Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs (23173 Views)

Osinbajo: FG To Create 21million Jobs, Lift 35 Million Out Of Poverty By 2025 / Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars / Osinbajo: FG Can Seize Assets Even Without Corruption Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by kareemkamil(m): 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
This man should stoping tezing Nigeria youth
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by itoba4real(m): 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
We already know that we enter one chance molue from day one
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Timblaze(m): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
I believe this man he is a pastor...
Government of lies and propaganda.
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Koko1119: 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
Na dem no dey talk about d 7774 LG jobs again na na 5m jobs no problem na only u waka come.
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by zenith5: 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
We are tired of hearing this na action we want see.
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Larrykayflex: 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
Last last scammer wan scam the whole Nigeria no be jobs na work
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by PrudencyFeats: 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
RichBoy247:

He is a trained lawyer just like Lie Muhammed. If he doesn't lie, then his law certificate is fraudulent.

Lol
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by SincerePet: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
IKUBABAYEYE001:

https://thenationonlineng.net/osinbajo-fg-to-create-5m-jobs/
Your target is to create 5 million jobs,you disengaged 500,000 Npower beneficiaries in order to engage new 400,000 beneficiaries.
To be sincere,this is an empty talk.
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by shomutuski(m): 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
TF how?
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by oluwaahmed: 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
PrudencyFeats:
This Osibanjo can lie!!! I've never see a Nigerian VP that lied as much as him.

And he's a pastor. Smh
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by calabardick(m): 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
I can't imagine how Nigerians expect development from the same people that bribe, kill, manipulate and rig elections into power, these guys don't give any fvck about the masses, all the care about is their already remaining one-bar life (like Nokia 3310 battery), the old fools have nothing to offer.

Who's the VP? That grey head puppet?
Nonessential deputy.

Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by calabardick(m): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
oluwaahmed:

And he's a pastor. Smh

Who is a pastor? Which parish is he paotoring?
They only used that title to fool Christians to vote the dead man into power
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Smeagol89: 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
Audio Jobs by Audio V.P

Make i hear!!!!

Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Everyoung11: 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
Rubbish!!! It is better not to talk about something than to lie about it. N-power beneficiaries who are not up to 500k have been pleading that you fulfil your promise of permanency or give us a good exit package but you choose to throw us back to the street....
You choose to disengage us to take 400k people. If we add 500k and 400k, we get 900k which isn't even up to a million.And you are here talking about creating 5 million jobs....My question now is what is wrong with taking more youths into the programme without disengaging the present ones? It is true that 2 years was the agreement but you promised us permanency during your campaign in 2019.
You are a liar sir and you can no longer deceive us. We are very sure that this is one of your fake promises. I have learnt not to put my trust in ordinary humans
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
[quote author=PrudencyFeats post=92615370]This Osibanjo can lie!!! I've never see a Nigerian VP that lied as much as him. [/quote

Lai Yemi osibanjo
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Unigrad: 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
He means Audio jobs?
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by biomedics(m): 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

He has lost it.
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Victorious12: 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by cronsberg: 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
When they were campaigning in their first tenure, the same buhari and osibanjo promised to create 3 million job.
Now 6years later, 500,000 npower people have been sacked, banks and private schools and companies have sacked thousands, and today with only two years left of their final tenure, the same people again are telling us they will create 5 million jobs. lol

Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Hundjager: 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
If they can really create these five (5) million jobs, it'll most definitely be a huge and good step in the right direction. There is a saying which goes, “If you master the art of delegation, then you have mastered the art of success”.

Meanwhile, it gladdens my heart to see some nairalanders are also enjoying these #FCMBtop5in5 series by Tunji, which holds really solid nuggets. Every SME owner should watch it below.
https://on.fcmb.com/Top5-7
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Digitalcreator(m): 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ahhh osinbanjo don Bleep up...

Big time..

Nigerians are not dumb again..
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by earnit3: 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
Talk is too cheap
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by chaloskyx: 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
when there was no economic collapse you guys failed to deliver its now when you have reduced the budget and there is insufficent oil revenue you are promising to create jobs like how? are you guys stupid or what who are you deceiving must you keep lying just shut up complete your remaining years and leave you are all failures
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Quinniscent(m): 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
Imagine!!! Old men like this don't even fear God when telling all these lies to millions of people
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
We need to commend the government for that meanwhile while waiting for the new job, you can start your own a business with entrepreneurial tips from FCMB Top 5 in 5 series. Get insightful tips from renowned professionals http://fcmb.com/top5
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Munirboss(m): 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
The headline is okay for me, i no even wan read how him take talkam. Make i just enjoy some funny comments.
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by solaere(m): 7:05am On Aug 10, 2020
why are they still fooling them selves .,.......
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by solaere(m): 7:32am On Aug 10, 2020
why are they still fooling them selves .,.......
in 6year they are still looking at creating 5mili jobs (mili)* nawa o we have really changed as a country.....
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Evercurious(f): 10:29am On Aug 10, 2020
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
PrudencyFeats:

She even said almost all Nigerians got covid-19 palliatives, did you get yours?

I have never seen a minister with that level of boldness in corruption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens / Kano Is For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Garba Shehu / Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.