Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 (38249 Views)

Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 / Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (3 - 0) On 18 September 2021 / Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
lexy2014:

I wouldn't skip d question. Infact, am not yet done with d Neymar/Messi issue. D fact is that u even ran away from it same way u are trying to avoid this challenge. First, kindly identify d anti-messi sentiments u said we're in d comment below:

b]"It's funny that u mentioned Coutinho and u say he "very much has a place there", i.e. in d team. D question u should have asked is y is countinho on loan despite d huge transfer fee paid to bring him to Barcelona? Even Vidal who u say should be in teamB has achieved more for Barca than Countinho. Countinho has done more playing against Barca than playing for Barca.

Such a talented & gifted player failing at Barca. How's that possible? D same story goes for dembele& griezman. What of Arda Turan? Y are all these excellent and exceptional players coming to Barca and failing?

Players who before their coming to Barca were a delight to watch and a gift to d game of football. Is it because of Vidal, pique, Umtiti and Lenglet that they failed? Or is it because of d entire midfield that u say is bad that they failed?

U are now celebrating d coming of Pjanic who is 30, exchanged for a 24year old. Yet Barca fans are complaining that majority of d players in Barca are too old. There seems to be a lot of confusion amongst these Barca supporters".

Barcelona is not the only club where great players have failed to make their mark... That a player excels in one club doesn't automatically mean he will excel in another. This has been shown up time and time again across clubs and leagues.

Di Maria, Depay, Lukaku, Zaha, Sanchez, etc are great players that couldn't cut it in Man United. Does that make them failures or the club itself a failure??! Not at all... They were simply not a clean or perfect fit. Several examples abound.

Barcelona has a system like any other club with rich playing and winning history... It is up to a good coach to bring in players to fit the system, or get players that fit into his own winning system. This is football 101 sir.

The 24 year old being removed for a 30 year old can easily be due to the above explanation. Age is not even the point... We are talking square pegs in square holes.

You can actually buy all the world class players, and still not achieve the fluidity and synergy required for winning. It takes proper management, and tactical choosing of players to achieve this... Most top clubs go through this... What is it that you don't understand in all I have been submitting all night and day long??!

As for Neymar and Messi comparison or issue, what exactly are you trying to achieve here??! Cos, I don't quite get the whole point!!!

Let me try and end this with the following...
Barcelona has taken two main steps forward:
1. Hired a seasoned legend in the person of Donald Koeman.
2. Already put up most of the underperforming players for sale.

It is now left for Koeman to critically assess the team, including the academy, and assemble the right players who will bring forth the quality of football the club is highly known and revered for. If Messi fits the plan, then he can have a talk with the young man to stay put. If it means getting Neymar, all well and good... If it means retaining the players you listed as good enough, jolly well...

Barcelona has reached a critical junction, hard decisions must be made... If letting Messi go is part of the way forward, then they should send him on his merry way fast!!! This is all I have been talking about since.

I hope this is clear enough for you sir??!... It should be.

I'm not a Barcelona fan, and absolutely not confused about anything... Now, your answer to my question!!! Thank you.
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Saltzman00: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
lexy2014:

First, u weren't who talked about mocking players, but u decided to jump into d discussion for d person. U decided to be his mouth piece and his advocate. U decided to be his advocate& his psychologist. U decided to take responsibility for his emotions. If u had glued your eyes very well to ur screen, u would have seen that I was not having a conversation with u initially. It's possible that u were bored and u needed attention desperately hence u got ur nose stuck in something that didn't concern u. On d one hand, u are acknowledging that it wasn't ur business. but on d other, u still can't resist d temptation of getting involved. If u getting involved, then u shouldn't have problems telling me if mocking and fighting are d same and if there any laws in FIFA stAtutes that criminalises mocking an opponent.

U keep talking about Google search, but u seem not even no were Google is because if u did, u won't jump in to defend what u don't no. Are u aware of d info in d links below?:

https://www.espn.com/soccer/paris-saint-germain/story/3394387/psgs-neymar-the-most-fouled-player-in-europes-top-leagues

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/world-cup/news/russia-2018-brazils-neymar-was-fouled-more-than-any-other-player-at-the-world-cup-in-20-years/amp/

These links are with regard to your reference about Neymar fighting defenders. Am sure ur Google search never took u this far. Pls take note of d dates especially since u talked about Russia 2018.

