Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate (18880 Views)

Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m / Chelsea secured their place in the Champions League with victory over Watford / Manchester United Can't Win The Premier League With Romelu Lukaku - Paul Scholes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate by nonyofor2(m): 7:15am On Aug 09, 2020
It ended in praise for Chelsea fans, it didn't go as planned by their enemies, congratulations to Chelsea for scoring a goal against such a beast club.

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate by Arturitoroman: 7:15am On Aug 09, 2020
Nice one, cool
Re: Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate by Ogarexmas: 7:15am On Aug 09, 2020
The Defence is actually Chelsea biggest concern and I don't know why they haven't bring in reinforcement

phr0nesis:
Chelsea
Re: Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate by hussy47: 7:16am On Aug 09, 2020
For scoring one goal, they should allow Chelsea to qualify

2 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate by 6Milk(m): 7:16am On Aug 09, 2020
phr0nesis:
Chelsea
lol funny one.

Chelsea no get defence true true
Re: Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate by thundafire: 7:17am On Aug 09, 2020
Chelsea travelled to Germany just 4-1 reason

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate by Bmaster(m): 7:17am On Aug 09, 2020
NewDelhi:
How is this news? The most that moved this to FP na olote. He just wan pepper our eyes.
Indeed grin grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate by Jakemedg(m): 7:18am On Aug 09, 2020
Spiff20:
Let them beat Barca oh. That's my own.
Bayern Munich knows how to beat average teams with wide margin but when they meet their mates it's something else
Re: Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate by Jakemedg(m): 7:19am On Aug 09, 2020
thundafire:
Chelsea travelled to Germany just 4-1 reason
To get beaten lol i get that

4 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate by Anny505(m): 7:20am On Aug 09, 2020
Chelsea went to Allianz Arena yesterday 4-1 thing, to be thrashed grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 09, 2020
Mtcheew. I remain a true blues.
Re: Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate by benqo01(m): 7:22am On Aug 09, 2020
So a Chelsea fan told me there was going to be massive comeback against Bayern.....if not that am a man of God I for swear for am that yesterday�

Chelsea is no match for this Bayern squad,this guys got no champions league experience,better luck next time........ Mancity is the only hope for now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 09, 2020
Jakemedg:
Bayern Munich knows how to beat average teams with wide margin but when they meet their mates it's something else
How can you term Chelsea as an average team?
Re: Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate by thundafire: 7:23am On Aug 09, 2020
mayklef:
Chelsea were lucky last night...can we all agree lewandoski was robbed of his well-deserved ballon do'or award this year??
it will still hold remember the pandemic as really destroyed everything
Re: Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate by TriCee: 7:24am On Aug 09, 2020
Bayern has almost all English teams in their pocket.

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate by kereman1: 7:24am On Aug 09, 2020
ppl wey dey support chelsea get mind ohhhh, how will someone decide to support a dead team that keeps disappointing and hurting ur feeling, to give high blood pressure, most chelsea fans wey I know no bother to watch d match.

I will rather support PMB for third term than support chelsea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate by phr0nesis(m): 7:25am On Aug 09, 2020
6Milk:
lol funny one.

Chelsea no get defence true true
Them know o but na so so attackers them just de buy

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 09, 2020
Jakemedg:
Chelsea tried for scoring atleast one away goal
Bayern Munich and Barcelona should take it easy on these English teams Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur when ever they meet
How can you be beating a team 7-1,10-2,10-2,4-0 aggregate
This is the first time chelsea is experiencing such humiliation and i know such won't happen again. No thanks to transfer ban this season.
Re: Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate by Mikora: 7:27am On Aug 09, 2020
The difference is clear.

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate by phr0nesis(m): 7:28am On Aug 09, 2020
Ogarexmas:
The Defence is actually Chelsea biggest concern and I don't know why they haven't bring in reinforcement

Chelsea is aware that they have a leaking defence yet they keep signing only forwards
Re: Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate by Jakemedg(m): 7:28am On Aug 09, 2020
matex97:
How can you term Chelsea as an average team?
I am a Chelsea fan bro you and i know that the Chelsea this season is an average team. Look at how we even struggled against Valencia

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 09, 2020
You saw how utterly shambolic they were against Arsenal yet you expected them to put up a fight against Bayern

Give me what you're drinking.

The match was a mere formality. I knew Bayern already had it in the bag even before the first blast of the whistle.

That FA cup final against Arsenal exposed a lot of flaws in that Chelsea squad.

Their performance in that game was amateurish at best.

Lampard has a lot of work to do. I guess his baptism of fire came so late in the day.

***Now, I'm fully aware that the team is battling with a lot of injury and transfer challenges. We mustn't forget that here.

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate by xclusiveguy4(m): 7:31am On Aug 09, 2020
No cap grin

3 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate by Jakemedg(m): 7:31am On Aug 09, 2020
matex97:
This is the first time chelsea is experiencing such humiliation and i know such won't happen again. No thanks to transfer ban this season.
Yeah bro the transfer ban affected Chelsea badly .I hope we come back next season much stronger
Re: Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate by 007inc: 7:31am On Aug 09, 2020
directonpc:
RIP chelsea. The way PL teams don suffer for Bayern hand ehn! Especially my dear Arsenal.
Except Liverpool! Don’t forget that
Re: Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate by Bigstretch: 7:32am On Aug 09, 2020
Chelsea should have fainted before the match. There was no need playing

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 09, 2020
Jakemedg:
I am a Chelsea fan bro you and i know that the Chelsea this season is an average team. Look at how we even struggled against Valencia
You are hundred percent correct. This season team was an average one.

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:34am On Aug 09, 2020
We don hear
Re: Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 09, 2020
Jakemedg:
Yeah bro the transfer ban affected Chelsea badly .I hope we come back next season much stronger
Exactly boss. Good morning
Re: Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate by Uae01Dirham: 7:35am On Aug 09, 2020
grin grin and Messi showed this magical skills last night!

Abeg more Likes if you believe say this cup d come Barca this season! grin grin

But sha juventus bleeped up by sacking their coach and replacing him with Andrea Pirlo

9 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate by AfonjaConehead: 7:37am On Aug 09, 2020
Chelsea is now a monkey-post club grin
Re: Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate by JordanMichael(m): 7:37am On Aug 09, 2020
Barca v Bayern! another 7up loading...............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebi Onome Sizzles In New Photos / Facebook To Start Cristiano Ronaldo Reality TV Series / Nigeria Vs Argentina: Olympics Basketball (79 - 93) On 4th August 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.