Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 (38248 Views)

Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 / Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (3 - 0) On 18 September 2021 / Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by fartfact(m): 6:46am On Aug 19, 2020
plessis:

Go and sit down. Just because of one season?
one season? it seems you started watching football this year.
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by dotedote: 6:54am On Aug 19, 2020
joyandfaith:

clap for yourself. hope they saw 8 +2=10 as well?

8-2 was just a scoreline.
Hater.
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by obonujoker(m): 7:13am On Aug 19, 2020
Saltzman00:
and who on earth told you messi is a striker ?? Nawa o everybody don turn sport analysts for nairaland lol

Greizmann Suarez Messi

That's Barcelona front 3
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by obonujoker(m): 7:14am On Aug 19, 2020
eni4real:

Striker?? That is Luiz Suarez grin

Greizmann Suarez Messi

That's Barca front 3
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Olarewaju89: 7:51am On Aug 19, 2020
Davicool1:
. I 8-2 said this but With all this achievement baba still chop 8-2

No go commit suicide ooo pls grin
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Saltzman00: 7:51am On Aug 19, 2020
lexy2014:

Good. Whether WC or COPA, d question is did u discuss with Neymar and he told u that it was because he was to big for Brazil that he didn't play for Brazil? That's d question. Did u answer it?

Check below again and show me what u answered:

1. In at least two of ur posts, u said Neymar was "fighting defenders". But here u are saying that he was "mocking" a defender. Pls is fighting & mocking d same thing? Is there a law in FIFA statutes that criminalises mocking an opposition player?

2. U have come again with ur fight allegation now this time it's with Semedo. Pls when did this particular one happen? Is Neymar d first player to fight a team mate?

3. So how did u come to d conclusion that Neymar didn't go to d last WC or COPA because "he felt they couldn't perform without him"? Did u ask him& he told u so?

4. Still u haven't told me which match did Neymar not turn up? Which of d matches did he turn up for when he felt like?
you need to learn how to read carefully before responding to peoples quote....again i repeat IVE ANSWERED ALL YOUR QUESTIONS. ..why cant u just take your time and read for crying out loud...
1:if u glue ur eyes to ur phone screen you should be able to see that i wasn't the one who talked about him mocking any defender...now to answer this question...pls google for videos of russia 2018 and see how neymar did nothing but dive and fight defenders at any slighg tackel
2:you asked about a particular person he had a fight with and yes the other guy told u semedo i even now buttressed the fact that it was like 3or
4days before he left for psg and it was all over the news...eg bbc sport , goal.com now ure next dump question after answring this question is ....is neymar the first player to fight his team mate Like was that the bone of contention in the first place.
3:i told you prior to that time he was injured for over 4months i think it was a foot injury so he left france for brazil and didn't come back after hr heald up cos copa was just 2months away but then he didnt even go with the team after admitting to be 90%...ps:it was all over the news as well
4:so many but the one i hold on to because of how stupid and obvious it was. ....was the match against psg...he was fantastic showed he gave his all....the match against juve that same season ....he was voted 7th best player of the team after that match by fans...
Ps :i hope u read through on ur own pace so u dont copy and paste ur same lines again when youve got nothing to say
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Olarewaju89: 7:56am On Aug 19, 2020
RedBlood01:
You're celebrating another person's achievements, what your own achievements?

Hypocrite and enemy of progress. undecided

Showing you many achievements can not do anything for you rather than to make you commit suicide because my father in heaven have blessed me abundantly.
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by ojaysam25(m): 7:59am On Aug 19, 2020
Saltzman00:
you need to learn how to read carefully before responding to peoples quote....again i repeat IVE ANSWERED ALL YOUR QUESTIONS. ..why cant u just take your time and read for crying out loud...
1:if u glue ur eyes to ur phone screen you should be able to see that i wasn't the one who talked about him mocking any defender...now to answer this question...pls google for videos of russia 2018 and see how neymar did nothing but dive and fight defenders at any slighg tackel
2:you asked about a particular person he had a fight with and yes the other guy told u semedo i even now buttressed the fact that it was like 3or
4days before he left for psg and it was all over the news...eg bbc sport , goal.com now ure next dump question after answring this question is ....is neymar the first player to fight his team mate Like was that the bone of contention in the first place.
3:i told you prior to that time he was injured for over 4months i think it was a foot injury so he left france for brazil and didn't come back after hr heald up cos copa was just 2months away but then he didnt even go with the team after admitting to be 90%...ps:it was all over the news as well
4:so many but the one i hold on to because of how stupid and obvious it was. ....was the match against psg...he was fantastic showed he gave his all....the match against juve that same season ....he was voted 7th best player of the team after that match by fans...
Ps :i hope u read through on ur own pace so u dont copy and paste ur same lines again when youve got nothing to say
You get time....its obvious the dude is just playing around....
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Saltzman00: 8:02am On Aug 19, 2020
obonujoker:

