Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

How Can This Prevalent Issue Marriages Face Be Resolved - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can This Prevalent Issue Marriages Face Be Resolved (624 Views)

My Father Dragging My Mom's Property With Me, how the Issue Was Resolved / Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent / How Can This Issue Be Resolved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can This Prevalent Issue Marriages Face Be Resolved by Kerosene: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Before you continue on this tread, kindly observe and note the following:

a) I know say una get mouth for this forum, please keep your bad mouth shut for a while, particularly on this topic.
b) Professors of English and human grammar checkers, kindly overlook grammatical errors.
c) please do not derail this tread, and let those who got meaningful contribution say something.

To the topic;

Within the past few years, i have observed that lots of marriages goes through the challenge of child bearing. This often time is pin and blame on the woman. They are either called barren or accused of living a wayward life before getting married. unknow to many that the result could be from the man having a LOW COUNT. These women wont come out publicly to say the issue is with the man, but rather endured and bear every insult thrown at them. They protect their man's pride and suffer in silences.

Of recent, a friend confided in me about the child bearing issue in his marriage as his fault. He has a low count. Believe me, i have said demeaning words about the wife. I thank God my friend is true enough that the wife never got any of those words. He has been married for seven (7) years.
I know he is not only, and there are many out there with similar issue. if you have a practical solution to this issue, you would be saving much more marriages than you think, and putting a smile on someone face.
Re: How Can This Prevalent Issue Marriages Face Be Resolved by Flexherbal(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
The issue at hand does not select gender.
It is not also by being a virgin.
It is not even by religion.
It is not also of whether the person lived a wayward life or not.

There are people who even professional doctors have certified OK. But, are still not able to.
There are also people science have said , it is not possible to , but got theirs.

For me, every couple should stay by each other, no matter what. They should enjoy their marriage together. When there is any challenge, they should equally face it together.

Little things like:
Low sperm count
Infection
Watery sperm
Improper position of the womb
Getting up too soon, immediately after sex
Wrong sex position
Not knowing the actual time the woman is ovulating
could keep couples searching for a long time.

With the right counseling and proper treatment; whether English or Native, coupled with prayers, such couples will always smile at the end.

1 Like

Re: How Can This Prevalent Issue Marriages Face Be Resolved by dingbang(m): 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
I just finished watching a Nigerian movie whereby the mother in law was calling the wife a witch for not being able to give birth after seven years of marriage. Starring

Ngozi Ezeonu as the Mother In law

Tony umez as the husband.
Re: How Can This Prevalent Issue Marriages Face Be Resolved by Mindlog: 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
dingbang:
I just finished watching a Nigerian movie whereby the mother in law was calling the wife a witch for not being able to give birth after seven years of marriage. Starring

Ngozi Ezeonu as the Mother In law

Tony umez as the husband.

Tony Umez! cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can This Prevalent Issue Marriages Face Be Resolved by bukatyne(f): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
Why the woman:

1. She carries the proof of pregnancy
2. Previously, there was little research to men's fertility
3. The woman is the major stakeholder in reproduction process: the man only produces sperm.

Thankfully, times have changed and there is more awareness about male infertility. Some things could be wrong with the sperm.
Re: How Can This Prevalent Issue Marriages Face Be Resolved by naija4life247: 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
Kerosene:

a) I know say una get mouth for this forum, please keep your bad mouth shut for a while, particularly on this topic.
b) Professors of English and human grammar checkers, kindly overlook grammatical errors.
c) please do not derail this tread, and let those who got meaningful contribution say something.

To the topic;

Within the past few years, i have observed that lots of marriages goes through the challenge of child bearing. This often time is pin and blame on the woman. They are either called barren or accused of living a wayward life before getting married. unknow to many that the result could be from the man having a LOW COUNT. These women wont come out publicly to say the issue is with the man, but rather endured and bear every insult thrown at them. They protect their man's pride and suffer in silences.

Of recent, a friend confided in me about the child bearing issue in his marriage as his fault. He has a low count. Believe me, i have said demeaning words about the wife. I thank God my friend is true enough that the wife never got any of those words. He has been married for seven (7) years.
I know he is not only, and there are many out there with similar issue. if you have a practical solution to this issue, you would be saving much more marriages than you think, and putting a smile on someone face.

You should be flogged mercilessly for saying demeaning things about your friend's wife. Your friend should be beheaded for watching you miscreant say demeaning things about the woman he swore to love and to protect. In short, you too should be beheaded at the market square

4 Likes

Re: How Can This Prevalent Issue Marriages Face Be Resolved by Mleeperbother: 8:23am On Oct 05, 2020
Kerosene:

To the topic;

Nawa o
Re: How Can This Prevalent Issue Marriages Face Be Resolved by Kerosene: 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
Flexherbal-

You made mention of treatment, do yopu know any the couple could take?
Re: How Can This Prevalent Issue Marriages Face Be Resolved by Kerosene: 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
naija4life247:

You should be flogged mercilessly for saying demeaning things about your friend's wife. Your friend should be beheaded for watching you miscreant say demeaning things about the woman he swore to love and to protect. In short, you too should be beheaded at the market square

If you have heard what i said, i guess you would materialize from the screen of my device to tell me my wrong.
it was in one of those lambasting session of lambasting the woman that he open up, my mouth was just open and i was staring at him as he spoke. Am not proud of my actions, partly the reason i created this tread.

meanwhile, what've you got to contribute? or you did not read the few lines at the beginning of the tread?
Re: How Can This Prevalent Issue Marriages Face Be Resolved by Flexherbal(m): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
Kerosene:
Flexherbal-

You made mention of treatment, do yopu know any the couple could take?

The very first step is to know the cause of the challenge. From there, you will know if it requires treatment or just a change of life style.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! Which Should I Choose? / Please, I Need Advice! / Bride Marries Wedding Guest After Groom Fled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.