Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Removed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Removed (263 Views)

The Vatican Removed 14 Books From The Bible In 1684 With No Real Explanation / Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? / Why Were These Sacred Books Removed From The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Removed by lastchild: 10:48am On Aug 09, 2020
Removed
Re: Removed by Marvel1206: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2020
You obviously have not learnt. No offense
Re: Removed by lastchild: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Marvel1206:
You obviously have not learnt. No offense
learnt what
Re: Removed by Marvel1206: 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
lastchild:
learnt what

That it is high time you did away with the extremes of the flesh. You have gone through a lot, yet your only ostensible path forward seems like a mischievous incarceration to you

You're being forced into doing the things you don't want to and I see that you're just playing along, it will only take one little push before this subterfuge falls apart and you will be back to square one.

TRUE freedom brother I hope you discover it. Don't fall for the antics of the devil, yet again.

kiss
Re: Removed by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
lastchild:
Do you know there's freedom in the world more than in the Lord?

My life is full of experiences,going from "the world to the Lord" , those following my diary understands where I'm coming from

When you give your life to christ you are totally free, yes it's true but that's spiritually and not physically

Physically, the moment you give your life to christ you are imprisoned, regulated and limited,I now mount the pulpit as a pastor, everybody is happy for me but truthfully am not happy for myself

The world has regulated me, imprisoned me and limited me in different ways, I used to dress how I like with my short dreads, now it's constantly low cut whether I like it or not, I no longer wear short-sleeved so people won't see my arm tattoos

As a rapper I was, you dare not see me listening to any gospel music but now am consuming them without any hunger for it

I used to look back to a lady when she pass to see her size but now it's looking straight

I used to hang out with friends but now they are tagged unbelievers so therefore I shouldn't be yoked with them

I used to say what I want and be where I want but now I say what people wants to hear and go where I should be seen

I know you'll definitely ask if anyone forced me to take the path am on, yes I was forced by God, I know it sounds strange and stupid but I know what am saying, those following my diary will get a bit glimpse of what I mean

Brethren, enjoy your freedom in the world before joining this imprisoned train heading to heaven
I don't believe what you have experienced is Jesus Christ.. Your account of life in God sounds a lot like what a religious mind (full of doctrines and traditions of men) would say and not one who is a follower of Jesus Christ would say.
Re: Removed by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
You have not prolly enjoy the joy of salvation or you never really gave your life to Jesus.

There is a joy and peace that comes with serving God and I don't mean when you have it all but even when you dont have it all going your way. There's this joy and peace which you'll experience.

Ask God to restore Tue joy of your salvation.
Re: Removed by XXXXTENTACION: 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
Religion is an opium for the masses -karl marx

some christians are even mentally caged they would do anything their pastor tells them to do all in the name of faith.

true freedom is having the ability to make choices of your own regardless of the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Removed by lastchild: 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I don't believe what you have experienced is Jesus Christ.. Your account of life in God sounds a lot like what a religious mind (full of doctrines and traditions of men) would say and not one who is a follower of Jesus Christ would say.
those that understands this article knows what am talking about
Re: Removed by lastchild: 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Marvel1206:

That it is high time you did away with the extremes of the flesh. You have gone through a lot, yet your only ostensible path forward seems like a mischievous incarceration to you

You're being forced into doing the things you don't want to and I see that you're just playing along, it will only take one little push before this subterfuge falls apart and you will be back to square one.

TRUE freedom brother I hope you discover it. Don't fall for the antics of the devil, yet again.

kiss
back to square one you said? When am even feeling like am in square zero now
Re: Removed by Kobojunkie: 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
lastchild:
those that understands this article knows what am talking about
that is probably because they are sitting inside of the same delusion that what they experience is of God.

Most every shackle you have placed on your life there in the name of God can be traced to the doctrines and tradition of men, with not even an element of God's truth to it.

Take for example, your dressing and your no longer having unbelievers as friends. When Jesus Christ, the one who serves as our example was on earth, He hung around and with the unbelievers, and there is no record of Him changing His dressing or even their dressing. None!
He dined, walked and talked with unbelievers. He never commanded or suggested you stay away from or not make friends with unbelievers.

So you can see how your store becomes less convincing that it is of God when you examine the reality of what God showed us and taught us through Jesus Christ.
Re: Removed by Marvel1206: 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
lastchild:
back to square one you said? When am even feeling like am in square zero now
Well, you said you're free from your spiritual troubles.

That should clear you a path..
Re: Removed by lastchild: 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
Brachaa:
You have not prolly enjoy the joy of salvation or you never really gave your life to Jesus.

There is a joy and peace that comes with serving God and I don't mean when you have it all but even when you dont have it all going your way. There's this joy and peace which you'll experience.

Ask God to restore Tue joy of your salvation.
What about someone who doesn't want to serve God and this thing known as "calling" is hanging on the person's neck, stopping him or her from choosing a path for him/herself
Re: Removed by Kobojunkie: 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
lastchild:
What about someone who doesn't want to serve God and this thing known as "calling" is hanging on the person's neck, stopping him or her from choosing a path for him/herself
How do you know it is the "calling" hanging over your head? Because from where I sit, you seem to be doing things to yourself that at not of God.

Re: Removed by lastchild: 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
How do you know it is the "calling" hanging over your head? Because from where I sit, you seem to be doing things to yourself that at not of God.
I didn't say me, I asked a question and please help and answer, someone who has a call that he doesn't want to answer, how can he escape?
Re: Removed by Kobojunkie: 3:45am On Aug 10, 2020
lastchild:
I didn't say me, I asked a question and please help and answer, someone who has a call that he doesn't want to answer, how can he escape?
When you say 'call' do you refer to the same call that has gone out to all of mankind - the call that drives all men to seek out their maker? If that 'call' then I ask how your friend knows that it has indeed become a stumbling block in the way of His dreams?

Basically it would help to have a better understanding of what is indeed driving his actions -- a possible reason why he has chosen to shackle himself in 'religious' chains which only serve to push him even further away from God than he ought to in his bid to 'answer' the 'call'.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Why Being A Pastor Is The Easiest way to wealth in Nigeria / Concerning Rapture - Note That Not All Believers Will Be Killed / I Shall Not Give Up, My Problem Must Give Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.