Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 (38250 Views)

Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 / Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (3 - 0) On 18 September 2021 / Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
lexy2014:

Sorry. I don't follow
Exactly! undecided
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Samseb: 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
PSG defeats RB Leipzig to qualify for Champions League Final for the first time in 50 years.

Watch the Highlight of the match here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtNtjjCDaR8

1 Like

Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by ojaysam25(m): 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
eni4real:

Never use the word 'exonerate' in the same sentence as Messi

He is the one that has been carrying Barcelona since 2018!!

He warned them of coming destruction but they didn't listen

Now, that Overrated Bartomeu is forced to take hard decision

This is what he has to say:

Josep Bartomeu: “We've had offers for Ansu Fati, but he's not for sale. We are going to sell some players this summer because it’s time to start a new project at Barcelona.

“Messi, ter Stegen, Lenglet, Semedo, de Jong, Griezmann and Dembele are not for sale”.

That still did not answer my question....what did messi do in the match....did he attempt to carry them like you said...
Can you acknowledge for once he was merely a spectator and poor in this very match....he is a great player no doubt....but it seems he never does anything wrong in your eyes when it is obvious he was as poor as his teammates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by lexy2014: 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
eni4real:
Exactly! undecided

Exactly. U have been talking to yourself
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by kalvoken(m): 12:04am On Aug 19, 2020
plessis:
To me, di maria is the most important player in PSG.

His movement with the ball dey distort opposition defense structure. One of the best attacking midfielders in Europe.

Better than De bruyne in my eyes.

The guys absence was too obvious in the last mat h against atalanta. Had he been there, those atilogu dance from neymar wouldn't have been that much. Dude can drive ball inside the 18 yard box.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Saltzman00: 12:13am On Aug 19, 2020
lexy2014:

In at least two of ur posts, u said Neymar was "fighting defenders". But here u are saying that he was "mocking" a defender. Pls is fighting & mocking d same thing? Is there a law in FIFA statutes that criminalises mocking an opposition player?

U have come again with ur fight allegation now this time it's with Semedo. Pls when did this particular one happen?

So how did u come to d conclusion that Neymar didn't go to d last WC because "he felt they couldn't perform without him"? Did u ask him& he told u so?

Still u haven't told me which match did Neymar not turn up? Which of d matches did he turn up for when he felt like?
its obvious you are just trying to get on this guys nerves , he just told you he was involved in a fight with semedo 3 or 4days before he left for psg instead of you to google and check his claims you're here still asking when it happened ...truth is Ney actually does stupid things and YES chooses to give his 100% when he feels like....exampls :the game against psg....and the game against juventus ....that same season...i felt like strangling Neymar that night ...it was obvious he came for that match ready to give 10%
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Saltzman00: 12:16am On Aug 19, 2020
obonujoker:

Did Messi do his job as a striker?
and who on earth told you messi is a striker ?? Nawa o everybody don turn sport analysts for nairaland lol
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by lexy2014: 12:19am On Aug 19, 2020
Saltzman00:
its obvious you are just trying to get on this guys nerves , he just told you he was involved in a fight with semedo 3 or 4days before he left for psg instead of you to google and check his claims you're here still asking when it happened ...truth is Ney actually does stupid things and YES chooses to give his 100% when he feels like....exampls :the game against psg....and the game against juventus ....that same season...i felt like strangling Neymar that night ...it was obvious he came for that match ready to give 10%

If am getting on his nerves, is it ur nerves am getting on or did he complain to u? Since u decided to get into d discussion, am sure u saw other things I asked apart from Semedo. Pls use ur Google to clarify it.

In at least two of ur posts, u said Neymar was "fighting defenders". But here u are saying that he was "mocking" a defender. Pls is fighting & mocking d same thing? Is there a law in FIFA statutes that criminalises mocking an opposition player?

U have come again with ur fight allegation now this time it's with Semedo. Pls when did this particular one happen?

So how did u come to d conclusion that Neymar didn't go to d last WC because "he felt they couldn't perform without him"? Did u ask him& he told u so?