Greizmann Suarez Messi

That's Barcelona front 3
kk so gnabry, Douglas costa eden hazard, sancho william, pulisic mason mount, sterlin, myhrez, saido mane Ronaldinho, arjen robben joe cole etc all strikers ba!!!...you dont knowthe meaning of attackers and strikers no 9....so what would u call the likes of drogba creapo lukaku benzima huigian Lewandowski, Ibrahimovic delima ronaldo andrino moratta deigo costa etc??
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Olarewaju89: 8:08am On Aug 19, 2020
owowa145:

Still don't understand the 10trophies in d pix

He won 10x player of the year

1 Like

Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 8:18am On Aug 19, 2020
lexy2014:

It's funny that u mentioned Coutinho and u say he "very much has a place there", i.e. in d team. D question u should have asked is y is countinho on loan despite d huge transfer fee paid to bring him to Barcelona? Even Vidal who u say should be in teamB has achieved more for Barca than Countinho. Countinho has done more playing against Barca than playing for Barca.

Such a talented & gifted player failing at Barca. How's that possible? D same story goes for dembele& griezman. What of Arda Turan? Y are all these excellent and exceptional players coming to Barca and failing?

Players who before their coming to Barca were a delight to watch and a gift to d game of football. Is it because of Vidal, pique, Umtiti and Lenglet that they failed? Or is it because of d entire midfield that u say is bad that they failed?

U are now celebrating d coming of Pjanic who is 30, exchanged for a 24year old. Yet Barca fans are complaining that majority of d players in Barca are too old. There seems to be a lot of confusion amongst these Barca supporters

Your anti-Messi sentiments and prejudice are quite difficult to hide... It's quite amusing tbh.

First off, I'm neither a Barca nor Messi fan. I couldn't care less what either did to each. I simply say things as I see or perceive them.

Barcelona has been declining for at least 2 seasons now. Every football fan can easily tell the main issue is foundational, and down to their aging and lackluster members of the first eleven...

What I expect from Barcelona is exactly what Zidane and Madrid board have done with Real Madrid... I wonder why you are overstretching this simple argument. It's ridiculous.

This whole back and forth of yours started because I queried a statement saying Messi should be exchanged for Neymar... I gave my clear reasons. Messi is not at the same level as Neymar, and vice versa. So, there is no basis for such poorly thought out statement.

Now, permit me to ask yet again... Where exactly do you stand in all this Barcelona fiasco??! What should be the way forward??!... Let us learn from you too.
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by oloriLFC(f): 8:42am On Aug 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

...and here we were a few months ago, some people were talking shiit about PSG not going further than the quarters, bla bla bla. JOKES ON YOU BWAAAAAAAH!!!!!

[img]https://media1./images/0b4f613d993892bf70f6d159c533e52f/tenor.gif[/img]
[img]https://media1./images/85df0d960d3086a2507c2064ccd76258/tenor.gif[/img]
Those were two-legged affairs and didn't make it. They did well this season no argument but they won't get past Bayern undecided
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by obonujoker(m): 8:51am On Aug 19, 2020
Saltzman00:
kk so gnabry, Douglas costa eden hazard, sancho william, pulisic mason mount, sterlin, myhrez, saido mane Ronaldinho, arjen robben joe cole etc all strikers ba!!!...you dont knowthe meaning of attackers and strikers no 9....so what would u call the likes of drogba creapo lukaku benzima huigian Lewandowski, Ibrahimovic delima ronaldo andrino moratta deigo costa etc??

