Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) (50747 Views)

Police Officers Break A Man's Head In His House In Delta (Disturbing Video) / Phone Snatchers Injure Man In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by kingsvictor2: 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to the Family of the Dead..

I Believe the young man got up today without no inkling of what the Day Holds..

No one is Guaranteed of the Next Hour..
Life can be snuffed out anytime, anywhere and any place.

Be ye Prepared! For in such an Hour that you don't Expect , it could Happen. Once it Happens it has Happened! No Repentance on the other side.

Make that Decision now you are Concious! Do it now you have Breath in you..

You leave this Earth without Jesus, your Name is Gobe!!!!

They that Have Ears to Hear...Let them Hear...
pls give ur life to Mohammed before it's too late, u will burn in hell
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by sigiyaya(m): 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
Skepticus:

cool

Nigga, u know say na Ogun go kill u las las, ba!

Type your condolences and move on instead of waiting for tragedies to befall people so you can "celebrate" your religious nonsense.
Na better hot Thunder go strike that Righteousness89. I dont really understand how some one will that foolish. What kind of religious nonsense is this angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Cti28(m): 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
GboyegaD:

This is because we do not allow merit in most cases.
You are right. I have seen a lot of them, and I kept on wondering how they manage to get enlisted into the force. Even a blind man will see clearly that they are in no way qualified.

But here they are, even occupying some of the chiefest positions.
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
lexy2014:

U are right. Election or appointment, it doesn't matter. He is meant to serve d people of Nigeria but Nigerians don't no that d police& politicians are their servants. It's we d people who have to continually challenge these people to serve Nigerians& not their parochial interests. Unfortunately, we Nigerians are all about parochial interests. So d man won't reform d police for any reason. He is pursuing his own personal agenda because d Nigerian environment permits and accomodates it

It is well.
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
Too Bad
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by RPG2020(m): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
bouncin04:
When this world go end sef .. The whole fairy tale stories we were told wen small na all scam .. There is nothing like happy ever after ... Na so so suffer ... angry ..

If you die the world don End for you
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
Cti28:

You are right. I have seen a lot of them, and I kept on wondering how they manage to get enlisted into the force. Even a blind man will see clearly that they are in no way qualified.

But here they are, even occupying some of the chiefest positions.

I think the issue is that generally as Nigerians, we all are the cause of the decay in the system.
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by EternityisReal: 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=Zimri post=92601599]

Bro! There is always the time for this. Preach Jesus at his funeral not now that his blood is freshly shed. Be wisdom driven. Preach Jesus
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by EternityisReal: 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Preach Jesus
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by quisera(m): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
Op please get your facts right next time. The deceased was involved in a protest by Yahoo boys against police harassment in ozoro. About two policemen were allegedly killed.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Originalsly: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hmmm..... the Policeman must walks away.....just like that. And we wonder why there is jungle justice..... and earlier we wondering why gunmen killed the soldier.after he identified himself. Karma has anyway
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by EternityisReal: 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
We preach Jesus everywhere.
EternityisReal:
We preach Jesus everywhere
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by tunjilee003: 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
why was he shot?we need full details.
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
Missyajoke:

You're a senseless fool. What is wrong with his condolences? When you're blind how will you see it ? Change before thunder strikes you.

Hey! How can you a preacher of gospel of Christ's love and peace call someone a fool who's calling out a fool when you are the most? You want thunder to strike him just as Peter cut off the guard's ear because of his zealot belief system hijacked by the antichrist? EXAMINE YOUR INWARD PARTS VERY WELL...

Call out your fellow brother who blindly thrive on bad occurences on every thread as means to mock the demise whose faith background and stand he know nothing about..

Don't promote religious fanatism, bondage of fear, and conflicts in the name of Christ.. Stop inviting mockery to Christ's name with preaching criticism like a punch throw, instead of warm hugs in the midst of troubles of life.. That is spiritual blindness and biblical ignorance coexisting with zealot intoxication!!
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
Have I not said it time without number police should be scrap! Police is filled with mad people, cultist, criminals, prostitute name it! All the bad u know is in police

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by nkechiasogwa(f): 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mr righteousness, please when you preach let people understand that it is genuine love for Jesus Christ that should constrain or persuade them to repent not just the fear of hell fire. It is love that conquers all things not fear. Don't wait to see a bad post on nairaland and then use such opportunity to preach repentance because of the fear of death and hell fire, rather preach the love of Jesus Christ which led him to die for mankind at all times. To persuade people to repent out of fear of death and hell fire instead of out of love for the LORD Jesus is to raise fearful christians. May the LORD Jesus grant you understanding.
Righteousness89:

Be ye Prepared! For in such an Hour that you don't Expect , it could Happen. Once it Happens it has Happened! No Repentance on the other side.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by BennyDon: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
...and all his ambitions crushed just like that.