In terms of Neymar's relationship with Semedo. Is Neymar d first footballer to fight his teammate? Zlatan did d same at Juventus. Even when he was at Barca, he threatened to beat up Guardiola his coach. Question: did that diminish his ability as a footballer?

According to u:

"3:i told you prior to that time he was injured for over 4months i think it was a foot injury so he left france for brazil and didn't come back after hr heald up cos copa was just 2months away but then he didnt even go with the team after admitting to be 90%...ps:it was all over the news as well".

In response, I have asked u & ur paddy time without number. Did u ask Neymar y he didn't play for Brazil at COPA 2019 and he told u that he was feeling too big to play for his country?

Maybe u are d doctor that treated Neymar for u to have known d timetable of his injury and when it healed. Maybe there's something u knew about that injury last year that d Brazilian Football Federation didn't no. Pls check this link and let me no if u no more than d Brazilian Football Federation with regards this issue of injury and COPA 2019.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2019/jun/06/neymar-brazil-copa-america-ankle-injury-football

With your number 4 point, I don't see how u have been able to prove were Neymar chose a game to show up to and d one he didn't choose to show up to.

guy abeg carry ur childishness comot from here why are u sounding like a boy in hs early 20's...you are on a public forum arguing or conversating with another person and your getting all worked up cos someone spoke up about how your question weren't being reasonable. ...i knew u were still no gonna say anything meaningful. ..after having how many lines of write ups with me its now you know i wasn't the one you were initially talking to...go play ball or video games abeg ...when youre marure enough to know what a public forum is you can come back ...
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by lexy2014: 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
Saltzman00:
guy abeg carry ur childishness comot from here why are u sounding like a boy in hs early 20's...you are on a public forum arguing or conversating with another person and your getting all worked up cos someone spoke up about how your question weren't being reasonable. ...i knew u were still no gonna say anything meaningful. ..after having how many lines of write ups with me its now you know i wasn't the one you were initially talking to...go play ball or video games abeg ...when youre marure enough to know what a public forum is you can come back ...

Everything u have said here has absolutely no bearing with my comments. This is just an emotional outburst. I usually get these kind of responses from people when they have run out of things to say. D next thing is personal attacks and name calling.

Did u check d links I sent u? Have u been able to confirm if u know more than d Brazilian Football Federation regarding Neymar's injury and his inability to participate in d COPA of 2019? Are u willing to tell me how u came to d conclusion that Neymar was healed b4 d tournament proper but refused to play for d team? Were u part of his medical team?

Infact, let me just send u everything again grin cheesy grin

lexy2014:

First, u weren't who talked about mocking players, but u decided to jump into d discussion for d person. U decided to be his mouth piece and his advocate. U decided to be his advocate& his psychologist. U decided to take responsibility for his emotions. If u had glued your eyes very well to ur screen, u would have seen that I was not having a conversation with u initially. It's possible that u were bored and u needed attention desperately hence u got ur nose stuck in something that didn't concern u. On d one hand, u are acknowledging that it wasn't ur business. but on d other, u still can't resist d temptation of getting involved. If u getting involved, then u shouldn't have problems telling me if mocking and fighting are d same and if there any laws in FIFA stAtutes that criminalises mocking an opponent.

U keep talking about Google search, but u seem not even no were Google is because if u did, u won't jump in to defend what u don't no. Are u aware of d info in d links below?:

https://www.espn.com/soccer/paris-saint-germain/story/3394387/psgs-neymar-the-most-fouled-player-in-europes-top-leagues

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/world-cup/news/russia-2018-brazils-neymar-was-fouled-more-than-any-other-player-at-the-world-cup-in-20-years/amp/

These links are with regard to your reference about Neymar fighting defenders. Am sure ur Google search never took u this far. Pls take note of d dates especially since u talked about Russia 2018.

In terms of Neymar's relationship with Semedo. Is Neymar d first footballer to fight his teammate? Zlatan did d same at Juventus. Even when he was at Barca, he threatened to beat up Guardiola his coach. Question: did that diminish his ability as a footballer? What of Sergio Ramos who picks up needless red cards like his life depends on it? Has that diminished his ability as one of d best centre backs in d world?

According to u:

"3:i told you prior to that time he was injured for over 4months i think it was a foot injury so he left france for brazil and didn't come back after hr heald up cos copa was just 2months away but then he didnt even go with the team after admitting to be 90%...ps:it was all over the news as well".