Still u haven't told me which match did Neymar not turn up? Which of d matches did he turn up for when he felt like?
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Saltzman00: 12:31am On Aug 19, 2020
lexy2014:

If am getting on his nerves, is it ur nerves am getting on or did he complain to u? Since u decided to get into d discussion, am sure u saw other things I asked apart from Semedo. Pls use ur Google to clarify it.

if you dont want people interferring into your discuse on a public forum you can as well stop typing and keep your opinions to yourself ...i gave you two answers already for the 3rd one ....everybody had reasons to think he felt bigger than the team cos prior to that time about he was injured and didnt play for about 4-5 months and had been in brazil he healed up 2months to that competition and still refused to play....does that answer your question now !!!!
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by plessis: 12:50am On Aug 19, 2020
fartfact:

pls go to an optician to check your eyes.KDB is the best,he is the beast

Go and sit down. Just because of one season?
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by lexy2014: 12:50am On Aug 19, 2020
Saltzman00:
if you dont want people interferring into your discuse on a public forum you can as well stop typing and keep your opinions to yourself ...i gave you two answers already for the 3rd one ....everybody had reasons to think he felt bigger than the team cos prior to that time about he was injured and didnt play for about 4-5 months and had been in brazil he healed up 2months to that competition and still refused to play....does that answer your question now !!!!

I didn't tell u not to interfere. U are interfering yet u are still complaining of interfering. Are u sure u no what u want?

Why should I stop typing? Is it ur business what I do on d forum or what I don't do? Is it ur fingers am using to type? Y are u getting offended?

So Neymar didn't go to Russia 2018? Are u sure u no what u are saying?

Pls read again & cross-check ur facts. It seems ur Google isn't working well:

Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Saltzman00: 12:59am On Aug 19, 2020
lexy2014:

I didn't tell u not to interfere. U are interfering yet u are still complaining of interfering. Are u sure u no what u want?

Why should I stop typing? Is it ur business what I do on d forum or what I don't do? Is it ur fingers am using to type? Y are u getting offended?

So Neymar didn't go to Russia 2018? Are u sure u no what u are saying?

Pls read again & cross-check ur facts. It seems ur Google isn't working well:

stop talking like a kid i dont own your fingers ....you asked if the other guy complained to me ...so he must complain for any sane person to see that you're really just trying to get on his nerves repeting the same questions over and over again even now after ive given you the answers you're so desperate for ....ps:neymar missed copa 2019 not the world cup where he was diving all along and YES fighting defenders up and down....or would you say you didnt watch any of brazils world cup match throughout the tournament?
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:08am On Aug 19, 2020
Aturitoroman:
Tell PSG to win the champions league na.
NONSENSE
Damibiz:
So drawing with Real Madrid is PSG biggest achievement in Europe ?..if that is what you mean by being better than Real Madrid them sorry...#13 UEFA no be beans...no mention me again abeg,hala madrid
oloriLFC:
They still ain't gonna win the UCL anytime soon. Call me clueless about football, I don't care.
oloriLFC:
I'm not a Madrista but PSG just like ManCity are only good at splashing cash on players yet they aren't doing so well in Europe. It's still gonna be same of the same old story. They know their bus stop.

...and here we were a few months ago, some people were talking shiit about PSG not going further than the quarters, bla bla bla. JOKES ON YOU BWAAAAAAAH!!!!!

[img]https://media1./images/0b4f613d993892bf70f6d159c533e52f/tenor.gif[/img]
[img]https://media1./images/85df0d960d3086a2507c2064ccd76258/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 19, 2020
lexy2014:

Exactly. U have been talking to yourself
You can't understand Barcelona situation with a 'mere logic' grin
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 19, 2020
ojaysam25:

That still did not answer my question....what did messi do in the match....did he attempt to carry them like you said...
Can you acknowledge for once he was merely a spectator and poor in this very match....he is a great player no doubt....but it seems he never does anything wrong in your eyes when it is obvious he was as poor as his teammates.
What happen in that match is an accumulation of a 2year problem!!

Now all the players not worthy of playing with the Ballon d'or GOAT, will properly be sold!!
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by lexy2014: 1:46am On Aug 19, 2020
Saltzman00:
stop talking like a kid i dont own your fingers ....you asked if the other guy complained to me ...so he must complain for any sane person to see that you're really just trying to get on his nerves repeting the same questions over and over again even now after ive given you the answers you're so desperate for ....ps:neymar missed copa 2019 not the world cup where he was diving all along and YES fighting defenders up and down....or would you say you didnt watch any of brazils world cup match throughout the tournament?

So if u don't own my fingers, y are u telling me not to type again? If u say am getting on d guys nerves, I really dont see how it concerns u. Maybe u also want me to get on ur nerves. Even with ur intervention, u haven't even fared better than him in answering d questions I asked. U are just fumbling and wumbling.

Ur man alleged that Neymar refused to go Russia 2018 because he was feeling too big. U jumped into d discussion & supported his claim. Now I have asked u to cross-check, u have changed ur story to COPA America. U see how confused u are? If I didn't ask questions, that how u guys will be peddling misinformation and u think u have said something reasonable.