May we not pass when the road is hungry.

RIP, young man
lipsrsealed
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by horpeyemmi66(m): 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

Do things in moderation...excess of everything is bad. Even on threads where no one looks to see you, there you will be FTC.

Preach Christ the redeemer's love, what you're doing isn't preaching Christ's love.
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Benwallt(m): 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Went in from the back from f his head and came out through his eyes, there is no way he cld have survived. Lord, please do the needful in Nigeria. Please LORD.
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Longman8: 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
Sometimes i wish i was never frm this country, especially with the way things are happening. Abeg who swear for Naija police officers make him forgive dem na abeg.
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by famss22(m): 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
GboyegaD:
Until the police force is reformed, this madness wouldn't cease.

May his soul rest in peace.

The entire country is in a mess not just the police
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Aylife1983: 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
He must have challenged the armed man
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Basher8583: 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
tydi:
cry

I think lynching of these happy trigger murders would be the best way out. Since the govt is in support of them by not saying or doing anything.

How are you so sure that was not what happened. We did not hear there other side of the story. I have seen stupid boys drag a police man's gun with him dearing him to shoot and I have seen where the gun has accidentally been triggered seriously injuring the idiot dragging with police gun.
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Missyajoke(f): 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
Wolgrace:

Hey! How can you a preacher of gospel of Christ's love and peace call someone a fool who's calling out a fool when you are the most? You want thunder to strike him just as Peter cut off the guard's ear because of his zealot belief system hijacked by the antichrist? EXAMINE YOUR INWARD PARTS VERY WELL...

Call out your fellow brother who blindly thrive on bad occurences on every thread as means to mock the demise whose faith background and stand he know nothing about..

Don't promote religious fanatism, bondage of fear, and conflicts in the name of Christ.. Stop inviting mockery to Christ's name with preaching criticism like a punch throw, instead of warm hugs in the midst of troubles of life.. That is spiritual blindness and biblical ignorance coexisting with zealot intoxication!!

Okay ohhh, my mistake shouldn't have replied him self. Seems I'll start ignoring people sef. Nawa ohhh...
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Coronavirus2: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
And the crowds were their watching without doing the police man anything
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Blackmiserable(m): 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
omooba969:

So scaremongering is the new tactics now, you're yet to start sharing about the love of God and how much He cares for our lives here on earth.

Maybe it's time to examine why we're drawn to God, whether by love or necessity.

Examine your style again evangelist.

My 2kobo. cool

I'd say, for most people, we are drawn by necessity, or as CS Lewis puts it: suffering is God's megaphone to rouse a dead world.
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by anthropizzy(m): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
When will this madness stop in our local police force?

A serious reform and overhaul is needed in order to avert further loss of life. This is so disheartening.
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
Why all these nah. I'm weak
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
Missyajoke:

Okay ohhh, my mistake shouldn't have replied him self. Seems I'll start ignoring people sef. Nawa ohhh...

Dear sister, don't dodge and rebuke correction, very important. We are all in the field, and no one is above mistakes...

But on a serious note, our brother is aimlessly threatening people with "fear" under the guise of Christ's evangelical mission on every topic related to disastrous occurences.

Is that the way of the Lord? Is this how we are commanded to comfort and admnonished one another when troubles rage? Does he have to preach Christ like religious extremist when bad things happens? Lack of compassion!!

He's acting like appollos who preached harmful, extremist, and conflict related messages under the guise of Christ, and he was cautioned, tamed, taught, and trained in the way of the Lord by Tequilla and Priscillia.

Caution him.. He's out going of the track aimlessly. He should stop disgracing Christianity. Aint done that way!

Shalom Ajoke.
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by fred04(m): 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
One of the reasons I celebrate the. death of any force man here.
May death visit his own family.
RIP BROTHER
Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by earnit1: 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) / Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual / Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.