In response, I have asked u & ur paddy time without number. Did u ask Neymar y he didn't play for Brazil at COPA 2019 and he told u that he was feeling too big to play for his country?

Maybe u are d doctor that treated Neymar for u to have known d timetable of his injury and when it healed. Maybe there's something u knew about that injury last year that d Brazilian Football Federation didn't no. Pls check this link and let me no if u no more than d Brazilian Football Federation with regards this issue of injury and COPA 2019.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2019/jun/06/neymar-brazil-copa-america-ankle-injury-football

With your number 4 point, I don't see how u have been able to prove were Neymar chose a game to show up to and d one he didn't choose to show up to.

Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by lexy2014: 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

Barcelona is not the only club where great players have failed to make their mark... That a player excels in one club doesn't automatically mean he will excel in another. This has been shown up time and time again across clubs and leagues.

Di Maria, Depay, Lukaku, Zaha, Sanchez, etc are great players that couldn't cut it in Man United. Does that make them failures or the club itself a failure??! Not at all... They were simply not a clean or perfect fit. Several examples abound.

Barcelona has a system like any other club with rich playing and winning history... It is up to a good coach to bring in players to fit the system, or get players that fit into his own winning system. This is football 101 sir.

The 24 year old being removed for a 30 year old can easily be due to the above explanation. Age is not even the point... We are talking square pegs in square holes.

You can actually buy all the world class players, and still not achieve the fluidity and synergy required for winning. It takes proper management, and tactical choosing of players to achieve this... Most top clubs go through this... What is it that you don't understand in all I have been submitting all night and day long??!

As for Neymar and Messi comparison or issue, what exactly are you trying to achieve here??! Cos, I don't quite get the whole point!!!

Let me try and end this with the following...
Barcelona has taken two main steps forward:
1. Hired a seasoned legend in the person of Donald Koeman.
2. Already put up most of the underperforming players for sale.

It is now left for Koeman to critically assess the team, including the academy, and assemble the right players who will bring forth the quality of football the club is highly known and revered for. If Messi fits the plan, then he can have a talk with the young man to stay put. If it means getting Neymar, all well and good... If it means retaining the players you listed as good enough, jolly well...

Barcelona has reached a critical junction, hard decisions must be made... If letting Messi go is part of the way forward, then they should send him on his merry way fast!!! This is all I have been talking about since.

I hope this is clear enough for you sir??!... It should be.

I'm not a Barcelona fan, and absolutely not confused about anything... Now, your answer to my question!!! Thank you.

Pls identify d anti-messi sentiments that u say are in my post.

b]"It's funny that u mentioned Coutinho and u say he "very much has a place there", i.e. in d team. D question u should have asked is y is countinho on loan despite d huge transfer fee paid to bring him to Barcelona? Even Vidal who u say should be in teamB has achieved more for Barca than Countinho. Countinho has done more playing against Barca than playing for Barca.

Such a talented & gifted player failing at Barca. How's that possible? D same story goes for dembele& griezman. What of Arda Turan? Y are all these excellent and exceptional players coming to Barca and failing?

Players who before their coming to Barca were a delight to watch and a gift to d game of football. Is it because of Vidal, pique, Umtiti and Lenglet that they failed? Or is it because of d entire midfield that u say is bad that they failed?

U are now celebrating d coming of Pjanic who is 30, exchanged for a 24year old. Yet Barca fans are complaining that majority of d players in Barca are too old. There seems to be a lot of confusion amongst these Barca supporters".
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
lexy2014:

Pls identify d anti-messi sentiments that u say we're in my post.

Deep down, really deep down, you must actually believe the lie that you are achieving something worthwhile by trolling with these repetitive questions, or back and forth...

Sorry to disappoint you... You are not!!!

On the contrary, I have enjoyed doling out critical and proper analysis. If they missed you, at least one or two persons here learnt a thing or two.

We are truly done here!!! Please, mention me with the answer to that straightforward question regarding your perspective on the Barcelona fiasco, and I will gladly read and respond adequately... Till then, this will be my last response to you. Thanks. Peace!!!
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by lexy2014: 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

Deep down, really deep down, you must actually believe the lie that you are achieving something worthwhile by trolling with these repetitive questions, or back and forth...

Sorry to disappoint you... You are not!!!

On the contrary, I have enjoyed doling out critical and proper analysis. If they missed you, at least one or two persons here learnt a thing or two.

