Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) (83382 Views)

J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos / Ondo Election: Buhari, Tinubu Won’t Attend APC Grand Finale Rally - Independent / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by KenModi(m): 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
BlackSpanner:
With all these pictures, crowd and non adherence to Covid something protocols.

Are we sure there is corona in this country?
Are we sure those figures released by NCDC are true? cry kiss

The government, police and health experts won’t say anything about these but the things that would better the common man such as education are ignored....schools have still not been reopened yet there are rallies and elections going on.

Nigerians are cursed to be stupid and remain stupid.
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by KenModi(m): 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Queenlovely:
the rules does not apply to the rich,

how come they are campaigns during covid 19

Yet schools have not been reopened.

Nigerians are cursed with stupidity.
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Vanzcharles(m): 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
pafra:
Good.

No need to insult this guy.

This same guy worked for obasike in the previous elections, what is wrong if he decides otherwise this time.

No need insulting this man he has the right to choose who he wants to vote for.

This is one man that I am sure will lay down his life for APC.

No doubt with men like Tony kabaka the election is going to be bloody come September.

The biased nature of Nigerian politics.
All na d same
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Gordonz07(m): 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
What if Obaseki win undecided
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by yakubudivine: 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
Gordonz07:
What if Obaseki win undecided
How?
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Jotrade: 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tony Kaka wife dey Canada. She seek asylum with her kids oo. Na one Yuroba guy dey blow her this way

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
SmartyPants:

Sorry what does this mean
Long may you reign our king. Amen
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
anonimi:

Very true, according to the APC godfathers club where ThiefNuibu is screening coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole's application for membership

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4029170_fbimg1469683419948_jpeg25999a82756c4d0b9c521580f964eec4
Oga Goan sleep
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by earnit3: 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
OH
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Wettoid123: 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin

I just love this man...

and hope the #1billion he celebrated during the tenure of oshiomhole your share was given if not you are just a poooooo!
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by gazza07(m): 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Must u unveil your stupidity on Evey topic? You will soon go mad on top Igbo matter

NgeneUkwenu:
I just love the fact, he is given adequate Security... grin grin

Small But Mighty!

Obaseki, Oya Come And Pack To Ngbuka Onitsha...and meet Nnamdi Cownu grin
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by irumanle(m): 11:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
blinking001:
Congregation of treasury looters. I feel sorry for the common man.

Our youths are just too short sighted and docile abi na juju these politicians the use ontop our heads?

What is wrong with the youths of our great nation?
Btw let the best candidate win.
Sorry there is no best candidate in this coming election.
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by okuta007: 1:31am On Aug 09, 2020
Jotrade:
Tony Kaka wife dey Canada. She seek asylum with her kids oo. Na one Yuroba guy dey blow her this way

and the ode dey naija dey make money to fund the yoruba guy wey they blow her for Canada grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by okuta007: 1:40am On Aug 09, 2020
skyp:

Not edo state. I know you mean to say Benin. He is only known in Benin

only known in Ogbe area - if e reach Ikpoba Hill or Uselu - na sorry be him name
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Adamawa222: 1:54am On Aug 09, 2020
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin

I just love this man...
[/s]
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Adamawa222: 1:58am On Aug 09, 2020
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

Small But Mighty!

[/s]
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by chrisblack: 6:20am On Aug 09, 2020
Dminister:
This is the tout supporting a cultist. What do you get when you have tout and a cultist in government? Edo people vote wisely.

This same tout built his hotel illegally on Edo state government land during Oshio Omo ale government. Obaseki reacted and pulled the building down because nobody is bigger than the rule of law. This also added to the face off between Obaseki and Oshio omo ale. Edo people are very aware and they are solidly behind Obaseki. No more agberoism government in Edo state. No more drivers welfare they are crying because Obaseki stopped all that corrupt practices. Now all the drivers association in the state are happy as they are having enough money to take home to care for their families.

Vote wisely. Na God win O

Obaseki is a goal.
The same route that helped in rigging Obaseki into government hmmm
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Dminister(m): 6:31am On Aug 09, 2020
[quote author=chrisblack post=92614730]The same route that helped in rigging Obaseki into government hmmm[/quote

Obaseki was not rigged into government. He was voted massively into government.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 09, 2020
Tareq1105:

Unfortunately for you you guys are not God. We all have our past. If you were not into cultism, you were into one behavior and still in sin. Don't judge bcoz you're not God. Let God judge him.
Bros we are talking of the characters of people in politics, Jesus said it is finished on the cross, you dont expect Him to come down and vote for you or do you?

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by nduwale: 9:44am On Aug 09, 2020
My people face front. Left or right o, any how o, na dem - dem. Why do we keep fighting ourselves because of Tinubu, Buhari, Atiku, Obaseki or Oshomole?

When are we going to learn that they are all in morning section while we are in the afternoon section where the teachers are very hostile?

One dey wind go blow we go see dem yansh.

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by ogmask: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2020
osazsky:
ignore lagosians shey they will enter transport to benin.i still remember how ize went to akpapava last week to campaign.people dey stone them I was there live..

How them wan take win this election for iyamu dey baffle me. The market women wey nor dey pay double tax again abi na the driver's wey dey enjoy themselves under this govt abi na pensioners or civil servants wey dey bubble naim wan vote for them? Make we dey watch na. The other day I went to one community after bypass going towards ologbo, I come ask them who dem go vote for dem say na only obaseki name dey ballot paper oooo. I say what of iyamu them say the guy is non existent as far as thee are concerned. How APC and oshomole wan do am pass make we dey watch.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by kurupt1: 10:34am On Aug 09, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

Small But Mighty!

Why are you always stupid??

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 10:51am On Aug 09, 2020
majamajic:

Edo is not lagos , can oluomo hotel be demolished in lagos ?
well yea. if a foolish governor was in control.
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by blinking001(m): 11:35am On Aug 09, 2020
irumanle:
Sorry there is no best candidate in this coming election.
Lol. I concur

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by rummmy: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

Small But Mighty!

Obaseki, Oya Come And Pack To NgbukaOnitsha...and meet Nnamdi Cownu grin
what is all this nonsense, what concerns Nk with Edo election and why are you indirectly linking igbos to these?
Try it again and I will insult you very well.
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 13, 2020
Simplyparis:
Pls come and Patronize me jare.... 3k for 4yards
Plain and pattern
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Gharnew112(m): 9:14am On Aug 14, 2020
Simplyparis:
Pls come and Patronize me jare.... 3k for 4yards
Plain and pattern

If you have other designs, please contact me.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Simplyparis(f): 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
Gharnew112:

If you have other designs, please contact me.
DM pls on WhatsApp
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Gordonz07(m): 10:21am On Oct 10, 2020
yakubudivine:
How?
You can see how Obaseki won. It is not by heavy weight behind you but God. Oshiobaba, tinubu and others in APC were no match for him because God was with him. He has won. Now, he should do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by yakubudivine: 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
Gordonz07:
You can see how Obaseki won. It is not by heavy weight behind you but God. Oshiobaba, tinubu and others in APC were no match for him because God was with him. He has won. Now, he should do the right thing.
Are you just waking up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London / Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.