Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,094 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception (19551 Views)

Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court / Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by SAMBARRY: 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lol

I guess social distancing and covid19 rules isn't important except for Nairamarley them go dey self-service

Awon alomo bitter people
Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by janedonez(m): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Congratulations to the celebrant
Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by wunmi590(m): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
davodyguy:
.₦50,000 per promotion grin

Lol
Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Elsueno: 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
Man or Woman

I can't tell, no matter happy birthday sir/Ma

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Noel19: 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
This is nothing but the gathering and recruiting of lesbians. She's a lesbian Stud. Check out the ring on her right hand, if you know, you know.

If you have a female friend or sister who's friend to these sets of people then just know she's been recruited.

Nonsense and balderdash!.

12 Likes

Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Golan007: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
You mean lesbians right?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Obierika(m): 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nothing wey person no go see shocked
Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Kobicove(m): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
Please I'm confused o!

Is this a man or a woman?
Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by chibike69: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
post=92633734:
Weldone Nigeria Social Entrepreneur Ms BOND!

#ThatsAll cool

Na ur sister be her partner ?

Na ur mother she dey fvck with strap on.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
Millennialaku:

you call this a 3d logo shocked cry

E swell up small na grin grin grin
Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by RexTramadol1: 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
So na woman be this?

Low budget Kim Jong Un

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by wamide042(m): 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
I thought she was a he...
And that shoe wey she wear sef na Men shoe be that naw..
Or is it my eyes..

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by chukwugoziegi: 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
This is a She?
Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by tutudesz: 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Happy birthday

And guy man just still dey one side way dey fuckkk this woman abi na tom boy

Na wa o.... this our penis self nor even dey select
Some penis na automatic, while some na manual grin
Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Ugo4hotish(m): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
post=92633734:
Weldone Nigeria Social Entrepreneur Ms BOND!

#ThatsAll cool

I am her partner ?

No wonder

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Amazingfemzy(m): 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
Happy birthday
Wait and check my signature
Yes you scrolling up Come back and check
Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by luminouz(m): 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
AlexReports AGAIN? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Who do you pay to send these boring topics to FP? undecided undecided undecided undecided

No one Cares about bond or bondage!!! undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by mikkyangel3: 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
AlexReports:
Nigeria Social Entrepreneur "Bond" Marks Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception At Abuja Apartment

An experienced Business Consultant and Social Enterpreneur, Lady Stephanie Nnadi, who doubles as the Chief Executive Officer of One Percent Managers Limited and Creative Consultant of KS2 Events Limited, has marked her birthday with friends, family members and colleagues in a glamorous ceremony held few days ago at her Apartment in Asokoro, Abuja.

The Birthday reception of Stephanie Nnadi, popularly referred as "Bond" was indeed memorable and joyful. The occasion witnessed and attracted the reputable presence of distinguished personalities and Society big ladies, who were present to celebrate their friend and sister as she turned plus one.

The reception recorded lots of amazing and humourous activities, cutting across felicitation messages, presentation of gifts, dancing, photoshoots and lots of appetising meals, which kept the atmosphere lively, social and entertaining. Speaking with the Celebrant, she expressed appreciation to God almighty for the grace of a new age and also thanked everyone who made out time to mark this significant day in her life.

Stephanie Nnadi has continue to make successful progress of in her enterpreneurial engagements, especially through her agencies. As the CEO of One Percent Managers Limited, she has continue to help enterprises explore extraordinary opportunities, manage and sustain growth, as well as maximise revenue.

Her KS2 Events Limited company has been proactively relevant in delivering full service event management and consulting, thereby providing management services, entertainment, promotion, project management and Artists Management. Stephanie Nnadi is currently advocating for the global recognition of choral art, thereby giving it a global image and an unequivocal relevance across the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5euDRaKMr0

https://nollytvafrica.com/2020/08/09/nigeria-social-entrepreneur-bond-marks-birthday-holds-glamour-reception/

If this person is not a butch lesbian, let my left brokus bend.
I pity these people with gender dysphoria, they are literally living in hell.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Lovexme(m): 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
You call her Stephanie, I call her heavenly grin
Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by meobizy(f): 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
The write-up and pictures confused me so much I had to glance over everything three times. She’s the most manly butch I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by dayleke: 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
wamide042:
I thought she was a he...
And that shoe wey she wear sef na Men shoe be that naw..
Or is it my eyes..

No, it's not your eyes.
She's a "He" in women's World.

wink
Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by dayleke: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Noel19:
This is nothing but the gathering and recruiting of lesbians. She's a lesbian Stud. Check out the ring on her right hand, if you know, you know.

If you have a female friend or sister who's friend to these sets of people then just know she's been recruited.

Nonsense and balderdash!.

Gbam!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by isey4u(f): 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
guess as much. Alexreport no go kill person with all this small small report.
Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Millennialaku(m): 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
airsaylongcom:

E swell up small na grin grin grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians / Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.