Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

I Shall Not Give Up, My Problem Must Give Up - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Shall Not Give Up, My Problem Must Give Up (256 Views)

Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? / This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Shall Not Give Up, My Problem Must Give Up by MFMRevivalist: 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
Scripture: Luke 8:43 - 48

According to what happened in the above scripture, the woman that has been sick for 12 consecutive years with the issue of blood, she pressed forward in the crowd to get her healing with faith in her heart and she got it. Before then things were really rough for her. So many physicians have tried their best possible just to make sure she regain herself all to no avail. No matter what you are going through, God has the ability to change your story and rewrite your history.

Praise and worship

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord I praise your name for enabling me to dwell in safety in Jesus name

2. I shall not give up, my problem must give up in the name of Jesus

3. Prolonged problem hiding in my life, expire now in the name of Jesus.

4. Spirit of suicide, disappear from my life now in the name of Jesus.

5. My Rock of Ages; fight my battles in the name of Jesus.

6. You spirit of giving up, I reject you today in the name of Jesus.

7. Evil voices, telling me it is over I cast you out now in Jesus name.

8. Evil counselor advising me to give up, separate from me now in the name of Jesus.

9. Ancient gates of darkness let me go now in the mighty name of Jesus.

10. Oh God! Change my story today by your mercies in Jesus name.

11. My father my father, take me from where I am now to where I suppose to be in the name of Jesus.

12. Disappointment spirit fired into my life backfire now in the name of Jesus.

13. Oh Lord, manifest your purpose in my life at your own time in the name of Jesus.

14. You spirit of rejection I command you now to expire in the name of Jesus.

15. Satanic terrorist attacking my life receive judgment of death in the name of Jesus.

16. Oh Lord be thou glorify concerning what you have started doing in my life in Jesus name

17. Satanic pressure, disappear from me now in the name of Jesus.

18. Thank God for answering your prayers
Re: I Shall Not Give Up, My Problem Must Give Up by foreverme1225: 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
timely message THANK YOU
Re: I Shall Not Give Up, My Problem Must Give Up by MFMRevivalist: 7:57am On Oct 03, 2020
foreverme1225:
timely message
THANK YOU

We thank God sir

(1) (Reply)

'It's Either You Restructure Nigeria Or Risk Break-Up' - Pastor Adeboye Warns FG / My 24 Years Masturbation Experience As A Christian And How I Quit 5years Ago / You are Rebelling against GOD not me .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.