Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! (2753 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! by Angelacruz: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2020
She deserve a better person.Those words are hurtful.

1 Like

Re: Help! by Kriss216: 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Haaaa! Tell me this and it is over. Infact you an idiot for trying to reach her. Go look for girl ur class, animal.
Lol
You need to be calming down.
Re: Help! by rosy1992(f): 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
Those words were inhumane, I hope she forgives you.

1 Like

Re: Help! by Stevyne: 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dicktion:
Told her she's not my class, that she a low quality bitch and compared her to some other girl
You are an Idiot.
Hear and process wetin you talk.

2 Likes

Re: Help! by Ishilove: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dicktion:
Told her she's not my class, that she a low quality bitch and compared her to some other girl
No wonder. Words are like knives; handled carelessly they can cause grievous harm. You really hurt her. I'm a very forgiving person but if I am told these words it will take only the grace of God to forgive that person.

2 Likes

Re: Help! by Ishilove: 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dicktion:

I don't really have to force her to stay but at least she should forgive then move on if she wanna. Is that too hard
Yes, it is hard. You have a very toxic tongue and should learn to curb it.

2 Likes

Re: Help! by pocohantas(f): 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ishilove:

No wonder. Words are like knives; handled carelessly they can cause grievous harm. You really hurt her. I'm a very forgiving person but if I am told these words it will take only the grace of God to forgive that person.

What they don’t understand is, sometimes you actually do forgive them. Then you remember those words and you feel like a fool for still being with a man who said such. Then mood swings set in, you bounce back, you remember again...

The cycle continues till you either get past it or the relationship dies.

4 Likes

Re: Help! by Edyice: 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
Uncle you have tried ...

You words are awful

Just leave the bae for us that have sweet mouth grin

Let us continue from there cool

2 Likes

Re: Help! by Ishilove: 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
pocohantas:

What they don’t understand is, sometimes you actually do forgive them. Then you remember those words and you feel like a fool for still being with a man who said such. Then mood swings set in, you bounce back, you remember again...

The cycle continues till you either get past it or the relationship dies.
Forgiving is not the hard part. Forgetting is. See the nonsense words he used and he expects her to just forgive with the snap of a finger. She will always wonder if he really meant the words and that will hurt the relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Help! by pocohantas(f): 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ishilove:

Forgiving is not the hard part. Forgetting is. See the nonsense words he used and he expects her to just forgive with the snap of a finger. She will always wonder if he really meant the words and that will hurt the relationship.

The exact problem...
The girl did the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Help! by Jabhunterr: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
pocohantas:

The exact problem...
The girl did the right thing.
na so you do right thing till menopause wan hold you

Someone once said...Love is all about forgiveness... Forgiveness is me giving up my chance to hurt you for hurting me
Re: Help! by pocohantas(f): 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
Jabhunterr:

Someone once said...Love is all about forgiveness... Forgiveness is me giving up my chance to hurt you for hurting me

Please keep quiet. You people keep using menopause to threaten women. When same women jump into bad marriages, you turn around and call them desperate. As if you can advise yourselves to marry women who say hurtful words to you. Always trying to blackmail ladies into marrying all of you with bad character!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! by cicodeblazzer(m): 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dicktion:
Whaaaaaaaaaaatttttttt? You were unacceptably harsh. WTF? FYI.....that was way beyond been an alpha red pill in action....this is an alpha red pill degrading himself down to using a shaming act to put a lady in her place. My bro, real alpha red pill males put a woman on check by ignoring the tantrums of their power dynamics(nagging, drama, shaming and tasking which they use mostly in ill-mannered inefficent ways to communicate their emotions) and addressing the real issue of the tantrum(the passive aggressiveness) of the power dynamic skill they applied.

1 Like

Re: Help! by Sunepal13(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga I just want to grab those your hairy balls and squeeze it with all my Strength and if you Scream, you'll be given Several Hot Slaps grin grin
Aunty,i fear you o
Re: Help! by Alexaonfleek: 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
Jabhunterr:

Naso undecided
Re: Help! by Nicepoker(m): 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
A damsel in distress.

