Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Is Sokoloan Trying To Retrieve Their Money Or To Tarnish Image? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is Sokoloan Trying To Retrieve Their Money Or To Tarnish Image? (1285 Views)

Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life / How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed / Policemen Seen Counting Their Money After A Long Night At Work In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sokoloan Trying To Retrieve Their Money Or To Tarnish Image? by linda12345: 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
Good evening everyone in the house, it's happened that requested for token (5k) loan from SOKOLOAN platform, the agreement was for 7days which attracted 24% interest.
Unexpected issue came up which made to default on the repayment day(29th of August), I quickly called and even message them over the repayment and I request them to give me grace till 07 of August.
But I was surprised when I saw messages tag with CRIMINAL sent to most of my contacts.
Please what should I do at this point? Because having their money in my account but I don't know maybe this matter worth taking up legally or not. I beg for way forward pls.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Is Sokoloan Trying To Retrieve Their Money Or To Tarnish Image? by budaatum: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
Pay them!

1 Like

Re: Is Sokoloan Trying To Retrieve Their Money Or To Tarnish Image? by dawnomike(m): 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
Just pay them their money in peace... Taking legal actions will not work as you agreed to their terms and conditions; which I am very sure you did not read.
You agreed to their terms which says they can retrieve their money in any possible way including harrasment and intimidation.

Sorry about your experience.... I pray you will never have a reason to borrow from them again.

4 Likes

Re: Is Sokoloan Trying To Retrieve Their Money Or To Tarnish Image? by uboma(m): 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
dawnomike:
Just pay them their money in peace... Taking legal actions will not work as you agreed to their terms and conditions which I am very sure you did not read.
You agreed to their terms which says they can retrieve their money in any possible way including harrasment and intimidation.

Sorry about your experience.... I pray you will never have a reason to borrow them again.

Exactly!

So many persons fail to review the terms and conditions before accepting a loan offer.

She should just pay back what she owes plus the accrued interest and do not patronize them in the future.

3 Likes

Re: Is Sokoloan Trying To Retrieve Their Money Or To Tarnish Image? by Vyzz: 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
Swear down

This one harsh Ahswear...

Just pay them their money.... And leave them be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Sokoloan Trying To Retrieve Their Money Or To Tarnish Image? by Ibechris2: 9:53am On Aug 09, 2020
U gave room to this embarrassment...

U collected money and promised to pay them as at when due but u have failed woefully.

Many Nigerian citizens can never be trusted with money hence the reason for default.

If u have the money pls pay because a good name they say is worth more than gold.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sokoloan Trying To Retrieve Their Money Or To Tarnish Image? by ERockson: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
Sometimes they can even block all avenue to repay the loan in order to criminally Increase your interest and then start the blackmail. Run for them next time. They are criminals
Re: Is Sokoloan Trying To Retrieve Their Money Or To Tarnish Image? by lawalosky(m): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
reasons I always, skip anything online loans, in my facebook
Re: Is Sokoloan Trying To Retrieve Their Money Or To Tarnish Image? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
The owner of sokoloan must be avery local fool

2 Likes

Re: Is Sokoloan Trying To Retrieve Their Money Or To Tarnish Image? by oluwaseyi0: 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
This people will soon get their ass sued
Re: Is Sokoloan Trying To Retrieve Their Money Or To Tarnish Image? by Shellsploit: 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
Next time uncheck the contacts and msg option when installing the loan apps.

2 Likes

Re: Is Sokoloan Trying To Retrieve Their Money Or To Tarnish Image? by Xisnin(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
Pay your debt and stop complaining, they had to resort to harrassment
because many debtors pay only after being embarassed.

1 Like

Re: Is Sokoloan Trying To Retrieve Their Money Or To Tarnish Image? by Xisnin(m): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
This people will soon get their ass sued

Yeah.
A debtor avoiding to pay less than 10K has enough money to sue a company.

1 Like

Re: Is Sokoloan Trying To Retrieve Their Money Or To Tarnish Image? by drake2(m): 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
linda12345:
Good evening everyone in the house, it's happened that requested for token (5k) loan from SOKOLOAN platform, the agreement was for 7days which attracted 24% interest.
Unexpected issue came up which made to default on the repayment day(29th of August), I quickly called and even message them over the repayment and I request them to give me grace till 07 of August.
But I was surprised when I saw messages tag with CRIMINAL sent to most of my contacts.
Please what should I do at this point? Because having their money in my account but I don't know maybe this matter worth taking up legally or not. I beg for way forward pls.
Thanks

Please we need to talk. I have paid back my loan of 5k at 8k with additional 3k involved. Yet these imbeciles called out my names and phone number to all contacts in my phone.

I am a thief is on the run with company's money and that they should contact them. I have so so many loved ones' contacts, friends, professors and politicians in my phone. Now since two days, they have been calling me to find out what's happening.

Please, if you have their physical address and can identify persons who work there, please help me. That place got to be burned down and every one there killed.

What nonsense?, please anyone can help please!
Re: Is Sokoloan Trying To Retrieve Their Money Or To Tarnish Image? by ERockson: 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
If you can kill them kill them

(1) (Reply)

NSCDC Staff Caught Allegedly Putting 'juju' Inside A Man's Casket During Burial / Please My Retired Dad Has Been Scam. Pls Help Me To Track Them. / IVD Inlaw's Interview With Daddy Freeze On What Really Happened That Day (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.