Oga... SS, CF, LW AND RW are Strikers jare grin
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Damibiz(m): 9:02am On Aug 19, 2020
You only reach the finals,u never win an,ask Juvetus how many finals dem play for their history first,assuming na by finals Tottenham and Juvetus for be champions.... Ones again hala Madrid
MrBrownJay1:

...and here we were a few months ago, some people were talking shiit about PSG not going further than the quarters, bla bla bla. JOKES ON YOU BWAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Bosch10(m): 9:03am On Aug 19, 2020
plessis:
To me, di maria is the most important player in PSG.

His movement with the ball dey distort opposition defense structure. One of the best attacking midfielders in Europe.

Better than De bruyne in my eyes.
di maria is very good but not as good as de bruyne.debruyne has goals,assists,pass completion,chance creation,free kicks,penalty,vision, strength,work rate,shot accuracy than di maria.to me de bruyne is the most complete player after Messi,even guardiola said so
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Saltzman00: 9:19am On Aug 19, 2020
obonujoker:

lol funny guy ...Nope they are not...ss-supporting strikers play at the back of strickers(traditional no 9)...CF-are center fowards which we know as strikers...LW-are left midfielders or wingers. ..Rw-right midfielders or wingers ...ps:if theh were all strikers why would football bodies break them down to there different names and positions ...why is a 7 (winger not referred to as a 9) Or an 11 not referred to as an 8...think deep its simple logic
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2020
obonujoker:

They are attackers not strikers...
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 19, 2020
lexy2014:

Neither do ur soliloquies fit into any situation for that matter. U can stop bothering urself about trying to get attention
Soliloquies grin
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by obonujoker(m): 11:03am On Aug 19, 2020
Saltzman00:
lol funny guy ...Nope they are not...ss-supporting strikers play at the back of strickers(traditional no 9)...CF-are center fowards which we know as strikers...LW-are left midfielders or wingers. ..Rw-right midfielders or wingers ...ps:if theh were all strikers why would football bodies break them down to there different names and positions ...why is a 7 (winger not referred to as a 9) Or an 11 not referred to as an 8...think deep its simple logic

So why do you Barca fans call Ronaldo a striker then??
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by obonujoker(m): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2020
SonOfAfonja:

They are attackers not strikers...

So why do you barcelona fans call Ronaldo a striker then?
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2020
obonujoker:

Because he is a striker...his runs, his positioning, his decision making are that of a striker...

Quick one, is Messi a RW or a striker?
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Saltzman00: 11:35am On Aug 19, 2020
obonujoker:

because he has been converted to a striker while messi has been converted to more or a play maker than a winger that he naturally is cos pace no dey again...ronaldos eye for only goal made it easy for him to be a goal scorer ...2 seasons before the left madrid benzima was being played out of postion most times for ronaldo to be the point man cos of his goal scoring abilities they were both natural wingers but age caught up with them ...no pace to run and do their normal dribbles so they had to adpat ...thats why barcelona fans calls him the tap in king
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by obonujoker(m): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
SonOfAfonja:

Because he is a striker...his runs, his positioning, his decision making are that of a striker...

Quick one, is Messi a RW or a striker?

So because he scores from the left wing.. which is his normal position and enter into the box, that makes him a striker...

Isn't it LW he plays, even both at Madrid and Juventus... When he was at Man utd, where did he play that he won the golden boot??

Messi is both a striker and RW
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Chatbot1234: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

cheesy you had to do this, they needed it grin.
I'm rooting for psg for the finals, would be tough but not impossible.
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by AreaFada2: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
blowjohn:

Bayern is below liverpool?

Yep. We/Liverpool have won more European cups than Bayern. Only Real Madrid and AC Milan have won more than Liverpool.

In any case I was talking in the post you quoted as a supporter.
Liverpool and Bendel Insurance were my clubs as a child. I did not mention Insurance before because it is not a European club. The other three European clubs came as supported clubs if Liverpool is not in the competition.

Read to understand first sir.

1 Like

Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
oloriLFC:
Those were two-legged affairs and didn't make it. They did well this season no argument but they won't get past Bayern undecided

at least you confirm that we did well better than your team this season...

