Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs (23162 Views)

Osinbajo: FG To Create 21million Jobs, Lift 35 Million Out Of Poverty By 2025 / Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars / Osinbajo: FG Can Seize Assets Even Without Corruption Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by nnamdi640: 8:03am On Aug 09, 2020
PrudencyFeats:
This Osibanjo can lie!!! I've never see a Nigerian VP that lied as much as him.
That man is shameless

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Elmander1983(m): 8:04am On Aug 09, 2020
Osinbajo should Pls be truthful. I remember the campaign promise of creating 3million jobs in a year. That promise is far from happening and if not, why couldn't they absorb the 500,000 npower youth into the systems? Lies and govt be like agbada and some person
IKUBABAYEYE001:

https://thenationonlineng.net/osinbajo-fg-to-create-5m-jobs/
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Deputy1111(m): 8:06am On Aug 09, 2020
Part of what to know about Economic Sustainability Plan

Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Joyce95: 8:07am On Aug 09, 2020
I'm sure and believe in this promise, 500,000 N-power was promised and fulfilled,
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by dingbang(m): 8:09am On Aug 09, 2020
Naturopathic:

The way your mumu mother did to have you
i'll forgive you because today is Sunday.
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by ashawopikin(m): 8:09am On Aug 09, 2020
PrudencyFeats:
Pastor for that matter

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Enyimbamercedes: 8:09am On Aug 09, 2020
Create jobs in which economy?
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Liodins: 8:10am On Aug 09, 2020
Nonsense...clear your name to all the allegations against u first

Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Joyce95: 8:11am On Aug 09, 2020
More important part you should about Economic Sustainability Plan

Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by luvme0702: 8:18am On Aug 09, 2020
Story for the gods.
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by oyeb15: 8:19am On Aug 09, 2020
They are creating jobs by sending npower batch A and B away empty handed abi?

by their obnoxious policies that have led to inflation and massive loss of jobs?

Osinbanjo try and wake up cos I won't like to curse u.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Akapito: 8:24am On Aug 09, 2020
Naturopathic:

Can you hear yourself, I don't think you have education at all

You lack sense
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Femijohn198: 8:26am On Aug 09, 2020
APC and lie Na 5&6, you can't employed Npower,you're talking about 5 millions job to be created.dem do una with lie
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Jhayphil: 8:27am On Aug 09, 2020
Liodins:
Nonsense...clear your name to all the allegations against u first

Allegations without proof? Cooked by insane people for unintelligible people to believe?
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Cestbon29: 8:51am On Aug 09, 2020
I thought this mofo has stopped with all the propaganda

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by afesco: 8:51am On Aug 09, 2020
As a pastor, stop being a vehicle of lies.
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by 4four(m): 8:58am On Aug 09, 2020
This pastor want to join lying machine crews
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Aystarz: 9:02am On Aug 09, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
This man is beginning to annoy me. Doesn't he have shame? How many of all his bogus economic programs and nomenclature have worked?

All making useless announcements....

Nor make me vex

Show me a Nigerian politician and I will show you a man without shame.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Brushstrokes20: 9:04am On Aug 09, 2020
IKUBABAYEYE001:

You will just die of hypertension instigated by Hate
Hypertension killed your useless father and mother!
Basssssssssstard!
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Brushstrokes20: 9:11am On Aug 09, 2020
okefrancis:

Hahaha, don't you aware of the NSIP Created by Buhari/Osinbajo. E.g NPOWER that engage over 500,000 and farmers were also engage, conditional cash transfer nko, wise up guy
TRASH!... This irresponsible government promised to create 3 million jobs annually but instead, over 4 million jobs are being lost annually... And mind you, I vigorously campaigned and voted this government into power in 2015, but I'm not a DUMB, BLIND AND STUPID FOLLWER!
#CALL A SPADE A SPADE.
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by jaxxy(m): 9:11am On Aug 09, 2020
When osinbajo says things he can’t defend.
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Uchek(m): 9:18am On Aug 09, 2020
You are dead right!

PrudencyFeats:

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by bencynthgreat: 9:19am On Aug 09, 2020
Thunder fire una left yash there. This talks don't move people anymore
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by tete7000(m): 9:27am On Aug 09, 2020
PrudencyFeats:

He is lie personified. With him around baba lie Muhammed has even stopped talking.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Zetty177x: 9:34am On Aug 09, 2020
My dear friend, I didn't read the Pooh and Trash u put here...ur government is the one of promises..' I shall, we should, we will'..I'm rating this Government based on the standard of living and the rate at which prices increased... countries that have high cases of covid19 infection are not experiencing the hyper inflation Nigeria is experiencing today. No one is in charge. No one cares...no one is controlling prices. U even think I am watching BBN? I wish I have the money to subscribe..this party n regime u are hailing has destroyed Nigeria. And it will take hundreds of years to recover. APC met dollar at 1 to #187..today, it's 1 to #472...so who's fooling who?

IKUBABAYEYE001:

Let me Educate you since you have been busy watching Big Brother. The FG launched a Post COVID19 economic plan called the Economic Sustainability Plan. The plan was conceived by Osinbajo and members of the Economic Sustainability Committee led by Osinbajo himself. Here some of the things the plan has to achieve. Am only helping you now so you won't come here to type trash

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by guru90: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2020
There are two set of people here commenting and supporting rubbish statement by Osibanjo.
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by charlesucheh(m): 9:50am On Aug 09, 2020
Tentative jobs you mean? isn't it the kind of jobs with 2-3 years expiration dates? we aren't fools anymore.. tell that to the exited NPOWER beneficiaries..
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by MarcC: 9:56am On Aug 09, 2020
Zetty177x:
My dear friend, I didn't read the Pooh and Trash u put here...ur government is the one of promises..' I shall, we should, we will'..I'm rating this Government based on the standard of living and the rate at which prices increased... countries that have high cases of covid19 infection are not experiencing the hyper inflation Nigeria is experiencing today. No one is in charge. No one cares...no one is controlling prices. U even think I am watching BBN? I wish I have the money to subscribe..this party n regime u are hailing has destroyed Nigeria. And it will take hundreds of years to recover. APC met dollar at 1 to #187..today, it's 1 to #472...so who's fooling who?

All those supporting this government, can u counter this pls ?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Samnavy: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2020
Na today?
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 09, 2020
Bossontop:
Mtcheeww......

[img]https://media1./images/bca87ed841d622292c51f41676f4894f/tenor.gif?itemid=3542800[/img]

they mean N20,000 a month jobs.

After receiving N39,000 per month as a corp member, graduates progress to N20,000 a month.

TraderMoni style. Next Level.
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Vivian16: 10:17am On Aug 09, 2020
yes you are doing a good Job of it like the the npower job you created and disengaged them at the same time, hmmm this govt is really behaving like their father the devil who gives with right hand and collects back with left hand, giving Nigerian youths Greek Gifts since inception na God go judge una one by one my happiness is that after looting the country dry you forgot to buy life you will use to enjoy it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Hails Osimhen's Serie A Triumph With Napoli / ‘He Was One Of Nigeria’s Greatest Artists’ – Shehu Sani Mourns Mohbad / Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.