Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) (50741 Views)

Police Officers Break A Man's Head In His House In Delta (Disturbing Video) / Phone Snatchers Injure Man In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by OyinO: 1:00am On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to the Family of the Dead..

I Believe the young man got up today without no inkling of what the Day Holds..

No one is Guaranteed of the Next Hour..
Life can be snuffed out anytime, anywhere and any place.

Be ye Prepared! For in such an Hour that you don't Expect , it could Happen. Once it Happens it has Happened! No Repentance on the other side.

Make that Decision now you are Concious! Do it now you have Breath in you..

You leave this Earth without Jesus, your Name is Gobe!!!!

They that Have Ears to Hear...Let them Hear...

Using fear to manipulate gullible Africans.
Why did jesus bring us here to die instead of creating and taking us to heaven? Why bring us to earth just to come and sin and go to hell?
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by OyinO: 1:04am On Aug 09, 2020
Until a bloody revolution is carried out by the youths, they'll continue to suffer and die in the hands of Politicians, Police and Pastors (3 Ps) in Naija.
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Adamawa222: 1:22am On Aug 09, 2020
[s]
post=92602022:

Is the killer cop already?
What a bastard.
Animal in human skin.
[/s]
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Cti28(m): 1:35am On Aug 09, 2020
GboyegaD:

I think the issue is that generally as Nigerians, we all are the cause of the decay in the system.
��
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by dhtml6(m): 5:48am On Aug 09, 2020
Skepticus:

cool

Nigga, u know say na Ogun go kill u las las, ba!

Type your condolences and move on instead of waiting for tragedies to befall people so you can "celebrate" your religious nonsense.
Ogun and Amadioha at the same time for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by tydi(m): 6:00am On Aug 09, 2020
Basher8583:

How are you so sure that was not what happened. We did not hear there other side of the story. I have seen stupid boys drag a police man's gun with him dearing him to shoot and I have seen where the gun has accidentally been triggered seriously injuring the idiot dragging with police gun.

I don't care what must have occurred between the officer and the deceased, these officers are trained to protect lives and properties and not to take them, on no account should he have killed him, he's a blood thirsty murderer and anyone in support of him is a murderer too and they will meet their Waterloo if they refuse to change their ways. Nigeria is really a jungle. Come to the sane clime where I stay, I haven't seen a gun with any police officers for the past one year am here neither have I seen a military personnel on the streets.
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Trybes(m): 6:08am On Aug 09, 2020
The full weight of the law should be visited on that officer.
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Howtoday(f): 6:42am On Aug 09, 2020
This is so bad. What could have been his offence?
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by shafanik: 6:55am On Aug 09, 2020
Hello my friend,

I just want to share with you a message about the love of Christ. John 3 vs 16 says God so much loved you that He gave His only Son, Jesus Christ to shed his blood for you.

Dear friend, Jesus died so you can access salvation with eternal life. As you receive Christ into your life today, I assure you that you will never remain the same… 1 Corinthians 5 vs 17 says If any man be in Christ he is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold all things are become new.

How to experience this newness of life:
Step 1: Confess your sins to God, and ask Him to forgive you of past sins
Step 2: Repent from your sins, and do not return back to them
Step 3: Believe in your heart that you are now saved.

As you do these, continue in your Christian walk and relationship with God by fellowshipping with a Bible believing church, also prayer and continual study of the word of God will keep you going.

Thank God you’re now saved. God bless you
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by nduwale: 7:28am On Aug 09, 2020
RIP. So Sad.
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Basher8583: 8:45am On Aug 09, 2020
tydi:

I don't care what must have occurred between the officer and the deceased, these officers are trained to protect lives and properties and not to take them, on no account should he have killed him, he's a blood thirsty murderer and anyone in support of him is a murderer too and they will meet their Waterloo if they refuse to change their ways. Nigeria is really a jungle. Come to the sane clime where I stay, I haven't seen a gun with any police officers for the past one year am here neither have I seen a military personnel on the streets.

Good for you. That's why it's a sane clime like you already mentioned. That's not the case in some parts of delta state where militancy is at its peak. They kill policemen there any how so any police man there needs to be prepared at all times. Its so unfortunate for the dude but I would like to hear a balanced story.
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Jayjey(m): 8:47am On Aug 09, 2020
What a jungle. Rest in peace.
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Ghozky(m): 8:47am On Aug 09, 2020
I step out of my house not knowing what will befall me. If I'm gonna get shot by a trigger happy cop or attacked by hoodlums or bandits? Which way Naija?
#MakeNigeriaSaneAgain
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by OiOi: 8:49am On Aug 09, 2020
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by tydi(m): 8:52am On Aug 09, 2020
Basher8583:

Good for you. That's why it's a sane clime like you already mentioned. That's not the case in some parts of delta state where militancy is at its peak. They kill policemen there any how so any police man there needs to be prepared at all times. Its so unfortunate for the dude but I would like to hear a balanced story.

The police men needs to be prepared for armed bandits or rather go face them and not to kill an unarmed civilians.
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by deltateam: 10:50am On Aug 09, 2020
Damn Nigger Isoright come and see your mate.

Fine boy without God is zero. Just in a twinkle of an eye he has seen eternity.

It's either heaven or hell. His lifestyle would determine where he ends up.

For atheists that don't believe in life after,
e go shock una.
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Moscodee1990(m): 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
UDUJ:

Lots of things make them trigger happy. Majority of the police you see on duty are high on substances - weed, hard drugs, alcohol even while on active duty.

I was driving at about 7.15 am in the morning and one of them waved me down and started hailing me saying Oga anything for the boys - this dude was reeking of alcohol at 7.15am in the morning, smh undecided
Hmmm that's serious o.
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
Saddened thread embarassed
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by euniselfyahoo: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
The police are tortoisethat never leave stories.
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by olmoRoc: 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
an eye for an eye Nigerians!

Isn't that the one our so called cultists, boko haram, area boys, etc should be hunting? as for armed robbers, they're usually policemen and soldiers, which is the reason I omitted them
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by msMonyei: 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to the Family of the Dead..

I Believe the young man got up today without no inkling of what the Day Holds..

No one is Guaranteed of the Next Hour..
Life can be snuffed out anytime, anywhere and any place.

Be ye Prepared! For in such an Hour that you don't Expect , it could Happen. Once it Happens it has Happened! No Repentance on the other side.

Make that Decision now you are Concious! Do it now you have Breath in you..

You leave this Earth without Jesus, your Name is Gobe!!!!

They that Have Ears to Hear...Let them Hear...

You did not even condemn the police man, don't make me call you an idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS / Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual / Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.