Pls read again:

1 Like

Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by lexy2014: 1:50am On Aug 19, 2020
eni4real:

You can't understand Barcelona situation with a 'mere logic' grin

I didn't give any logic. I only asked questions. So ur statement above only corroborates what I said earlier that u have been talking off-point. Ur contribution didn't fit into d discussion I was having
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Saltzman00: 1:56am On Aug 19, 2020
lexy2014:

So if u don't own my fingers, y are u telling me not to type again? If u say am getting on d guys nerves, I really dont see how it concerns u. Maybe u also want me to get on ur nerves. Even with ur intervention, u haven't even fared better than him in answering d questions I asked. U are just fumbling and wumbling.

Ur man alleged that Neymar refused to go Russia 2018 because he was feeling too big. U jumped into d discussion & supported his claim. Now I have asked u to cross-check, u have changed ur story to COPA America. U see how confused u are? If I didn't ask questions, that how u guys will be peddling misinformation and u think u have said something reasonable.

Pls read again:

its very obvious your fingers and eyes are seriously itching you ....in your mind now youve made a point ba??...the dude said "even the last cup brazil won"how and when did he referrer to the cup as world cup....expect you didnt even know the last cup (tournament ) brazil won was copa 2019.....i dont wanna waste my time arguing with you....your 3 questions were boldly answered by me ....its very obvious youve got nothing to say again thats why you keep copying and posting the same nonsense....ps:i told you not to type again if you dont want people interferring into your discuse or conversations...now youre sounding like i jist quoted you and asked you not to type anymore ....funny!!!

1 Like

Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by lexy2014: 2:12am On Aug 19, 2020
Saltzman00:
its very obvious your fingers and eyes are seriously itching you ....in your mind now youve made a point ba??...the dude said "even the last cup brazil won"how and when did he referrer to the cup as world cup....expect you didnt even know the last cup (tournament ) brazil won was copa 2019.....i dont wanna waste my time arguing with you....your 3 questions were boldly answered by me ....its very obvious youve got nothing to say again thats why you keep copying and posting the same nonsense....ps:i told you not to type again if you dont want people interferring into your discuse or conversations...now youre sounding like i jist quoted you and asked you not to type anymore ....funny!!!

Good. Whether WC or COPA, d question is did u discuss with Neymar and he told u that it was because he was to big for Brazil that he didn't play for Brazil? That's d question. Did u answer it?

Check below again and show me what u answered:

1. In at least two of ur posts, u said Neymar was "fighting defenders". But here u are saying that he was "mocking" a defender. Pls is fighting & mocking d same thing? Is there a law in FIFA statutes that criminalises mocking an opposition player?

2. U have come again with ur fight allegation now this time it's with Semedo. Pls when did this particular one happen? Is Neymar d first player to fight a team mate?

3. So how did u come to d conclusion that Neymar didn't go to d last WC or COPA because "he felt they couldn't perform without him"? Did u ask him& he told u so?

4. Still u haven't told me which match did Neymar not turn up? Which of d matches did he turn up for when he felt like?
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by lexy2014: 2:14am On Aug 19, 2020
Saltzman00:

It seems u are d team doctor that treated Neymar. Carry on

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2019/jun/06/neymar-brazil-copa-america-ankle-injury-football
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Nobody: 3:38am On Aug 19, 2020
lexy2014:

I didn't give any logic. I only asked questions. So ur statement above only corroborates what I said earlier that u have been talking off-point. Ur contribution didn't fit into d discussion I was having
Your discussion doesn't fit to Barcelona situation!!
Stop bothering yourself on the Ballon d'or GOAT undecided
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by OmoOshodi(m): 3:44am On Aug 19, 2020
fans expectation tomorrow Bayern 2- Lyon 1......but FT result Bayern 10 - Lyon 1 ....me already thinking of playing over 8.5 with my 200naira
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by anonymous1759(m): 4:06am On Aug 19, 2020
Beedude:

How can u sacrifice Messi at 29 for Neymar?
The best was to do everything possible to keep Neymar till Messi get tired.
This is a player who brought the best out of Neymar and Suarez in 2015.if he's not scoring then he's assisting.
Even at 33 he's still assisting and scoring loads of goals.
Barcas problem was not building a formidable team alongside Messi since Neymar left couple with Suarez injury and age factor.
Imagine Messi in Bayern, Liverpool, Man city or PSG team. Only 3 players are playing above average at Barca at the moment. Alba, Stegen, De jong and Messi. The rest are only suitable for bench roles

Don't waste your saliva please for these dude with short memory. All they is criticize and praise you when the going gets good .