Damibiz:
You only reach the finals,u never win an,ask Juvetus how many finals dem play for their history first,assuming na by finals Tottenham and Juvetus for be champions.... Ones again hala Madrid

even if we lose in the final (although we wont), it doesnt matter as it will still be a bigger achievement this year than your team. you better RECOGNIZE!

Chatbot1234:
cheesy you had to do this, they needed it grin.
I'm rooting for psg for the finals, would be tough but not impossible.

we are winning this UCL and even if we dont that will be SOME achievement regardless. in our history with Bayern, we beat them once 3-0 while the beat us twice 3-1. piece of cake!

1 Like

Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
obonujoker:

So because he scores from the left wing.. which is his normal position and enter into the box, that makes him a striker...

Isn't it LW he plays, even both at Madrid and Juventus... When he was at Man utd, where did he play that he won the golden boot??

Messi is both a striker and RW

Normal position or former position? Do you even know what a LW or RW is?

Scoring from the wings are just perks, the primary duty of a winger is to stretch the defense and provide goals for the striker. Now tell me does that describe Ronaldo Or Messi?

That’s why we have heat maps now...

And Messi is no striker nor Winger, he’s more of an attacking midfielder...ciao!
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by lexy2014: 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

Your anti-Messi sentiments and prejudice are quite difficult to hide... It's quite amusing tbh.

First off, I'm neither a Barca nor Messi fan. I couldn't care less what either did to each. I simply say things as I see or perceive them.

Barcelona has been declining for at least 2 seasons now. Every football fan can easily tell the main issue is foundational, and down to their aging and lackluster members of the first eleven...

What I expect from Barcelona is exactly what Zidane and Madrid board have done with Real Madrid... I wonder why you are overstretching this simple argument. It's ridiculous.

This whole back and forth of yours started because I queried a statement saying Messi should be exchanged for Neymar... I gave my clear reasons. Messi is not at the same level as Neymar, and vice versa. So, there is no basis for such poorly thought out statement.

Now, permit me to ask yet again... Where exactly do you stand in all this Barcelona fiasco??! What should be the way forward??!... Let us learn from you too.

It's u who brought up d issue Coutinho, Vidal, Pique, Umtiti and Pjanic. All I did was to address d issues u raised concerning these players. Virtually everything u said above has nothing to do with these players& my comment about them. D more u say u aren't pro-messi, d more ur comments betray u. I wasn't even interested whether u were in d first place. But since u mentioned it, kindly identify d anti-messi sentiments in my earlier comment which I will share below. I will be most glad if u can do so:

[b]"It's funny that u mentioned Coutinho and u say he "very much has a place there", i.e. in d team. D question u should have asked is y is countinho on loan despite d huge transfer fee paid to bring him to Barcelona? Even Vidal who u say should be in teamB has achieved more for Barca than Countinho. Countinho has done more playing against Barca than playing for Barca.

Such a talented & gifted player failing at Barca. How's that possible? D same story goes for dembele& griezman. What of Arda Turan? Y are all these excellent and exceptional players coming to Barca and failing?

Players who before their coming to Barca were a delight to watch and a gift to d game of football. Is it because of Vidal, pique, Umtiti and Lenglet that they failed? Or is it because of d entire midfield that u say is bad that they failed?

U are now celebrating d coming of Pjanic who is 30, exchanged for a 24year old. Yet Barca fans are complaining that majority of d players in Barca are too old. There seems to be a lot of confusion amongst these Barca supporters".[/b]
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
lexy2014:

It's u who brought up d issue Coutinho, Vidal, Pique, Umtiti and Pjanic. All I did was to address d issues u raised concerning these players. Virtually everything u said above has nothing to do with these players& my comment about them. D more u say u aren't pro-messi, d more ur comments betray u. I wasn't even interested whether u were in d first place. But since u mentioned it, kindly identify d anti-messi sentiments in my earlier comment which I will share below. I will be most glad if u can do so:

[b]"It's funny that u mentioned Coutinho and u say he "very much has a place there", i.e. in d team. D question u should have asked is y is countinho on loan despite d huge transfer fee paid to bring him to Barcelona? Even Vidal who u say should be in teamB has achieved more for Barca than Countinho. Countinho has done more playing against Barca than playing for Barca.