We are truly done here!!! Please, mention me with the answer to that straightforward question regarding your perspective on the Barcelona fiasco, and I will gladly read and respond adequately... Till then, this will be my last response to you. Thanks. Peace!!!

Sorry to disappoint u bro because I didn't take time to read ur "critical and proper analysis" because I didn't ask u for it. U said I have prejudicial and anti-messi sentiments in my post. That's what I asked u to identify. So am surprised u are dancing round it and avoiding it. Or aren't u sure any more that I have prejudicial and anti-messi sentiments? U don't need to run away. Pls prove what u said.

Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by obonujoker(m): 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
SonOfAfonja:

Normal position or former position? Do you even know what a LW or RW is?

Scoring from the wings are just perks, the primary duty of a winger is to stretch the defense and provide goals for the striker. Now tell me does that describe Ronaldo Or Messi?

That’s why we have heat maps now...

And Messi is no striker nor Winger, he’s more of an attacking midfielder...ciao!

Liar.... Messi is a striker... If he played his striking role against Bayern, probably he might have scored 2 goals[right][/right] grin...

During Xavi and Iniesta, where was Messi playing??

Ronaldo is more of a winger than striker
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
Man, I’m done arguing with you...Messi played as a false 9 for one season and you know how that turned out?

On Ronaldo being a winger, well whatever rocks your boat...
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Damibiz(m): 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
So lossing in the finals is a big achievement for PSG ?,anyway winning is in real Madrid DNA,when we loss,we feel bad
MrBrownJay1:

at least you confirm that we did well better than your team this season...

even if we lose in the final (although we wont), it doesnt matter as it will still be a bigger achievement this year than your team. you better RECOGNIZE!

we are winning this UCL and even if we dont that will be SOME achievement regardless. in our history with Bayern, we beat them once 3-0 while the beat us twice 3-1. piece of cake!
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
Damibiz:
So lossing in the finals is a big achievement for PSG ?,anyway winning is in real Madrid DNA,when we loss,we feel bad

to a team that has never been to the UCL finals....YES, IT IS AND ACHIEVEMENT!!!!
for the 1st French team to reach the UCL finals in 16yrs, YES, IT IS AND ACHIEVEMENT!!!!
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Damibiz(m): 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

to a team that has never been to the UCL finals....YES, IT IS AND ACHIEVEMENT!!!!
for the 1st French team to reach the UCL finals in 16yrs, YES, IT IS AND ACHIEVEMENT!!!!
I wish them all the best.....
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by oloriLFC(f): 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=92990056]

at least you confirm that we did well better than your team this season... You be PSG fan? Since when? Lol
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:18am On Aug 20, 2020
oloriLFC:
You be PSG fan? Since when? Lol

funny that you now ask this question, but was making fun of me last year when i was cheering PSG, and you were saying that we were no good bla bla bla

BTW: i was born and bred a stone throw from the Parc des Princes... PSG fan since FOREVER, even though i didnt like the arrival of the Qataris.

1 Like

Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by oloriLFC(f): 7:48am On Aug 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

funny that you now ask this question, but was making fun of me last year when i was cheering PSG, and you were saying that we were no good bla bla bla

BTW: i was born and bred a stone throw from the Parc des Princes... PSG fan since FOREVER, even though i didnt like the arrival of the Qataris.

okay. Enjoy your first ever final then. Bayern Munich for the title wink
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by Galactico4ever(m): 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
rastaLivity:
Neymar .jr is one hell of a player, singlehandedly dragging this psg team. It’s unfortunates players are rated by goals. Little wonder a certain player glamours for penalty
See what the fear of Ronaldo has done to you.
Re: RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 by blowjanet: 1:59am On Jan 15, 2021
is the M29 still available ?

Chuvisng:
Do you want to enjoy the match with good sounds? Havit M29 Portable Wireless Speakers will do the magic

Normal price - N12000

Discount Price - N9000

Special features include : Alarm clock, Bluetooth 4.2, Auxillary memory card enabled.

Call 07053765896 or visit our website @https://chuvis.com.ng/

Free delivery to major cities in Nigeria. 48 hours delivery to any part of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Newcastle United Vs Manchester United : 1 - 4 On 17th October 2020 / UEFA Awards Ceremony Holds Today. See Full List Of Nominees Here / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 23rd December 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.