Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception (19527 Views)

Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court / Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by earnit1: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
Oh
Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Kazim88: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
davodyguy:
Alex the hype man.

Promoting unknown people since 1769 grin

Lol
Anytime I see those sensational headline.. I know it's Alex on the beat.
Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Bodlyspeaking(m): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Looking like Kim jong hun, president of North Korea

Where are the Nairaland entrepreneur sef
Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by otclare(f): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
so she's a she
Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by olu77(m): 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
post=92633734:
Weldone Nigeria Social Entrepreneur Ms BOND!

#ThatsAll cool

Na ur sister be her partner ?

It's obvious she is proudly into women and she is not hiding it. Don't bother yourself, these people understands life and what they want out of it better than average nigerian youths.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Kennyswag: 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
useless masculine igbo woman
Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by DJMCOTTY(m): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
Na man or woman?
Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Saintmary(f): 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Noel19:
This is nothing but the gathering and recruiting of lesbians. She's a lesbian Stud. Check out the ring on her right hand, if you know, you know.

If you have a female friend or sister who's friend to these sets of people then just know she's been recruited.

Nonsense and balderdash!.
Whatttttt
I wear rings on every finger naw.
And I'm as straight as could be

Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Noel19: 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
Saintmary:

Whatttttt
I wear rings on every finger naw.
And I'm as straight as could be

Is either you don't understand or you're just pretending.

Lesbians have dress codes and also hairdos

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Saintmary(f): 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
Noel19:

Is either you don't understand or you're just pretending.

Lesbians have dress codes and also hairdos
Damnnnnnnn
Mo gbe

Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Noel19: 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Saintmary:

Damnnnnnnn
Mo gbe

This your attitude towards this post sef! You sure say you're not one?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Saintmary(f): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
What's their dress code and hairdo
Noel19
Before sumborry starts tagging me oooo
Chai
Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Saintmary(f): 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
Noel19:

I luuuuuuv boys
I've always loved males.
I want to marry one and make babies with him abeg.
I'm not one o.
A true blue straight babe.
Jor jor jor
Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Saintmary(f): 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
Noel19:

I was just shocked because a possible suitor might have seen my fingers and made conclusions about my sexuality.
Damn
Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Noel19: 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
Saintmary:
What's their dress code and hairdo
Noel19
Before sumborry starts tagging me oooo
Chai

You see ehn....we have Two main classes of lesbians. Butch or stud (Tomboy) and lipstick(Girlie) lesbians.

The butch or stud lesbians always want to form males with their dress code, like this one on the post while you can identify the lipstick lesbians with their colourful rainbow colour dresses or tatooes.

Lesbians like keeping short fingernails. They like mohawks hairdo but you'll find most with these hairdos abroad.

If I see one, interract with her, it won't take me time to tell if she's a lesbian or not. Why? Because I've been fortunate or unfortunate to have them as friends.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Noel19: 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
Saintmary:

I luuuuuuv boys
I've always loved males.
I want to marry one and make babies with him abeg.
I'm not one o.
A true blue straight babe.
Jor jor jor

Even lesbians also want to get married especially the ones in Nigeria because of the stigma attached to being a lesbian on this part of the clime.

Many men don't know that they have lesbians and BISEXUALs as wives.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Saintmary(f): 11:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
Noel19:

You see ehn....we have Two main classes of lesbians. Butch or stud (Tomboy) and lipstick(Girlie) lesbians.

The butch or stud lesbians always want to form males with their dress code, like this one on the post while you can identify the lipstick lesbians with their colourful rainbow colour dresses or tatooes.

Lesbians like keeping short fingernails. They like mohawks hairdo but you'll find most with these hairdos abroad.

If I see one, interract with her, it won't take me time to tell if she's a lesbian or not. Why? Because I've been fortunate or unfortunate to have them as friends.

Oh. Thanks for sharing.
I'll be watchful now.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Saintmary(f): 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
Noel19:

Even lesbians also want to get married especially the ones in Nigeria because of the stigma attached to being a lesbian on this part of the clime.

Many men don't know that they have lesbians and BISEXUALs as wives.
laye laye. Not me.
I want men o.
I'm straight.
Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Noel19: 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
Saintmary:

Oh. Thanks for sharing.
I'll be watchful now.

Avoid wearing of rings in your left hand thumb, and right hand middle finger.
Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Saintmary(f): 11:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
Noel19:

Avoid wearing of rings in your left hand thumb, and right hand middle finger.
I sure will, thanks again.
Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Noel19: 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Saintmary:

laye laye. Not me.
I want men o.
I'm straight.

You can be straight and also be queer.

Queer means you're bi-CURIOUS

Looking for an opportunity to indulge in lesbian sex.
Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Saintmary(f): 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
Noel19:

You can be straight and also be queer.

Queer means you're bi-CURIOUS

Looking for an opportunity to indulge in lesbian sex.
Nope, I'm not curious.
I've seen my own body. I'm good.
Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Noel19: 11:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
Saintmary:

Nope, I'm not curious.
I've seen my own body. I'm good.

Don't worry, wait till you meet a sexy curvalicious lady, once she starts touching you then you'll know if truly you are who you say you are.
Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Saintmary(f): 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
Noel19:

Don't worry, wait till you meet a sexy curvalicious lady, once she starts touching you then you'll know if truly you are who you say you are.

Ehn

Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Noel19: 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
Saintmary:

Ehn

So are you saying you like real men?

If I may ask, what's your height?

Are you slim or chubby?
Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Saintmary(f): 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
Noel19:

So are you saying you like real men?

If I may ask, what's your height?

Are you slim or chubby?
Ahn ahn
Is this an audition?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Noel19: 11:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
Saintmary:

Ahn ahn
Is this an audition?

Call it whatever you Like.

Is it a crime to get to know someone?

Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:48am On Aug 10, 2020
[b]
Noel19:
You see ehn....we have Two main classes of lesbians. Butch or stud (Tomboy) and [/b]lipstick(Girlie) lesbians...
You fit smash these on the DL?
Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by anucha20natasha: 3:02am On Aug 10, 2020
Hello good day. I am Natasha. There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Manure, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken. Register with: https://www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20ANU500
It's all free. It's for everyone and remember God loves you
Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dear future wife

Re: Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception by Emyogalanya: 11:59am On Aug 11, 2020
slowbreeze:
Abeg make una no vex.Male or female...?
she-male

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeola Fayehun Reacts To Buhari's 4-day Medical Vacation - {READ} / Dino Melaye, Ali Baba, A.Y, Okey Bakassi, Harrysong Dazzle At Generally Speaking / Burna Boy, Teni And Mr Eazi Nominated For 2019 BET Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.