Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Help! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! (2771 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! by Darius990BC: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
Tina001:

Nawa o, you sef, if na u, u go forgive? shocked
Stupid question. How many times God don forgive u? D guy sef get time to apologize for weeks something that they are so many fishes why should I stick to an unforgiving personnel.
.op u sef learn how to control ur sef wen angered b4 u go chop beating wey u no suppose chop one day. Ode
Re: Help! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
Darius990BC:

Stupid question. How many times God don forgive u? D guy sef get time to apologize for weeks something that they are so many fishes why should I stick to an unforgiving personnel.
.op u sef learn how to control ur sef wen angered b4 u go chop beating wey u no suppose chop one day. Ode
Bro even if she doesn't forgive I deserve it. I talk shit too much and I guess I have to learn the way hard way. And talking about other fishes you don't understand the nature of the relationship so there's nothing to say to you about that. Thanks anyways
Re: Help! by Darius990BC: 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dicktion:

Bro even if she doesn't forgive I deserve it. I talk shit too much and I guess I have to learn the way hard way. And talking about other fishes you don't understand the nature of the relationship so there's nothing to say to you about that. Thanks anyways
ok G. Bt no worry ehn she go calm dwn if she really love u. 4 now carry ur mind comot for her side 4 ur own good no rush am. Na from experience I dey clear u

2 Likes

Re: Help! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dicktion:
Told her she's not my class, that she a low quality bitch and compared her to some other girl
Oh my God!!!

1 Like

Re: Help! by BigJoe19: 1:21am On Aug 10, 2020
Move on to another girl, simple grin
Begging a woman ain't good for the relationship, she will always use it against you in the future.
Re: Help! by Tina001(f): 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
Darius990BC:

K

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Pussy Is Hurting Me / Huge Backside Madam Serves Tempting Looks To Teach Kids Causing Shock Everywhere / My Story Recently (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.