1 Like

Re: Help! by SweetCunt97(f): 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kriss216:

Lol
You need to be calming down.
Na, that op na anumpama. He's the type to use a lady and after year go be with someone else cos he feel she's not up to his standards. But fool b stringing a sis along for years. Very wicked soul

2 Likes

Re: Help! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
Mind your words. Words can cause irreparable damage, can even kill if you don't know.
As for forgiveness, give her time.

1 Like

Re: Help! by Kriss216: 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Na, that op na anumpama. He's the type to use a lady and after year go be with someone else cos he feel she's not up to his standards. But fool b stringing a sis along for years. Very wicked soul
We are all wicked in the eyes of God, so calm down a little biko. Lol
Re: Help! by iTearHerToto: 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
pocohantas:

Please keep quiet. You people keep using menopause to threaten women. When same women jump into bad marriages, you turn around and call them desperate. As if you men can advise yourselves to marry women who say hurtful words to you. Always trying to blackmail ladies into marrying all of you with bad character!
But y'all run from bad character men and approach menopause don't y'all? Regardless of how you see it he spilled the truth, didn't he?

Pukes angry

2 Likes

Re: Help! by pocohantas(f): 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
iTearHerToto:
But y'all run from bad character men and approach menopause don't y'all? Regardless of how you see it he spilled the truth, didn't he?
Pukes angry

That means most men have bad character? Then you people should change. You should be focused on that, not getting women into marrying you. Na turn them to prayer warriors. grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! by ZinoFasisi: 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dicktion:

If she forgive u she bleepup

2 Likes

Re: Help! by leonard002(m): 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
You were too harsh bro. Her reaction is justified to an extent. If you really love this babe, and want her back then you have to keep apologizing till she accepts.

And it appears you have a quick temper and you say things you regret later. You need to work on this.

1 Like

Re: Help! by Sixfeetbelle: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
nuelsam:
seeing grown ass men whine over this "vagina people" gives me a big headache honestly.

Scroll down from his first post and see where he pointed out exactly what he said. Then you can decide if you should modify your post or not.

1 Like

Re: Help! by flokii: 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
I know that feeling.. hurting someone with words you didn't mean only to regret much later. I hope she forgives tho.

3 Likes

Re: Help! by timagentms: 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dicktion:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, you have hurt her emotionally. Leave and let her be. Case close.

1 Like

Re: Help! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
flokii:
I know that feeling.. hurting someone with words you didn't mean only to regret much later. I hope she forgives tho.
Exactly bro. Now I just get to let her be and move on then learn from the experience
Re: Help! by Ishilove: 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
pocohantas:

Please keep quiet. You people keep using menopause to threaten women. When same women jump into bad marriages, you turn around and call them desperate. As if you can advise yourselves to marry women who say hurtful words to you. Always trying to blackmail ladies into marrying all of you with bad character!
Spot on.
Re: Help! by Ishilove: 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
cicodeblazzer:
Whaaaaaaaaaaatttttttt? You were unacceptably harsh. WTF? FYI.....that was way beyond been an alpha red pill in action....this is an alpha red pill degrading himself down to using a shaming act to put a lady in her place. My bro, real alpha red pill males put a woman on check by ignoring the tantrums of their power dynamics(nagging, drama, shaming and tasking which they use mostly in ill-mannered inefficent ways to communicate their emotions) and addressing the real issue of the tantrum(the passive aggressiveness) of the power dynamic skill they applied.
Hian. Wetin we no go read for internet. I can't believe some males believe this redpill nonsense. How can a tantrum be a passive aggressive method of communicating? You sef sit down and reason am

1 Like

Re: Help! by iInjureHerYansh: 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
I see some people preaching like they haven't done worse. Hypocrisy angry
Re: Help! by Tina001(f): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dicktion:

Nawa o, you sef, if na u, u go forgive? shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Keep Having Erections During Gym Workout.. HELP / Is Dis Lady Manipulative Or What? / I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.