Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

What Is Backsliding? And How Can A Person Recover? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Backsliding? And How Can A Person Recover? (9230 Views)

Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) / An Athiest Is Backsliding, Pls Help!!! / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens- Backsliding : Not An Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Backsliding? And How Can A Person Recover? by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 09, 2020
Some silly people think their little dreams are the voice of God. Who has cursed Africans with so much need to submit to superstitions and asinine hobbies of this sort? It is either they term the most basic things of life worldly, or they brand their own cultural identity pagan. Perhaps there's a generalized low IQ in Africa after all.
Re: What Is Backsliding? And How Can A Person Recover? by asuquoabel585: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2020
cool smileyThe Word Backslide means To Stayaway from a Particular GatheringThe Word Backslide means To Stayaway from a Particular GatheringThe Word Backslide means To Stayaway from a Particular Gathering
Re: What Is Backsliding? And How Can A Person Recover? by GUNITGuy: 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
Backsliding simply means to renounce the Christian faith you once confessed to save you.......it's not necessarily sinning ( most Christian still commit sin consciously or unconsciously)
Backsliding proclaiming the gospel as a lie after receiving it for a while

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is Backsliding? And How Can A Person Recover? by femi4: 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
A complete U turn from God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Backsliding? And How Can A Person Recover? by Brunicekid(m): 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
God, help me not to backslide in Jesus Name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Backsliding? And How Can A Person Recover? by itoba4real(m): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
post=92618016:
Nothing like backsliding.. it's wrong English.. what you call backsliding is simple break in fellowship by you.. just simply get back to fellowshipping with God he is ever ready
God cannot be reduced to a swicht that we put off and on at our will.sometimes we tallk as if we own our lives
Re: What Is Backsliding? And How Can A Person Recover? by godquality: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Backsliding is what we called Michael Jackson moonwalk dance back in the day.

1 Like

Re: What Is Backsliding? And How Can A Person Recover? by loadedvibes: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
It's you that thought of him as a switch.
itoba4real:
God cannot be reduced to a swicht that we put off and on at our will.sometimes we tallk as if we own our lives
Re: What Is Backsliding? And How Can A Person Recover? by itoba4real(m): 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
post=92626616:
It's you that thought of him as a switch.
Then be mind of what u say and how u say it
Re: What Is Backsliding? And How Can A Person Recover? by IMAliyu(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
bizme:
Some silly people think their little dreams are the voice of God. Who has cursed Africans with so much need to submit to superstitions and asinine hobbies of this sort? It is either they term the most basic things of life worldly, or they brand their own cultural identity pagan. Perhaps there's a generalized low IQ in Africa after all.
Slowly I'm beginning to reason with the IQ studies, with the state of Nigeria and Africa.
Re: What Is Backsliding? And How Can A Person Recover? by Wentworthorg: 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
Repent again,genuinely
Re: What Is Backsliding? And How Can A Person Recover? by Onyedikachi323(m): 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Stop believing contents of that storybook..........
believe in your God money go come you go buy the oné wey pass this one.
Re: What Is Backsliding? And How Can A Person Recover? by loadedvibes: 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
actually you should train your mind
itoba4real:
Then be mind of what u say and how u say it
Re: What Is Backsliding? And How Can A Person Recover? by Lexusgs430: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
Onyedikachi323:
believe in your God money go come you go buy the oné wey pass this one.

Wetin I tell you say I wan buy.......... embarassed
Re: What Is Backsliding? And How Can A Person Recover? by orisa37: 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
Joshmodest:
backsliding is when a person comes to his actual senses , and realises that Ariel detergent is being used on his brain , by some men in suit !!

The way to recover is for you to continue sliding back ..it can only get better !!!

The Wages of Sin is Death. When you continue to backslide you go to Hell unsung.
Re: What Is Backsliding? And How Can A Person Recover? by orisa37: 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
LIFE IS FEELINGS, THINKING AND REASONING FOR ACTIONS INTERACTIONS AND MOVEMENTS. WHEN YOU BACKSLIDE SNAP TO THINK AND REASON, TO BECOME A LEADER AGAIN.
Re: What Is Backsliding? And How Can A Person Recover? by shittu1991(m): 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

My Brothers and Sisters Accept Jesus Christ today. Tomorrow might be too late. Repent and run away from sins.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Backsliding? And How Can A Person Recover? by OLULAW: 5:10am On Aug 10, 2020
What nutters call backsliding, I call enlightenment. I am now enlightened and refuse forever to belief in unverifiable and unfalsifiable metaphysical nonsense. Like kids who believe Santa is real, and brings gifts at Christmas, I was brainwashed to believe God is real and rewards good and evil deeds. Now I’m wiser than that. I am a humanist and grand atheist. The number is growing exponentially across Africa. We shall all be free someday from the shackles of religious indoctrination. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crossover 2016 Prayer Point And Scriptures / English Meaning Of This Transliteration / The Tri-unity Of God And The Work Of Salvation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.