Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual (50540 Views)

Police Discover 350 AK-47 In A Poultry Farm In Niger State / Police Discover Bomb Factory In Ebonyi (photos) / London Police Discover $8.5million In Nigerian Student's Apartment (Video, Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by oilPUSSY(f): 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
No fewer than 20 persons were evacuated from a shrine allegedly used as a den for ritualists at Agungun area of Ibadan city by the Oyo State Police Command.

The discovery which attracted scores of residents of the area was made by officers of the Agungun Police station, Ibadan following intelligence report.

The inmates, many of which were skinned and malnourished have been successfully rescued and were in the custody of the police.

The owner and operator of the shrine, Alfa Oloore as he is fondly called has been arrested and detained by the police for questioning.

According to some of the residents who spoke with our correspondent, Alfa Oloore, who claimed to be a spiritualist and a healer has been operating the shrine for many years with suspicion and dread.

They described the shrine as a den of ritualists and kidnappers, where unsuspecting victims were kept for ritual purposes.

When contacted, the state’s Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Gbenga Fadeyi confirmed the arrest of the operator of the shrine and evacuation of the inmates by the police.

Fadeyi, a Superintendent of Police (SP) further stated that the truth about whether the shrine is a den for ritualists and kidnappers was yet to be determined until the police conclude investigation into the matter.

He said ” I can confirm that there was arrest of the owner of the shrine where many inmates were recovered. But, some people came later to the police station to say they were the ones who gave their children to the owner of the shrine, who they also claimed to be a spiritualist.

” In fact, some of those recovered from the shrine had issues, some behave like drug addicts, some like mentally challenged and so on. But what the police want to do is to embark on thorough investigation into the matter and come up with a report. “

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/police-discover-shrine-recover-over-20-inmates-kept-for-ritual-purposes-in-oyo/amp/

4 Likes

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by oilPUSSY(f): 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
For a group of people to believe that human parts generate wealth says a lot about their exposure and orientation..

When I saw them dragging position with NE and NE in WAEC, JAMB, NECO and the rest for decades , I knew there fire on the mountain . ..This is the end product.

Before the existence of social media,
these people paraded themselves as saints while accusing others the same crime they are guilty of.

So sad that we might not stop bringing this type of news on nairaland until they acknowledge the fact that this tag belongs to them, even though the reported crimes are less than unreported ones.

174 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by fastjett: 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
Skull mining technological republic. Republic of Lucifer. Fear them.

176 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by thatigboman: 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
This is pure evil. These people dont have human conscience?

28 Likes

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by timecapsule: 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
OYO ;- On Your Own
But wait, Alfa and Shrine are they of the same religion or is he serving two masters?

SW showcasing their talents.

70 Likes

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by Justiceleague1: 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
ZomB
grin

10 Likes

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by Temple1288(m): 1:24am On Jun 06, 2019
Thank God for Social Media. Imagine a time when everyone focused on Nollywood! They tagged my people Ritualists with their imaginary lies of 'Igbo people too like blood money'

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by KingOfallOsu: 1:32am On Jun 06, 2019
oilPUSSY:
For a group of people to believe that human parts generate wealth says a lot about their exposure and orientation..

When I saw them dragging position with NE and NE in WAEC, JAMB, NECO and the rest for decades , I knew there fire on the mountain . ..This is the end product.

Before the advent of social media,
these people paraded themselves as saints while accusing others the same crime they are guilty of.

So sad that we might not stop bringing this type of news on nairaland until they acknowledge the fact that this tag belongs to them..

I know your only existence is to Blackmail Yoruba

Many reports of kidnappers and kidnappers den have been reported in the East last Month alone and no one even bother to report on Nairaland.

The case is even under investigation by Police and the police said they still don't have any clear report because some people claimed that they were the one that took their relatives there for healing and the people found there were mentally unstable people, but the media need to exaggerate to sell their story.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by KingOfallOsu: 2:13am On Jun 06, 2019
oilPUSSY:

So sad that we might not stop bringing this type of news on nairaland until they acknowledge the fact that this tag belongs to them..

Some people claimed that they were the one that took their relatives there for healing because they were mentally unstable

This was a yesterday report of Kidnappers in South East

I thought you guys brag about being brilliant and good in business blah blah blah, so why do you engage in crimes?

If Nairaland decided to be reporting all the cases of Kidnapping that happens in South East daily , you will scream victimization and conjure a conspiracy theory.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by KingOfallOsu: 2:22am On Jun 06, 2019
oilPUSSY:

For a group of people to believe Kidnapping in Nigeria and smuggling drugs all over Asia is the only way to be successful in life, says alot about your exposure and orientation.

The best student in WAEC through out West Africa last year was a Yoruba

I don't know why you keep crying and wailing about WAEC on Nairaland every day

You claim you are the best in Business, you are resilient, you are creative, you are hardworking blah blah blah, so why are you into Kidnapping, Arm robbery and Drug smuggling?

Why are the Hardworking and industrious people of Biafra into crimes?

If Nairaland report all the cases of crimes that happens in the East Daily, you would be the first to conjure a conspiracy theory and cry victimisation.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by Nobody: 2:41am On Jun 06, 2019
KingOfallOsu:

I know your only existence is to Blackmail Yoruba

Many reports of kidnappers and kidnappers den have been reported in the East last Month alone and no one even bother to report on Nairaland.

The case is even under investigation by Police and the police said they still don't have any clear report because some people claimed that they were the one that took their relatives there for healing and the people found there were mentally unstable people, but the media need to exaggerate to sell their story.

Believe the police version of issues at your risk

12 Likes

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by KingOfallOsu: 3:05am On Jun 06, 2019
fastjett:
Skull mining technological republic. Republic of Lucifer. Fear them.

Kidnapping technological Republic, Republic of Satan, fear them.

People from Crime Republic too are talking

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by Megatrix: 8:36am On Jun 06, 2019
Afonja!!!!!!!!!!!!!

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by BruncleZuma: 8:36am On Jun 06, 2019
undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by lomprico(m): 8:38am On Jun 06, 2019
The minners

22 Likes

Re: Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual by kenny714433(m): 8:38am On Jun 06, 2019

The first day I traveled to Ibadan, the Oyo state capital. I was sent to stop an assassin attack on Ajimobi.

In the heart of the forest of the skulls, my Suzuki double pipe seized abruptly.

It took the intervention of God before I could come out of the forest. I stumbled upon skulls in different locations.
I knew this was too much for a single brother of the blade trinity.
My sad ordeals in the hands of one FaceLessMan made me seek revenge.
Although I foiled the assassin attack, I knew that my most dreaded enermy was TheFacelessMan.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Rape Our Victims Before Killing Them – Robbery Suspects (Picture And Weapon) / Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it / Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.