U are now celebrating d coming of Pjanic who is 30, exchanged for a 24year old. Yet Barca fans are complaining that majority of d players in Barca are too old. There seems to be a lot of confusion amongst these Barca supporters".[/b]

Chief... Please, don't skip the question...

What would you suggest as the way forward for Barcelona at this time??!
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by lexy2014: 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
Saltzman00:

First, u weren't who talked about mocking players, but u decided to jump into d discussion for d person. U decided to be his mouth piece and his advocate. U decided to be his advocate& his psychologist. U decided to take responsibility for his emotions. If u had glued your eyes very well to ur screen, u would have seen that I was not having a conversation with u initially. It's possible that u were bored and u needed attention desperately hence u got ur nose stuck in something that didn't concern u. On d one hand, u are acknowledging that it wasn't ur business. but on d other, u still can't resist d temptation of getting involved. If u getting involved, then u shouldn't have problems telling me if mocking and fighting are d same and if there any laws in FIFA stAtutes that criminalises mocking an opponent.

U keep talking about Google search, but u seem not even no were Google is because if u did, u won't jump in to defend what u don't no. Are u aware of d info in d links below?:

https://www.espn.com/soccer/paris-saint-germain/story/3394387/psgs-neymar-the-most-fouled-player-in-europes-top-leagues

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/world-cup/news/russia-2018-brazils-neymar-was-fouled-more-than-any-other-player-at-the-world-cup-in-20-years/amp/

These links are with regard to your reference about Neymar fighting defenders. Am sure ur Google search never took u this far. Pls take note of d dates especially since u talked about Russia 2018.

In terms of Neymar's relationship with Semedo. Is Neymar d first footballer to fight his teammate? Zlatan did d same at Juventus. Even when he was at Barca, he threatened to beat up Guardiola his coach. Question: did that diminish his ability as a footballer? What of Sergio Ramos who picks up needless red cards like his life depends on it? Has that diminished his ability as one of d best centre backs in d world?

According to u:

"3:i told you prior to that time he was injured for over 4months i think it was a foot injury so he left france for brazil and didn't come back after hr heald up cos copa was just 2months away but then he didnt even go with the team after admitting to be 90%...ps:it was all over the news as well".

In response, I have asked u & ur paddy time without number. Did u ask Neymar y he didn't play for Brazil at COPA 2019 and he told u that he was feeling too big to play for his country?

Maybe u are d doctor that treated Neymar for u to have known d timetable of his injury and when it healed. Maybe there's something u knew about that injury last year that d Brazilian Football Federation didn't no. Pls check this link and let me no if u no more than d Brazilian Football Federation with regards this issue of injury and COPA 2019.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2019/jun/06/neymar-brazil-copa-america-ankle-injury-football

With your number 4 point, I don't see how u have been able to prove were Neymar chose a game to show up to and d one he didn't choose to show up to.
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by lexy2014: 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

Chief... Please, don't skip the question...

What would you suggest as the way forward for Barcelona at this time??!

I wouldn't skip d question. Infact, am not yet done with d Neymar/Messi issue. D fact is that u even ran away from it same way u are trying to avoid this challenge. First, kindly identify d anti-messi sentiments u said we're in d comment below:

b]"It's funny that u mentioned Coutinho and u say he "very much has a place there", i.e. in d team. D question u should have asked is y is countinho on loan despite d huge transfer fee paid to bring him to Barcelona? Even Vidal who u say should be in teamB has achieved more for Barca than Countinho. Countinho has done more playing against Barca than playing for Barca.

U are now celebrating d coming of Pjanic who is 30, exchanged for a 24year old. Yet Barca fans are complaining that majority of d players in Barca are too old. There seems to be a lot of confusion amongst these Barca supporters".
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by lexy2014: 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
freshdudeyeeks:

I don laff tire. Your questions are top notched. Those guys go don tire sef. grin

grin cheesy sometimes emotional attachment in football makes fans say things that they can't defend

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Newcastle United Vs Manchester United : 1 - 4 On 17th October 2020 / UEFA Awards Ceremony Holds Today. See Full List Of Nominees Here / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 23rd December 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.