Same people criticizing Neymar few years ago are praising him now just because he's into the final.
Barca list 8-2 is not a death sentence Messi is still the best player in the world if you don't like it drink Bleach.

Real Barca fans knows the current Board is problem of Barca not anyone. Coaches are meant to build for the club not the opposite. Barca problem is Bartomeo once he's gone everything will be Ok.
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 19, 2020
RudyNerdy:
who be this one? see your moniker sef. mtcheew
Who you be?? Goat
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by FlashDboy: 5:42am On Aug 19, 2020
joyandfaith:

clap for yourself. hope they saw 8 +2=10 as well?

Hahahahaha.....Badt guy!!
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by vickydevoka(m): 6:03am On Aug 19, 2020
Ekaka1:

This your game don cast already grin
I de tell u. Psg use better squad start dis one.
De Maria n mbakpe
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by vickydevoka(m): 6:04am On Aug 19, 2020
OmoOshodi:
fans expectation tomorrow Bayern 2- Lyon 1......but FT result Bayern 10 - Lyon 1 ....me already thinking of playing over 8.5 with my 200naira
Nothing lyk over 8.5
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by tesppidd: 6:18am On Aug 19, 2020
eni4real:
What happen in that match is an accumulation of a 2year problem!!

Now all the players not worthy of playing with the Ballon d'or GOAT, will properly be sold!!
Wusup player!

Are you a Barca fan?
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by tesppidd: 6:20am On Aug 19, 2020
anonymous1759:

Don't waste your saliva please for these dude with short memory. All they is criticize and praise you when the going gets good .

Same people criticizing Neymar few years ago are praising him now just because he's into the final.
Barca list 8-2 is not a death sentence Messi is still the best player in the world if you don't like it drink Bleach.

Real Barca fans knows the current Board is problem of Barca not anyone. Coaches are meant to build for the club not the opposite. Barca problem is Bartomeo once he's gone everything will be Ok.
lol @ saliva.

Maybe "dont waste your fingers" rather.

Lol, I know say you just tire for them.

1 Like

Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by lexy2014: 6:22am On Aug 19, 2020
eni4real:
Your discussion doesn't fit to Barcelona situation!!
Stop bothering yourself on the Ballon d'or GOAT undecided

Neither do ur soliloquies fit into any situation for that matter. U can stop bothering urself about trying to get attention
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by lexy2014: 6:35am On Aug 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

Okay...

Trimming of that team ought to have started from the defense (Pique, Umtiti, Lenglet)... The entire midfield needs complete fresh legs (meaning only Frenkie De Jong should be left)... Vidal to team B or bench... Coutinho very much has a place there.

Thank God they are getting a mix of skill, pace and experience in Pjanic (He can actually combine well with Coutinho to make Messi more attack centred).

The age long quality of Barcelona is known and seen in their fluidity of ball movements, and near perfect clinical finishes. This is something Messi has been a key and holistic part of in years!!!

Barcelona failing to do the above, has made them drop form terribly, exposing the few hardworkers in the team to collective ridicule!!! See??!

While it's the job of a good coach to mentor, build, and ground players, it is well known that in form veterans inspire and bring out the best in younger players!!!

Now, I believe your questions have been addressed... I'm quite curious to know why you seem intent to downplay Messi's impact...

Note, that I'm not a fan of Messi or Ronaldo, or individual players.

It's funny that u mentioned Coutinho and u say he "very much has a place there", i.e. in d team. D question u should have asked is y is countinho on loan despite d huge transfer fee paid to bring him to Barcelona? Even Vidal who u say should be in teamB has achieved more for Barca than Countinho. Countinho has done more playing against Barca than playing for Barca.

Such a talented & gifted player failing at Barca. How's that possible? D same story goes for dembele& griezman. What of Arda Turan? Y are all these excellent and exceptional players coming to Barca and failing?

Players who before their coming to Barca were a delight to watch and a gift to d game of football. Is it because of Vidal, pique, Umtiti and Lenglet that they failed? Or is it because of d entire midfield that u say is bad that they failed?

U are now celebrating d coming of Pjanic who is 30, exchanged for a 24year old. Yet Barca fans are complaining that majority of d players in Barca are too old. There seems to be a lot of confusion amongst these Barca supporters

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

UEFA Awards Ceremony Holds Today. See Full List Of Nominees Here / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 23rd December 2013 / 2020/21 Premier League Fixtures Revealed: Liverpool Vs Leeds On The Opening Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.