don't know where you see your statistics of 'most naija ladies', I guess it's just a sexist comment

If they exist it's less than 5 percent

Re: Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex by Davida33333: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///EvmYN19Ru9q3ZCvn0xVtjZ

Https:///08114536840?text=nairaland

goodluck...the deal soo sweet and everybody wana cashout but a big shout out to that lille owner for pulling such lucrative deals from osinhem and pepe..!

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** / How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.